First Prev
of 3
Next Last
anonymous

Deer Lodge, TN

#1 Oct 21, 2011
Does any one know a place they sell that herbal incense fake cannabis stuff?
Snarky

Lancing, TN

#3 Oct 21, 2011
Have you heard about the safe, all natural alternative? It's called weed!
i know

United States

#4 Oct 21, 2011
petes fashion in oak ridge ask for super green.

“Law Doggy”

Since: Sep 11

New York, NY

#5 Oct 21, 2011
anonymous wrote:
Does any one know a place they sell that herbal incense fake cannabis stuff?
It is illegal in the state of Tennessee. Not to mention, it is extremely dangerous.

You are better off smoking true marijuana versus the synthetic.
i know

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2011
the stuff sold now is not illegal at all jwh isnt in any synthetic weed skippy do your math where im from its everywhere , bath salts , lazy larry brownies , cocaine energy drinks etc etc etc no po po's are arresting or shutting any of these shops , gas stations , head shops down etc . call the oak ridge police on petes fashion tell them he sells super green and u know what will happen ?? not a damn thing try it genius prove what you stated on here?? not for human consumption silly boy...

“Law Doggy”

Since: Sep 11

New York, NY

#7 Oct 21, 2011
i know wrote:
the stuff sold now is not illegal at all jwh isnt in any synthetic weed skippy do your math where im from its everywhere , bath salts , lazy larry brownies , cocaine energy drinks etc etc etc no po po's are arresting or shutting any of these shops , gas stations , head shops down etc . call the oak ridge police on petes fashion tell them he sells super green and u know what will happen ?? not a damn thing try it genius prove what you stated on here?? not for human consumption silly boy...
HeHe... It's "research", not math. lol.(Smoke ya another one).

Tennessee made it illegal to sell/posses the drug in these products that were designed to mimic the effects of marijuana.

"Herbal incense" and synthetic marijuana is what is question on this post. You do realize these were "labeled" for non human consumption, correct? It was these products that were labeled in such manner that influenced the law. Additionally, those products that are sold under that specific law is illegal for that particular drug.(Which moots your point). Just because it isn't enforced, doesn't make it legal. That is the difference in your false assumption.

However, I will be glad to post the legal codes, even the definition for you. Heck, I'll even paint in pretty picture in Crayolas to help you better understand if you wish.:)
i know

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2011
your a retard why are these shops still selling mr know it all???? if its illegal why is it being sold forget every thing i posted and and answer just my one question or can ya roger?
i know

United States

#9 Oct 21, 2011
if as you say to posess is illegal why is it everywhere genius? i mean if a gas station was selling cocaine they would be in jail correct? so with synthetic that u swear is illegal it would be in the same category which moots your point smart as.s

“Law Doggy”

Since: Sep 11

New York, NY

#10 Oct 21, 2011
i know wrote:
your a retard why are these shops still selling mr know it all???? if its illegal why is it being sold forget every thing i posted and and answer just my one question or can ya roger?
*You're

I'm not Roger, but thank you anyway.

You do realize just because you sell stuff doesn't make it legal, correct? Hey wait, let's use your analogy here .. Why are the drug dealers still selling meth when it's illegal? It's because they choose to do so. Are you that ignorant?

Which answered your post, and still moots your point, yet again.
i know

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2011
so i suppose do your math isnt the same as homework or research moron its all in the context that one means you can use words many different ways in a sentence and it means tha same fatboy.

“Law Doggy”

Since: Sep 11

New York, NY

#12 Oct 21, 2011
i know wrote:
if as you say to posess is illegal why is it everywhere genius? i mean if a gas station was selling cocaine they would be in jail correct? so with synthetic that u swear is illegal it would be in the same category which moots your point smart as.s
Seriously? Wow. Okay... I suppose you asked for it.

But before I make you look like an idiot, please remember, you were given the chance to stop posting like a moron.

Again, just because it is being "sold" doesn't make it illegal.

Anyways:

Synthetic cannabis is a psychoactive herbal and chemical product which, when consumed mimics the effects of cannabis. It is best known by the brand names K2 and Spice,

It is often marketed as "herbal incense", however some brands market their products as "herbal smoking blends". In either case the products are usually smoked by users. Although synthetic cannabis does not produce positive results in drug tests for cannabis, it is possible to detect its metabolites in human urine.

The bill reads as following:

It is an offense to knowingly produce, manufacture, distribute, possess or
possess with intent to produce, manufacture, or distribute the active chemical ingredient
in the hallucinogenic plant salvia divinorum A or the synthetic cannabinoids JWH-018,
JWH-073 and HU-210.

And I quote:

"WH-018 and related synthetic cannabinoids remain legal in the US under Federal law. However, the following states have banned the possession of JWH-018: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Lousiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Oregon and Tennessee. As manufacturers of herbal incense changed the active ingredients to cannabinoids not banned, several states have banned specific other synthetic cannabinoids."

I mean, do I seriously need to keep on? Do you really want to keep questioning me?

Do I need to even post the TCA? What more do you want me to do to prove that you are obviously a moron?

I can keep on all day long; the facts are that it is illegal to have it, it is illegal to sell it in the state of TN. Are you arguing that fact?
Snarky

Lancing, TN

#13 Oct 21, 2011
i know wrote:
so i suppose do your math isnt the same as homework or research moron its all in the context that one means you can use words many different ways in a sentence and it means tha same fatboy.
I'm not sure you should be lecturing anybody in the realm of english or math there Mr. Know it all. Why did you even bother putting a period on the end of that mess?

“Law Doggy”

Since: Sep 11

New York, NY

#14 Oct 21, 2011
i know wrote:
so i suppose do your math isnt the same as homework or research moron its all in the context that one means you can use words many different ways in a sentence and it means tha same fatboy.
Research and math alone are two totally different concepts as far as this discussion goes. But you are free to prove otherwise.

Try again.
humm

Hendersonville, TN

#15 Oct 21, 2011
i know wrote:
so i suppose do your math isnt the same as homework or research moron its all in the context that one means you can use words many different ways in a sentence and it means tha same fatboy.
bahaha dude, your a freakin idiot!!
Mazx

East Lansing, MI

#16 Oct 21, 2011
i know wrote:
your a retard why are these shops still selling mr know it all???? if its illegal why is it being sold forget every thing i posted and and answer just my one question or can ya roger?
actually, it is illegal. they passed that law last year.. i used to smoke the stuff untill the banned it and i couldnt get anymore... then i just went back to normal weed... lol

“Law Doggy”

Since: Sep 11

New York, NY

#17 Oct 21, 2011
Again, just because it is being "sold" doesn't make it illegal.

Should read:

Again, just because it is being "sold" doesn't make it legal.

The law is law. I didn't make it up.
jishwa

San Antonio, TX

#18 Oct 21, 2011
ha "skipster" = 10 ... "i know" =-100

smoke you 'nother of those synthetic blends there "I know" .. it sure is helpin your knowledge out .. haha!

smoke ya some real stuff .. atleast it wont kill ya quickly!

gotta love idiots!
i know

United States

#19 Oct 21, 2011
pure rubbish roger you have proven squat nancy boy one more time for down syndrome boy. if these places selling the herbal incense as illegal as u say it is why arent they being busted?? Moot boy???
i know

United States

#20 Oct 21, 2011
do u think mouses can sling dope to customers no and why?? its illegal correct?? so why are gas stations , strip malls , mini marts , petes fashions etc allowed to sell a illegal substance ?? your posts are false fatboy.

“666”

Since: Oct 09

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Oct 21, 2011
i know wrote:
pure rubbish roger you have proven squat nancy boy one more time for down syndrome boy. if these places selling the herbal incense as illegal as u say it is why arent they being busted?? Moot boy???
It is illegal. Which you were proven otherwise. However, when were proven otherwise, you directed your comments to something else. Why? You are an idiot. Plain and simple. Mr. Skip isn't Roger. How do you justify calling him Roger? Because he disagrees with you? Oh... yeah.. GREAT motive..(not).

10,000 stores could be selling marijuana at one time, but they all cannot be busted and taken over. Law enforcement does not have that type of resources.

Harriman Police Department HAVE busted 3 stores and shut their selling down.

My question is to YOU, why are you an advocate to this drug? I know many law enforcement officers who are more in favor of pot than they are this drug.

The point is, it is illegal, just as marijuana is. Point is, marijuana is safer. Question is, why are you supporting a harsher drug?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mccx 5 hr Officer 27
Kevin Hamby 11 hr Alan 17
Need a good sheriff Fri ted 14
Derek Daugherty Fri Hoodrat 2
Jeanette Coffey Fri Hung 60
Ben thomas (Mar '15) Thu Texas Native 6
Beware of Brad Potter Feb 15 Amanda 1

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wartburg Mortgages