Justin Bunch Murder
Miss Bobbie Bunch

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2013
If anybody would like to write me about my brother's murder feel free to do so. My address is 372 Bart Wollum Rd Lancing, TN 37770. Respectfully Miss Bunch "Justin's Sister"
poodle

Oneida, TN

#2 Jul 8, 2013
So sorry for your loss.I really hope that the people that did this horrible act is punished!
Autumn Hamby

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2014
I remember this like it was yesterday it has haunted me forever now. Justin was my uncle not my biological uncle but he was very close. My mother is adonya and I remember the times we used to set in the kitchen and papaw Jerry would be drinking coffee and we would sing gosphel songs as uncle justin would play the guitar. He didn't always do right but I loved him same with my papaw Jerry I haven't seen him much after but I dream of him and the trailar all the time.
golly bum

Seymour, TN

#6 Jan 28, 2014
yes it was bad abut Justin's moirder did they crooks who moirdered Justin get putt in jail?or are they out scot freee?
Praying for justice

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2014
Albert is still running free. Tim in jail on a VOP. Their murder trial is February 26th. Hope they go to prison and get beat every day!!!! Sad thing is Tim has twin boys on the way. God knows they'll be a lot better of never knowing him!!!!!
Holly

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jan 29, 2014
Damn who has he knocked up now lord have mercy on these kids he's bringing into this world
i know

Smartt, TN

#9 Feb 5, 2014
Holly wrote:
Damn who has he knocked up now lord have mercy on these kids he's bringing into this world
Jennifer Lowe is the one that is prego with his babies pathetic really she doesn't take care of the ones she has now gonna have two more. Give it a bit and their grandparents will be raising them too.
mindblownatthest upidity

Wartburg, TN

#10 Feb 5, 2014
Really? Isn't he married to and had a baby with Tiffany? Morons bringing babies in this world with a daddy they'll only see on a locked up t.v. show. Remember to wear your bras on visitation day otherwise do not pass go. Idiots.
i know

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Feb 9, 2014
mindblownatthestupidity wrote:
Really? Isn't he married to and had a baby with Tiffany? Morons bringing babies in this world with a daddy they'll only see on a locked up t.v. show. Remember to wear your bras on visitation day otherwise do not pass go. Idiots.
Yes it is true. Sad isn't it he keeps having babies with all these girls and yes going to prison. Tiffany and Jen are both stupid their selves though guess the drugs has really messed with their judgement.
Not true

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2014
Tiffanys baby isn't Tims, it's Dustin Morgans.
DGAF

Wartburg, TN

#13 Feb 10, 2014
Autumn Hamby wrote:
I remember this like it was yesterday it has haunted me forever now. Justin was my uncle not my biological uncle but he was very close. My mother is adonya and I remember the times we used to set in the kitchen and papaw Jerry would be drinking coffee and we would sing gosphel songs as uncle justin would play the guitar. He didn't always do right but I loved him same with my papaw Jerry I haven't seen him much after but I dream of him and the trailar all the time.
Jerry and Justin are brothers, so if Jerry is your papaw that makes Justin your bioligical great uncle :)
lalaland

United States

#14 Mar 3, 2014
Autumn Hamby wrote:
Hi Autumn, you probably don't remember me but you are my 2nd Cousin. And just reading your post brought back a lot of memories. I hope you guys are doing well. We miss you guys and uncle jerry really does. Hope to see you soon.
lalaland

United States

#15 Mar 3, 2014
DGAF wrote:
<quoted text>Jerry and Justin are brothers, so if Jerry is your papaw that makes Justin your bioligical great uncle :)
She knows what she's talking about!
And evidently you have NO idea!
lalaland

United States

#16 Mar 3, 2014
Praying for justice wrote:
Albert is still running free. Tim in jail on a VOP. Their murder trial is February 26th. Hope they go to prison and get beat every day!!!! Sad thing is Tim has twin boys on the way. God knows they'll be a lot better of never knowing him!!!!!
Yes!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Solar Eclipse 11 hr lol 4
Angies (Feb '11) 16 hr Babe 54
shirley cochran on water tank hill and tim bunch (Jan '17) 17 hr Volboy1976 6
Charles freels?!?! Wed Confused0727 1
Who is Nellie Buxton Wed Hedonenellie 6
drugs Tue really 7
Jessica Baker Tue Jessica Baker 3

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance