does anyone know him?
uknow

Wartburg, TN

#2 Apr 17, 2009
does anyone know jesse young?
good-ol-girl

Oneida, TN

#3 Apr 21, 2009
How old is he? I know a Jessie Young but not sure if he is the same one.
ilovegossip

Lancing, TN

#4 May 15, 2009
uknow wrote:
does anyone know jesse young?
I know of him...what's up?
ilovegossip

Lancing, TN

#5 May 15, 2009
I know of him.
morgancogirl

Winfield, TN

#6 May 28, 2009
yeah i know him. he cheats on his wife all the time
curious

Winfield, TN

#7 May 28, 2009
HIS POOR WIFE! YOU KNOW THAT HE CHEATS ON HER ALL THE TIME...AND EVEN DONE IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER AND HER NOT KNOW IT. BUT THEY HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIL BOY. HE NEEDS TO GROW UP BE A MAN AND TAKE CARE OF HIS WIFE AND FAMILY AND LEAVE THE "HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS ALONE"
brittany

Oneida, TN

#8 Jun 1, 2009
yeah but he is a loser and the little highscHOOL GIRLS R SLUTS SO IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN
BabyGirl5

United States

#9 Jun 4, 2009
I don't know what the hell ya'll are talking about but i'd have to say he's a decent guy. He's made mistakes but you can't always take his wifes side. Listen to both sides of the story first.
megan

Lancing, TN

#10 Jun 10, 2009
he does need to leave the high school girls alone its time to be a man!!!
wartburggirl

Sunbright, TN

#11 Jun 10, 2009
Believe BabyGirl that everything that has been said about Mr.Young is one hundred percent true. He is a piece of no scratch that a pile of crap. I know him better than many people on this page does. And just so you know I do know both sides of the story. He maybe a "decent boy", but he needs to get his priorities straight, be a man and take responsibilty for his actions. Sounds to me like you need to hear both sides of the story.
haha your dumb

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jun 27, 2009
Constance is nothing but a whore if I was married to someone and they were cheating on me I would cheat to she had sex with my boyfriend last month and when I went to her house the next day she was in a sheet jessie give me a number where I can reach you
my2cents

Nashville, TN

#13 Jun 28, 2009
i know jessie pretty well....he's always been a player and always will be. i was hoping being a daddy would change him but its probably only made his wild, unsettled ways even worse. good luck to any girl that runs across him...i wasnt so lucky.
lol

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Jun 30, 2009
Does anyone know how I can get ahold of him or where he works?
BabyGirl5

Marble Falls, TX

#15 Jul 11, 2009
hey it jessie young what is his name i want to know who you are and who he is so hit me back
BabyGirl5

Marble Falls, TX

#16 Jul 11, 2009
lol wrote:
Does anyone know how I can get ahold of him or where he works?
this is jesie young so what has been going on
your stupid

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Jul 13, 2009
Constance before you try to go undercover as Jesse be sure you change your name Jesse wouldn't post something under the name babygirl
the man53

United States

#18 Jul 14, 2009
this is the true jessie young because here are all of my football numbers 66 88 30 53 there are all of my number that i have played football with so hit me back or tell me more that has been going on for real
the man53

United States

#19 Jul 14, 2009
and to all of the other girls on here if it was good then i shouldnt have went some were else but i did somebody wasnt doing there job wright and usyour realy name u stupid ##$$%^^!!!
Haternotlover

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jul 14, 2009
Just give me a number to reach you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wartburg vs Coalfield Middle school 4 hr Dawg fan 30
Sheriff Dept and FBI 17 hr Ben 31
Unicorn 21 hr Friend 18
morgan county sheriffs dept. (Jun '10) Wed King Retard 22
joyce clowers Mon shelby 1
Save-A-Lot (Jul '09) Oct 15 shelly 30
Justin Bunch Murder (Jul '13) Oct 14 True 17

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance