First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lilmae

Wartburg, TN

#1 Jul 30, 2010
had her topix taken off cause somebody and she damn well knows who found out she is the one fooling aroundd with my husband, while my son is with him. she can take whatever off, but she can't hide
it better stop here. and use that to your advantage little lady
Nat

Wartburg, TN

#2 Jul 30, 2010
didn't see used to run around with a girl named val at one time?
Lori

Wartburg, TN

#3 Jul 31, 2010
good ole little mrs. simpson is at it again,
please leave married men alone. what is this you have for men with baby boys, you not enough woman to have one of your own? need to get a divorce first. but that never stopped you before did it?
dizzy

Wartburg, TN

#4 Aug 2, 2010
she is nothing more then TROUBLE she causes homebreak ups, acts all sweet and innocent beleive me this girl knows excally what she is doing.she uses men to get what she wants and dumps them with not a regret.she cares nothing about noones feelings or what she does to anyone,as long as she gets what she wants.and will go to whatever lengths to get it, my advise to all men is RUN.
Megan

Wartburg, TN

#5 Aug 2, 2010
Yall must not be talking about the right Jenny bc i know her very well and she isnt any of those things. She IS a very nice person so whatever you people are thinking that you know about her you are very wrong. as for someones husband if you think for one moment that she would flirt with some nasty old man and some little bitty boy you are one of my most insure person i have ever heard of. get over yourself and leave Jenny's name out of your mouth bc you appearently dont have anything else better to talk about
oh yeah

Wartburg, TN

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Megan wrote:
Yall must not be talking about the right Jenny bc i know her very well and she isnt any of those things. She IS a very nice person so whatever you people are thinking that you know about her you are very wrong. as for someones husband if you think for one moment that she would flirt with some nasty old man and some little bitty boy you are one of my most insure person i have ever heard of. get over yourself and leave Jenny's name out of your mouth bc you appearently dont have anything else better to talk about
ask the girls at subway who is flirts with.see you are one of the folks she has fooled
megan

Wartburg, TN

#7 Aug 2, 2010
sorry i still Know the facts and when did flirting become fooling around? what is wrong with you ppl anyway? are you jealous of her of something? and which girl should i ask i will go up there and ask them NOW.
oh yeah

Wartburg, TN

#8 Aug 2, 2010
megan wrote:
sorry i still Know the facts and when did flirting become fooling around? what is wrong with you ppl anyway? are you jealous of her of something? and which girl should i ask i will go up there and ask them NOW.
for fyi FLIRTING IS WRONG when a man is married and has a son. and she acts like she is in love with his little boy all googled eyed.hell ask any of them.they all will probley stick up for her, but i know too,cause i have saw it with my own 2 eyes,and anyone says nothing is wrong with it is just plain wrong and needs a good reality check, what if it was your husband?as far as jealous just what has she got i might envey?a drug addict husband? not in this life,and megan you should be ashamed of yourself for sticking up for adultery in any form, what would your parents say to that?
for MEGAN

Oneida, TN

#9 Aug 3, 2010
honey, you have to be one of those young girls works with her,and don't really know her other then work.even her boss and long time frind althea,
has said she is nothing but a back stabber.althea knows her a long time and knows just how she is. maybe she will admit it or maybe she won't but either way she has said it more then once.i have knowen her since right before she married russ and yeah he was wrong, but my lord everytime that girl had a period she was running around on him. yeah he should have been left, but she made herself look like a tramp before she did it.she has used so many people on her way to where she is now and is only there cause althea felt sorry or her.
hell sh did'nt even go to her own daddys funeral.
yea he might not been father of the year, but hemade sure growing up she had what she needed, thats more then you can say for most. she used her sisters for a place to live while she and russ was layed up to sorry to either get a job. used russ mom to lay over there on her for awhile,used crayon bandit from sunbright, the list goes on and on, cause you know someone from work does not mean you know them. i know sugar is dropping from her mouth, but underneath all that sweet act is a real loser. and someday everyone will know what i know about her.watch your back girl cause she will poke you to get herway if she has too. and now fooling with a married man, comon what s that?
Whatever

Wartburg, TN

#10 Aug 3, 2010
for MEGAN wrote:
honey, you have to be one of those young girls works with her,and don't really know her other then work.even her boss and long time frind althea,
has said she is nothing but a back stabber.althea knows her a long time and knows just how she is. maybe she will admit it or maybe she won't but either way she has said it more then once.i have knowen her since right before she married russ and yeah he was wrong, but my lord everytime that girl had a period she was running around on him. yeah he should have been left, but she made herself look like a tramp before she did it.she has used so many people on her way to where she is now and is only there cause althea felt sorry or her.
yea he might not been father of the year, but hemade sure growing up she had what she needed, thats more then you can say for most. she used her sisters for a place to live while she and russ was layed up to sorry to either get a job. used russ mom to lay over there on her for awhile,used crayon bandit from sunbright, the list goes on and on, cause you know someone from work does not mean you know them. i know sugar is dropping from her mouth, but underneath all that sweet act is a real loser. and someday everyone will know what i know about her.watch your back girl cause she will poke you to get herway if she has too. and now fooling with a married man, comon what s that?
I have you know Jenny DID go to her fathers Funeral! I saw her there myself and even talked to her! And you must not have much to do with your sorry life then to get on here and bad mouth someone that you just cant let go of a grudge on.
SAD TO SAY

Oneida, TN

#11 Aug 3, 2010
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I have you know Jenny DID go to her fathers Funeral! I saw her there myself and even talked to her! And you must not have much to do with your sorry life then to get on here and bad mouth someone that you just cant let go of a grudge on.
you are so BLIND. bad mouth/ EXCUSE ME I BET I KNOW HER ALOT BETTER THEN YOU DO. I did't start this topix, just said what i thought on the subject,and if you don't like it i suggeat you read something else.she is a DOG. a little ugly trashey MUTT
JASON

United States

#13 Aug 3, 2010
What time does she work
who cares

Oneida, TN

#14 Aug 4, 2010
JASON wrote:
What time does she work
you want a big dose of s.t.d?
is no friend to anyone

Oneida, TN

#15 Aug 4, 2010
and yes i was told that by her long time friend althea. she is your friend when you got something she wants or you can help her, when she gets its its hell with you,till i want something else from you.
she is a disgrace and needs to realise how much she hurts people and start giving a dam. she married russell simpson,and even cheated on him, now that has to tell you something,hell they both did and probley still pokeing each other eventhough they seperated plus he has drugs something else she runs to him for.
my advise is not to mess with her period, cause i know of NO ONE who has has come out with any good of there realtioship.
she has done some things that discuss even the worst of slim balls. she just aint talking if she was she would have alot of people to confess to and ask for forgiveness, yea we all make mistakes, but hers causes harm to others and bad news is she keeps doing it, no mistake there.
is a lil bitH

Helenwood, TN

#16 Aug 5, 2010
she used to be a good person along time ago,but it seems when her and jese broke up she was in abig hurry to get narried,boy you showed him huh? married a drug ass scumbag.then you desided you made a mistake and for the next few years you jumped between them both, till jese got fed up with it and said to hell with it, now he is happy and married and doing good.ese made you a good person,before you met him in school you was ascumbag, but for some reason he saw the good in you, he made you a good reptuation and a good person he changed you into somebody good. then you married russell and turned back into the scumball,and did every dam thing russell did, so don't bad mouth him you did excally what he did.
you have lost your chance at ever being anybody again,no one likes you for what you did, no one respects you anymore, unless they acting like they do to get a peice of ass cause they know youre that easy, or a woman may act like they like you, cause they feel sorry for you.but i know what you are today you did it to yourself.stop telling everyone you had a hard life and made some mistakes, you are the mistake jennifer you and your men friends who are after nothing but a roll in the sack.
megan

Wartburg, TN

#17 Aug 7, 2010
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
for fyi FLIRTING IS WRONG when a man is married and has a son. and she acts like she is in love with his little boy all googled eyed.hell ask any of them.they all will probley stick up for her, but i know too,cause i have saw it with my own 2 eyes,and anyone says nothing is wrong with it is just plain wrong and needs a good reality check, what if it was your husband?as far as jealous just what has she got i might envey?a drug addict husband? not in this life,and megan you should be ashamed of yourself for sticking up for adultery in any form, what would your parents say to that?
ok first of all dont ever ask me about what my parents would she bc they're not here second of all you had a problem with she "flirting" why didnt you say something about it to her at the point in time. it nice to be nice to children..i guess now ppl has to be a bitch to kids so that their mommy dont think that one isnt accused of flirting. i think that u are stupid and jealous. she is not an adulter either. shes not married anymore. and how are u suppose to know a man is married these days anyway?....and its not like she was jumping on top of you husband that appearently didnt mind it or he would have said it was out of line.. you know IF she was "FLIRTING"
megan

Wartburg, TN

#18 Aug 7, 2010
for MEGAN wrote:

bs
adultery

Deer Lodge, TN

#19 Aug 7, 2010
megan wrote:
<quoted text>
ok first of all dont ever ask me about what my parents would she bc they're not here second of all you had a problem with she "flirting" why didnt you say something about it to her at the point in time. it nice to be nice to children..i guess now ppl has to be a bitch to kids so that their mommy dont think that one isnt accused of flirting. i think that u are stupid and jealous. she is not an adulter either. shes not married anymore. and how are u suppose to know a man is married these days anyway?....and its not like she was jumping on top of you husband that appearently didnt mind it or he would have said it was out of line.. you know IF she was "FLIRTING"
is adultery, she cheated on russell when she was married to him.
glad though to see she has one friend in you. thats better then none i suppose.beleive me if i had been there it would have been bad. now she knows so no more excuses for her.
Really

Knoxville, TN

#20 Aug 7, 2010
When did playing with a child turn into flirting with the Dad? Only a really insecure person (man or woman) would be jealous because someone is playing with a kid or flirting with your husband/wife. It should be considered a compliment to have someone think your kid or spouse is cute. Shows you have good taste. If the spouse does nothing out of the way, you should just enjoy the fun. Why be so immature and insecure of your own beauty or worth? You did not ask, but I would advise you to get over yourself and grow up.
megan

Sunbright, TN

#21 Aug 8, 2010
Really wrote:
When did playing with a child turn into flirting with the Dad? Only a really insecure person (man or woman) would be jealous because someone is playing with a kid or flirting with your husband/wife. It should be considered a compliment to have someone think your kid or spouse is cute. Shows you have good taste. If the spouse does nothing out of the way, you should just enjoy the fun. Why be so immature and insecure of your own beauty or worth? You did not ask, but I would advise you to get over yourself and grow up.
i agree with this person. and u said u seen it with your own eyes. yes please GROW UP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mc sheriff's department (Dec '15) 6 hr Stopstartingcrap 40
Andrea Adams 6 hr Goshno 34
Ronnie Wilson? 7 hr Really 3
Wartburgs race track 7 hr Rickybobby 9
Wartburg Football (Sep '15) 7 hr bulldog 4 life 103
Sunbright Police Chief 8 hr Lovenotha 4
Name A Dealer! 8 hr Harry 1

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance