Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Spammer Brawny

Livingston, TN

#7800 Aug 10, 2012
truth wrote:
This whole hunting thing is so stupid. I love the outdoors more than anyone however why would you want to kill anything. To say that hunting is a sport, what a joke. It is murder. Any body with a gun can kill anything,there is no skill to hunting,none,zero. I highly doubt that we will ever get to a point where we have to kill to eat . I just cant understand why someone would want to harm or kill something cant defend for itself. To me its the most chickenshit thing a person can do.
You're going to have to go up north to sell that don't eat meat mess. This is the south we'd die without it. You do know you're on a Tennessee forum and topic right. Studies have shown that it's hard to get all of your nutrients without eating meat. It's heathier and you can't beat a good steak. As for your idiotic idea we need to ban guns lets hope when you need one to protect you someone with the brains to keep their saves your behind. Criminals will find a way to either get more guns or invent new ways I'm not disarming for anyone to find out just how right I am.
Help

Charlotte, NC

#7801 Aug 10, 2012
Spammer Brawny wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to have to go up north to sell that don't eat meat mess. This is the south we'd die without it. You do know you're on a Tennessee forum and topic right. Studies have shown that it's hard to get all of your nutrients without eating meat. It's heathier and you can't beat a good steak. As for your idiotic idea we need to ban guns lets hope when you need one to protect you someone with the brains to keep their saves your behind. Criminals will find a way to either get more guns or invent new ways I'm not disarming for anyone to find out just how right I am.
Cool
truth

Morristown, TN

#7802 Aug 10, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The most chicken shit thing you can do huh, well I guess you have never been in the woods with your kids and felt the bond between the two of you and the smile on their face when they get their first deer or turkey and watch how much more they enjoy eating it because they killed it their self, and they know that its not got all the chemicals and bs in it like the meats you buy from the store does. Try it sometime you may really enjoy it and change your mind on the way you think and feel about hunting....
Been in the woods plenty with my kids.We hike, fish, and bond in many ways. We also enjoy the nature that has been provided for us. WE DONT KILL IT. As far as the chemicals and shit i can assure you that your kids hate to eat that lean shit that you carve up.Just ask the little nazi and they will tell you.
chris

Sarasota, FL

#7803 Aug 10, 2012
I have never picked up a gun or desired to. The things I eat are very healthy. I eat a lot of soy meat. It's great. Just try it. Not animal had to die. Kids should eat like that every day and they seem to like it as much as real meat. Organic is the way to go. There are others way to get protein than eat meat. If people would do the research then they would learn
Wildlife Pro

United States

#7804 Aug 10, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text> Been in the woods plenty with my kids.We hike, fish, and bond in many ways. We also enjoy the nature that has been provided for us. WE DONT KILL IT. As far as the chemicals and shit i can assure you that your kids hate to eat that lean shit that you carve up.Just ask the little nazi and they will tell you.
Hunting is the #1 (number one) management tool for controlling wild animal (natural resource) populations. Take that management tool away and you will see how ethical hunting is. We have diseases in white-tail deer such as EHD or blue tongue which greatly affect populations, but those populations become more viable than before the disease hits within 2-3 years. Your argument/opinion holds no ground on something you know nothing about. And yes, I hold a Bachelors Degree in Wildlife & Fisheries Science.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7805 Aug 10, 2012
chris wrote:
I have never picked up a gun or desired to. The things I eat are very healthy. I eat a lot of soy meat. It's great. Just try it. Not animal had to die. Kids should eat like that every day and they seem to like it as much as real meat. Organic is the way to go. There are others way to get protein than eat meat. If people would do the research then they would learn
First lets cover "Organic is the way to go". Organic does not mean meatless. Soy meat is actually the exact opposite since Organic is defined as natural or unrefined or untreated. Meat is natural (we aren't talking processed meat here). We are by nature omnivores. Secondly I've done my research thank you, and I will tell you that I've found several studies that support eating meat as opposed to vegetarian or vegan diets. Lean meat but none the less meat. I in no way mean to seem as if I am judging you for how you eat, but you won’t be converting me today. Now back to the topic, Wildlife Pro I'm glad you posted that because earlier as I was reading that was the first thing to pop into my mind, and because we have hunters who hunt for so many different animals could you imagine how over crowded everything would be if we just stop hunting all together?
RickMath

Atlanta, IL

#7806 Aug 10, 2012
All things fire arms, hunting, off grid survival, etc.

http://codenamesurvival.blogspot.com/

be sure to check out my other blog as well. link on page.
RickMath

Atlanta, IL

#7807 Aug 10, 2012
PS

I much rather hunt or raise my own that eat that growth hormone, antibiotic genetically modified gene spliced sh1t in the stores.

We as humans have counted on mass produced foods for too long and that is most of the reason we are becoming STERILE and dying of cancers and other sh1t!
RickMath

Atlanta, IL

#7808 Aug 10, 2012
truth wrote:
This whole hunting thing is so stupid. I love the outdoors more than anyone however why would you want to kill anything. To say that hunting is a sport, what a joke. It is murder. Any body with a gun can kill anything,there is no skill to hunting,none,zero. I highly doubt that we will ever get to a point where we have to kill to eat . I just cant understand why someone would want to harm or kill something cant defend for itself. To me its the most chickenshit thing a person can do.
you stupid f##King twit, you eat meat from the store.. how in the hell do you think it gets there? someone has to "murder" it.

There is NO SKILL to herding hogs into an assembly line slitting their throats and watching them thrash around while they bleed to death hanging from hooks on a conveyor belt.

AND.. they start processing them(gutting/skinning) even before they are completely dead. I have worked in a slaughter house and I have seen skinned cow heads on poles and their eyes are still blinking.

Least ONE SHOT ONE KILL through the heart of an animal is more humane.
slam

United States

#7809 Aug 11, 2012
RickMath wrote:
<quoted text>you stupid f##King twit, you eat meat from the store.. how in the hell do you think it gets there? someone has to "murder" it.

There is NO SKILL to herding hogs into an assembly line slitting their throats and watching them thrash around while they bleed to death hanging from hooks on a conveyor belt.

AND.. they start processing them(gutting/skinning) even before they are completely dead. I have worked in a slaughter house and I have seen skinned cow heads on poles and their eyes are still blinking.

Least ONE SHOT ONE KILL through the heart of an animal is more humane.
tell me the skill in deer hunting
bratcher

Knoxville, TN

#7810 Aug 11, 2012
slam wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me the skill in deer hunting
Better yet, you explain the lack of skill required to hunt. I don't think you know anything about hunting or the natural world around you.
slam

United States

#7811 Aug 11, 2012
bratcher wrote:
<quoted text>Better yet, you explain the lack of skill required to hunt. I don't think you know anything about hunting or the natural world around you.
well the fact that it isn't hunting anymore should be enough
slam

United States

#7812 Aug 11, 2012
bratcher wrote:
<quoted text>Better yet, you explain the lack of skill required to hunt. I don't think you know anything about hunting or the natural world around you.
definition of hunting- to chase or pursue . Which was true at one time now it's about how much corn you can plant, the tree camera to tell you what time they come to eat your corn every morning, the state of the art tree stand equip with a coffee maker, the wonderful smell of doe piss you spray on yourself, and that wonderful $1000.00 dollar rifle and that state of the art scope oh and if your stand isn't your back porch then lets not forget the $7,000 dollar side by side that you bought cuz we can't walk through the woods cuz that is work and god forbid we kill something field dress it and carry it out of the woods by foot like real men did. Hell 90% of the guys at my work lose their deer cuz if it's not an instant kill they don't know how to track it
slam

United States

#7813 Aug 11, 2012
bratcher wrote:
your turn B!TCH
agape

Bowling Green, KY

#7814 Aug 11, 2012
surely that gay boy isn't on here too!
RickMath

Atlanta, IL

#7815 Aug 11, 2012
well maybe that is how you hunt, but I hunt with a traditional recurve bow, I wear blue jeans and sweat shirt and a coat if it's cold or the weather is bad. No tree stand or blind.

I look for deer trail in the wood, look for rubs and scrapes, poo and I check the farmers almanac for moon and rut phases. I look for oak trees and hedge apple trees because deer love to eat both and there are alot of those here. I look for bed down areas in tall grass, or hoof prints near watering spots.

I walk into the woods at about 3 a.m. and I wait the break of dawn listening to the sounds around me.

If I see a deer in the distance I will try to flank and stalk it until I can get a good clean shot.

I do not use a gun, scope, 4 wheeler, camo, or any of that bullsh1t. if I find an old structure or fallen tree i will use that as a blind.

and as far as deer estrus scent goes. your womans menstral pee does the same thing.

after killing the deer or tree rat or rabbit(yes i hunt tree rat and bunny with a bow too). i dress it out and drag it out to my waiting SUV.
RickMath

Atlanta, IL

#7816 Aug 11, 2012
stalking and tracking is 99% of the hunt
slam

United States

#7817 Aug 11, 2012
RickMath wrote:
well maybe that is how you hunt, but I hunt with a traditional recurve bow, I wear blue jeans and sweat shirt and a coat if it's cold or the weather is bad. No tree stand or blind.

I look for deer trail in the wood, look for rubs and scrapes, poo and I check the farmers almanac for moon and rut phases. I look for oak trees and hedge apple trees because deer love to eat both and there are alot of those here. I look for bed down areas in tall grass, or hoof prints near watering spots.

I walk into the woods at about 3 a.m. and I wait the break of dawn listening to the sounds around me.

If I see a deer in the distance I will try to flank and stalk it until I can get a good clean shot.

I do not use a gun, scope, 4 wheeler, camo, or any of that bullsh1t. if I find an old structure or fallen tree i will use that as a blind.

and as far as deer estrus scent goes. your womans menstral pee does the same thing.

after killing the deer or tree rat or rabbit(yes i hunt tree rat and bunny with a bow too). i dress it out and drag it out to my waiting SUV.
yep your so backwoods and old school but here you sit on this fine technology we have today. I call BULLSH!T
Stupid

United States

#7820 Aug 11, 2012
Some people on here are so STUPID and some just flat out tell the truth about the topic we are on.... If you want to get on here and talk shit about peoples kids then by gosh you better have a dang weapon because someone is libel to come after you! You have never picked up a gun in your life and never will that is straight up bull shit....... If you're going to lie go do it somewhere else!!
thank you

Bowling Green, KY

#7821 Aug 11, 2012
please stop posting on here it is getting old!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches, tatle tales and misanthropes. 8 hr Ringmaster 1
petros morphine dealer 8 hr Regulaltor 9
Justin Beard (May '11) 8 hr ChanellDumbdiknews 17
Sunbright Police Chief 13 hr Want to no 3
Humans 19 hr Amityville 1
Missing Man Oakdale Thu so sad 5
Tanya Beene (Feb '14) Wed Steve 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wartburg Mortgages