Who will you vote for County Executive?

Who will you vote for County Executive?

Created by Here we go on May 22, 2010

1,308 votes

Click on an option to vote

Don Edwards

Becky Ruppe

Rascal

United States

#21 May 26, 2010
Yep Ruppr sure could cut a rug at the hick bar. The investigation into the diesel plant was hushed in the MC Hews and I want answers. Vote for edwards
HogWash wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that people who work as school teachers and at the prison are worthless? I lived in Rugby for 20 years. I recall Ruppe use to work as a store clerk in Oakdale and the joke called the morgan county news. I remember her very well from line dancing days at a local honky tonk. If she could govern as good as she could dance my farm in rugby might actually be worth something. Don is a very bright and honest man.
What happened to the TBI and DA investigation into the Bio Plant? It was in MC news back in the fall. Ruppe was pushing it all the time in the paper, then they reported on investigation. Never heard anything since.
Side note- I get the paper in the mail but haven't got it this wk. What day does it usually come out at the stores?
my vote

Wartburg, TN

#22 May 27, 2010
I like how he uses one big E on his signs for Elect Edwards Executive that alone got my vote
_who_

Chesterfield, MO

#23 May 27, 2010
that goes to show ya u never know how someone n moco can be swayed to vote really the big E lmao
twisted

United States

#24 May 27, 2010
Becky Ruppe called a big meeting one time with some Morgan County farmers. Tried to talk them into growing soybeans for the biodiesel plant. Now imagine what happened if some of these farmers grew these soybeans after the plant fell through. BECKY RUPPE=FAIL
amen

United States

#25 May 27, 2010
Ain't that a true statement! I like it!
twisted wrote:
Becky Ruppe called a big meeting one time with some Morgan County farmers. Tried to talk them into growing soybeans for the biodiesel plant. Now imagine what happened if some of these farmers grew these soybeans after the plant fell through. BECKY RUPPE=FAIL
Voter

United States

#26 May 28, 2010
Becky Ruppe knows tough times. When Becky was 13, her mother wad killed in a car accident. So Becky cared for her father, a WWII veteran. In her 20s Becky's husband died, but she still put herself through night school as a single mom. Because Becky knows tough times, she'll work for new jobs, low gas prices, and protect at home care for seniors. Becky Ruppe is pro life, pro gun and opposes a state income tax. Vote for Becky Ruppe.
joe brown

Oakdale, TN

#27 May 28, 2010
Edwards best enjoy his election on this pole it will be the only thing he will wins this year.
Facts

Fort Campbell, TN

#28 May 28, 2010
twisted wrote:
Becky Ruppe called a big meeting one time with some Morgan County farmers. Tried to talk them into growing soybeans for the biodiesel plant. Now imagine what happened if some of these farmers grew these soybeans after the plant fell through. BECKY RUPPE=FAIL
Northington Energy is under investigation by the State of Tennessee for taking state money not county money. The state approved the invoices he turned in to Morgan County and found out later that weren't real. Maybe he will end up where he deserves to be for such action. Morgan County nor the ID Board did anything wrong except trust a shyster in good faith that he would provide the jobs he said he would. Morgan County isn't nor has ever been at fault in this situation. If you want the truth which you probably don't, call your DA Russell Johnson or the State DA office and they will tell you.
Facts

Fort Campbell, TN

#29 May 28, 2010
amen wrote:
Ain't that a true statement! I like it!<quoted text>
The Ag Extension Office called the big meeting not Becky Ruppe. They too were lied to by Northington Energy. It wasn't just them that got lied to. He lied to people all across this state and several other states and is still probably lying today. Call the State and ask if you don't believe me.
Facts

Fort Campbell, TN

#31 May 28, 2010
my vote wrote:
I like how he uses one big E on his signs for Elect Edwards Executive that alone got my vote
Perfect reason to vote for someone. "I like their signs" That is almost as good as "Well, they coached my kid in football so I think I they can be county exec." Perfect example of the American Voter.
Voter

United States

#32 May 28, 2010
Becky Ruppe knows tough times. When Becky was 13, her mother waz killed in a car accident. So Becky cared for her father, a WWII veteran. In her 20s Becky's husband died, but she still put herself through night school as a single mom. Because Becky knows tough times, she'll work for new jobs, low gas prices, and protect at home care for seniors. Becky Ruppe is pro life, pro gun and opposes a state income tax. Vote for Becky Ruppe.
NNNOOOO

Chesterfield, MO

#33 May 29, 2010
has thos become her own persinal sloganboard y they keep reprinting that same dam line
yuck

United States

#34 May 29, 2010
We all know she had a hard life! Give it a rest already.....we have to hear it from her,her fans,the old so great Morgan news and you.boo hoo for good old Becky. I'm so over her personal pity stories.I feel sorry that she has endured all this pain but everyone has lost family members raises kids by themselves. And like I said it don't mean they can go run a county.
Murphy

United States

#35 May 29, 2010
Voter wrote:
Becky Ruppe knows tough times. When Becky was 13, her mother wad killed in a car accident. So Becky cared for her father, a WWII veteran. In her 20s Becky's husband died, but she still put herself through night school as a single mom. Because Becky knows tough times, she'll work for new jobs, low gas prices, and protect at home care for seniors. Becky Ruppe is pro life, pro gun and opposes a state income tax. Vote for Becky Ruppe.
Wow, cut and paste this into all the topics under different names, why don't you? Still isn't going to get my vote. Lots of people have been in the same situation and didn't have to use it to get elected.
Facts

Fort Campbell, TN

#36 May 29, 2010
yuck wrote:
We all know she had a hard life! Give it a rest already.....we have to hear it from her,her fans,the old so great Morgan news and you.boo hoo for good old Becky. I'm so over her personal pity stories.I feel sorry that she has endured all this pain but everyone has lost family members raises kids by themselves. And like I said it don't mean they can go run a county.
Quit worrying about the past and who died and who didn't and who raised kids and who didn't and vote for the person who has led Morgan County in the right direction for six years. Lowest tax rate in the history of the county, works hard for everyone, treats every person the same no matter who you are, don't downgrade people. This site is really disgusting most of the time. I'm glad she has thick skin and don't let this crap get to her. I have mentioned it to her from time to time and she agrees with most that those who get on here and lie don't have anything better to do.
joe brown

Wartburg, TN

#37 May 29, 2010
as i said before mr edwards best enjoy winning this pole its all he will win this year, you can do as you have in the past and trash talk from now on and that kind of stuff just hurts your candidate. the only one whos getting anything out of whaat you are saying is you and others like you. Mr Ewards could not do anything better then mrs Ruppe except for failure as his record shows, i understand she made him look like a 5th grader at the debate in Burriville as she will everytime,thats what happens when a person doesn't know what they are talking about. thanks becky for the new prison, keeping our taxes in line, getting all the community grants and all the hard work you do everyday i along with the majority of others appreciate you.
political tricks

Wartburg, TN

#38 May 29, 2010
So we have the lowest tax rate in morgan county history huh... one for Becky
We are paying more taxes right now than we ever have ... one for Don

We only believe the lies when they are about someone we dislike and we only believe the good when it is someone we like... no matter whether people read this stuff or not the facts stay the same... She has had more experience as county executive because she has been it and Don hasn't but that doesn't mean she is a BETTER county executive than he will be. so you say she runs clean campaigns... then why are don edwards signs disappearing all over this county left and right and the great miracle happens and there is a ruppe sign in its place... hmmm maybe because that she had a hard life and all those other things you all say about her... or maybe because she single handedly got us the prison here... I am sure NO other politician or community leaders or hmmm maybe governors had anything to do with that... as a matter of fact I would assume she made one phone call and the next day it appeared out of no where... in the world of politics she may get some credit for certain things that happen while she happens to be in office but that doesn't make it her that got it for us... but hey congrats for being on here and defending her I mean excuse me downing don...
yuck

United States

#39 May 29, 2010
She has not done a thang for our county! We already had 2 prisons to begin with. I could almost guarantee she was not the one who got it here! And bull crap she does treat everyone different she is very "buddy" with the cool Coalfield clique.I'm over our county been ran by the same family and close friends for over 10 years! Time for a change for Morgan county in not just this seat but a few others in the old courthouse.
joe brown

Wartburg, TN

#40 May 29, 2010
Don't get over it so soon it won't happen this time if you have a county mayor other then MRS Becky you will have to move to another county. and also why are you so concerned about who the county commissioners are in coalfield ? you need to worry more about your own. they to will be reelected it just looks like you will be misserable for 4 more years. i got an idea just pretend that your man is there and support the good things she is doing and be happy. it will be much easier for you. stop hating Mrs Ruppe or tell us why you hate her so much, if she has done something to you tell us and we will confront her about it.
needs2bsaid

Chesterfield, MO

#41 May 29, 2010
I will not vote for becky ruppe ever her daughter ashley was caught stealing when she worked at the jailhouse and they tapped her on the hand and sent her on her way this in my opinion goes to show that ms ruppe ised her pull with then executive kilby to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hines in Court Clerk Race 3 hr Vote Hines 13
local nude pix (Jul '15) 11 hr Woody woodpecker 22
schools 12 hr Hmmm 2
Did the Kilby's have Langley fired from paper? (Mar '14) Tue Oakdale Friend 22
Prison May 22 Powderpuff 12
Don Edwards May 22 Bird dog 140
Who is working with the best tool? ;-) (Nov '14) May 22 Want him again 13

Wartburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Wartburg Mortgages