First Prev
of 8
Next Last
When

Lancing, TN

#1 Jul 14, 2012
I saw someone I know today driving around town without drivers license. He is a drugie and the law knows it. Right through town he went. When he wrecks and kills someone our law should have to pay just like him because they are letting him do it. Every voting year I hope it will get better but it don't. They catch someone and put it in the paper and think they have done their job for awhile. WE NEED TO GET THESE DRUGIES OFF OUR ROADS AND OUT OF THE HOMES.
minnie pearl

Oneida, TN

#2 Jul 14, 2012
When wrote:
I saw someone I know today driving around town without drivers license. He is a drugie and the law knows it. Right through town he went. When he wrecks and kills someone our law should have to pay just like him because they are letting him do it. Every voting year I hope it will get better but it don't. They catch someone and put it in the paper and think they have done their job for awhile. WE NEED TO GET THESE DRUGIES OFF OUR ROADS AND OUT OF THE HOMES.
i would guess he is a snitch

Since: Sep 11

Lancing, TN

#4 Jul 19, 2012
I know several around morgan co. that don't have license but yet they drive somewhere everyday...and the officers meet them on the road daily and just let them go and they don't insurance either... Morgan Co. law is spineless, and are useless as tits on a bore hog!! I can't believe that Glenn Freytag runs the office the way he does. It makes me sick, I thought he would be a better sheriff than he is. And some of cronies he has for deputies are a JOKE!!! They let these drug heads go free along with the thieving bastards around here but you let a working man or woman let their tags go dead for get them or a headlight out and they get a screwing. We need a new sheriff and some deputies replaced so lets vote his ass out of there next time...Carry your gun and take care of your own, because they sure aint gonna do anything and if they do and go to jail then court they are just turned out with a slap on the flippin wrist anyway..
not really

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 19, 2012
bama42 wrote:
I know several around morgan co. that don't have license but yet they drive somewhere everyday...and the officers meet them on the road daily and just let them go and they don't insurance either... Morgan Co. law is spineless, and are useless as tits on a bore hog!! I can't believe that Glenn Freytag runs the office the way he does. It makes me sick, I thought he would be a better sheriff than he is. And some of cronies he has for deputies are a JOKE!!! They let these drug heads go free along with the thieving bastards around here but you let a working man or woman let their tags go dead for get them or a headlight out and they get a screwing. We need a new sheriff and some deputies replaced so lets vote his ass out of there next time...Carry your gun and take care of your own, because they sure aint gonna do anything and if they do and go to jail then court they are just turned out with a slap on the flippin wrist anyway..
It's easy to criticize a job that you aren't familiar with.
my goodness

Sunbright, TN

#6 Jul 19, 2012
What's wrong, you got busted for a meth lab or something or did the unlicensened driver steal your drugs or food stanmps? I hate these spineless critical judgemental pricks or pricketts.
my goodness

Sunbright, TN

#7 Jul 19, 2012
And if you don't like our good ole boys, move your happy a## to one of the surrounding counties that have no law breakers. Or, run for Sheriff yourself and see what an easy job it is. Jerk.
wow

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Thats morgan county for yea lol. Theres alot ppl in morgan county that get away with everything. All they get is a slap on the wrist and say dont do it again cause mommy and daddy got money. Thats bullshit but like i said thats morgan county
my goodness

Sunbright, TN

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Like I said, if you don't like it here, get the heck out and move to a better place. The grass is always greener on the other side.
When

Lancing, TN

#10 Jul 19, 2012
My goodness I don't get food stamps I go to work everyday. I don't have anything to do with drugs either. The man is the car is a drugie. His name was in the Morgan County News arrest report. He is on the road driving with no license and he could hurt someone. Maybe even someone you love. His wife works and is a great person but she is scared to leave him. She comes to work with bruises on her. His children cry about their daddy and depend on their mom to support them because dad is too druged to work. He has been arrested more than once and let go. I see the hurt everyday. He has told her he will kill her if she makes him leave and she believes him. Yes I am mad when I see him on the road driving and no one does anything.

Since: Sep 11

Lancing, TN

#11 Jul 19, 2012
for your info "my goodness" I have never been busted for anything, nor have I ever done meth, pills or anything else..And there is nothing wrong with "good ole boys" but they need to do their fn job. And I know more about the job than you think. And I am not on food stamps and I don't get a check every month either..But when they let people like this go and and it ends in someone getting killed usually the innocent one it just pisses me off..I hope and pray it don't happen that way..And I am moving away and I can write and say what I want.. It is called Freedom of Speech! So don't be such a asshole and criticize me for telling the truth on our "good ole boys"

Since: Sep 11

Lancing, TN

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Correction I am not moving away!!!
glad I moved

Brentwood, TN

#13 Jul 20, 2012
I lived there for about 14 years, glad I finally left. I just felt the whole place in Morgan Co. Just feels corrupt. Its a place of who knows who gets favors. I will never return. I hate to even drive through there. I avoid it whenever I can. I kept thinking that places like Morgan Co. dont really exist, but it has a good ol' boy law and job system. Nothing there, you wont go wrong moving away... nothing to miss...
sooo

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2012
bama42 wrote:
for your info "my goodness" I have never been busted for anything, nor have I ever done meth, pills or anything else..And there is nothing wrong with "good ole boys" but they need to do their fn job. And I know more about the job than you think. And I am not on food stamps and I don't get a check every month either..But when they let people like this go and and it ends in someone getting killed usually the innocent one it just pisses me off..I hope and pray it don't happen that way..And I am moving away and I can write and say what I want.. It is called Freedom of Speech! So don't be such a asshole and criticize me for telling the truth on our "good ole boys"
You don't have freedom of speech rights on this website. Just saying...

But I agree with one poster, it's very easy to criticize a job that you aren't familiar with.
workin for a livin

United States

#15 Jul 20, 2012
bama42 wrote:
for your info "my goodness" I have never been busted for anything, nor have I ever done meth, pills or anything else..And there is nothing wrong with "good ole boys" but they need to do their fn job. And I know more about the job than you think. And I am not on food stamps and I don't get a check every month either..But when they let people like this go and and it ends in someone getting killed usually the innocent one it just pisses me off..I hope and pray it don't happen that way..And I am moving away and I can write and say what I want.. It is called Freedom of Speech! So don't be such a asshole and criticize me for telling the truth on our "good ole boys"
Im with ya, Its just a very few good people get on this sitI think the bad out number the good on here.. Just don't give up!!! We the good and working will prevail in the end.. I do know something about the law, Once was one,but got out, It's not worth the worry, And always looking over your shoulder, I have A family now and my wife wouldn't be happy unless I quit. We need to protect our own... I still own A gun and will shoot the first person on my property trying to take what we have worked so hard for!!!! Mabye the druggies will overdose, I just hope it isn't one of you"alls loved ones..
Morgan County

Oneida, TN

#17 Jul 20, 2012
sooo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have freedom of speech rights on this website. Just saying...
But I agree with one poster, it's very easy to criticize a job that you aren't familiar with.
WELL I DO HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON THIS SITE. NO matter what you say.I will say what ever I want just like everyone else does on here.But this is a lawless county and I can criticize that so called job a lazy mans job.
Enough

Brentwood, TN

#18 Jul 21, 2012
Morgan County wrote:
<quoted text>WELL I DO HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON THIS SITE. NO matter what you say.I will say what ever I want just like everyone else does on here.But this is a lawless county and I can criticize that so called job a lazy mans job.
Freedom of speech rights are not extended to privately owned websites. The site has every right to censor you as you have the right to censor anyone in your own home. Your freedom of speech is protected by what Congress does to limit speech. This site is not a government site nor is it Congress.

This is stuff you should have learned in high school. No, you do not have the right to free speech here.
my goodness

Sunbright, TN

#20 Jul 22, 2012
Oh well, opinions vary....
i knew it

Bellevue, WA

#21 Jul 26, 2012
Morgan county law is a joke....they harrass people all the time. When a female gets pulled over they want to search her and get a feel. I know this for a fact!!!! There is so many cops that are on drugs their self. Hell James Gray our lovely narcotics officer goes to Coalfield and buys pills...whats that tell ya? We do need some new cops up here... I am not saying all are bad but there dfinently are some we need rid of!
fed up

United States

#22 Aug 7, 2012
I have lived here all my life and used to be so proud of Wartburg.But I know of murders and stores and homes being broken into. And when our fine police officers arrest the ones that do these things they walk right out of court and go do it again.Our police do not do finger prints they do not make a out a report if your medicine is stolen. You can call them and tell them where your stolen stuff is and they won't return your call. If they get your gun or laptop back forget it you will not see it again.I know this because it has happened to me. Our home has been broken into Twice, The store three times and the house we are trying to build twice now. Whats sad about it my husband has tried to help everybody at one time or another.We pay our taxes which is alot every year and we have had about double that stolen from us.Someone is not doing their job.I know some druggies that shoot up and never lose their kids they pass out with the needles still in their arms yet they get arrested and are out before dark.They are in the paper all the time.Thay go for a drug test and get their kids to pee for them because they don't watch them pee in the cup.I know because they told me so. I think as tax payers we should stand togather and say hey start doing your job and get these people behind bars or we are not going to pay you. If we all stood together and refused to pay our taxes what would they do? We could clean our town up and make it a better place if we stood as one and put our foot down and said we are not going to take this anymore. Think about it

“You're failing. ”

Since: Sep 11

Gallup, NM

#23 Aug 7, 2012
fed up wrote:
I have lived here all my life and used to be so proud of Wartburg.But I know of murders and stores and homes being broken into. And when our fine police officers arrest the ones that do these things they walk right out of court and go do it again.Our police do not do finger prints they do not make a out a report if your medicine is stolen. You can call them and tell them where your stolen stuff is and they won't return your call. If they get your gun or laptop back forget it you will not see it again.I know this because it has happened to me. Our home has been broken into Twice, The store three times and the house we are trying to build twice now. Whats sad about it my husband has tried to help everybody at one time or another.We pay our taxes which is alot every year and we have had about double that stolen from us.Someone is not doing their job.I know some druggies that shoot up and never lose their kids they pass out with the needles still in their arms yet they get arrested and are out before dark.They are in the paper all the time.Thay go for a drug test and get their kids to pee for them because they don't watch them pee in the cup.I know because they told me so. I think as tax payers we should stand togather and say hey start doing your job and get these people behind bars or we are not going to pay you. If we all stood together and refused to pay our taxes what would they do? We could clean our town up and make it a better place if we stood as one and put our foot down and said we are not going to take this anymore. Think about it
No police department makes reports on stolen medication any more. There is specific reasons for that.

If you stop paying your taxes, you could go to prison. At the very least you'll lose your possessions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Lowe (Apr '12) 12 min Marty 68
The new paper 5 hr Marty 5
theift Sat disgusted 1
prison Sat hmmm 11
creless hamby Fri ybmah 2
Creless Hamby Stand UP to Edwards! Fri why 53
cms Dec 25 curious 3
Wartburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wartburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wartburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wartburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:12PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
Bleacher Report 5:36 PM
Don't Be Fooled, Panthers Are Scary
NBC Sports 6:11 PM
Cam Newton leads Panthers to playoffs again
ESPN 6:25 PM
Falcons' Smith: 'I'm the one held responsible'
Bleacher Report 6:39 PM
Loss to Carolina Must Mark End of the Mike Smith Era