sunnysides corrupt management

sunnysides corrupt management

Posted in the Wartburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tired of it
#1 Oct 27, 2011
how is it that someone can get a ssi check or disablity check, recieve hud, plus an allowance on there electric bill but still work for sunnyside. as everyone knows i am talking about mike phillips. he draws a check, gets hud and an electric allowance on his bill yet the manager ms lester lets this go on. i guess we know who the ass kissers are in sunnyside. i just wonder is she going to make him report his new income to the social security board. i am sure not cause who would want to lose their easy money to work for sunnyside. plus she only moves in friends and family. when she got the job she shreaded all the apps that people already had in and started over. that doesnt seem right. has anyone ever seen sunnyside with so many empty apartments? i know when the old manager was there no apartment stayed empty. ms lester cant keep anybody. ms lester is a cold hearted bitch who only cares for herself. also when i am in sunnyside and i see that new maintnance man he looks asif he can hardley keep his eyes open. wtf is he on. well maybe i understand why he is on something. dealing with ms lester and his crooked wife. he seems decent to speak to but not the rest of the people on sunnysides payroll.
OMG

Oneida, TN

#2 Oct 27, 2011
wow this on top of the other thread where she denied a homeless family with a child, sounds like this needs to be turned in. What more do you know on them?
this poor family has been trying to get a place to stay they have a kid yet she ignores and denies them but lets people like this work there and live on hud?
OMG

Oneida, TN

#3 Oct 27, 2011
i told this family to call six on your side and they said they wanted to talk to them i hope they get this managers ass on tv
sour grapes

Wartburg, TN

#4 Oct 27, 2011
sounds like a vendetta against someone????
tired of it
#5 Oct 27, 2011
take it as you wish. its all true.
old days

Oneida, TN

#6 Oct 27, 2011
its all true people are talking about it everywhere. how would it be a vendetta if so many people are saying the same thing. she got her own sister in there probably on hud too. these people need to be turned into the hud office for abuse and fraud
anonymous

Oneida, TN

#7 Oct 27, 2011
I live in one of the houses next to sunny side. Not telling which one. But if some one tagged a wall there I wouldn't call the cops on you.

This woman seams like a jerk.
Downndirty

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Oct 28, 2011
shes just like her sister And her sisters son is albert phillips the one who was involved in killing justin bunch theyll let folks who are like that there but not homeless families I thought thats why we have low income houseing and mike has drug history
sour grapes

Wartburg, TN

#9 Oct 28, 2011
turn them in then dont put it on topix.
aeiou
#10 Oct 28, 2011
sour grapes seems to me that you are a little upset that the information is on topix. topix is to let people know whats going on in the community. i do agree that if the information is true someone needs to do something about it. so people do your research and start calling in.
wow

Wartburg, TN

#11 Oct 29, 2011
Who want to live in sunnyside anyway
sour grapes

Wartburg, TN

#12 Oct 29, 2011
that is right but please turn them in first dont ask others to do it for u
sunnyside resident
#13 Nov 18, 2011
its all a bunch of bs u know how it is especially n wartburg ppl do what they want when they want the cops r lazy and crooked and most of them r druggies to its morgan county yall should b used to this crap
just wondering

Asheville, NC

#14 Nov 18, 2011
That place was supposed to get so much better because she was takin over. That was a joke that place got worse. She doesn't know how to do her job she doesn't do repairs that really need to be made and she doesn't care about anybody there unless it is people she wanted there in the first place. That place is full of druggies but what is sad is that she isn't even getting rid of those people they are still there. I lived there and I called and made a complaint but it didn't seem to do any good and I thankfully no longer live there. Valerie may not have been the best but at least she knew how to do her job and she didn't turn people away she went by the applications that were turned in first.
nother SunnySide resident

Wartburg, TN

#15 Nov 19, 2011
just wondering wrote:
That place was supposed to get so much better because she was takin over. That was a joke that place got worse. She doesn't know how to do her job she doesn't do repairs that really need to be made and she doesn't care about anybody there unless it is people she wanted there in the first place. That place is full of druggies but what is sad is that she isn't even getting rid of those people they are still there. I lived there and I called and made a complaint but it didn't seem to do any good and I thankfully no longer live there. Valerie may not have been the best but at least she knew how to do her job and she didn't turn people away she went by the applications that were turned in first.
i somewhat agree with you. Valerie did know how to do her job better than what Debbie is doing. Debbie has already got her maintance man quite. his wife who is the secratary is getting ready to quite from what i heard. what appartments that are empty now would have already been fixed up and filled if Valerie was still there. the only good thing about Debbie being there is about half of the drug traffic has cut back. as for Mike, he quite over a month ago b/c Bill said he was spending too much on paint. plus they cut his pay for overtime he put in. at least Mike was doing a better paint job than the 1st guy. n by the way, he might live in a hud approved appartment but he don't get the electric allowence.
NeverHappy

United States

#16 Jan 10, 2012
If Debbie wasn't there and they got someone new you all would have something else to gripe about.
well duh

Oneida, TN

#17 Jan 12, 2012
wow wrote:
Who want to live in sunnyside anyway
If you are homeless, sunnyside is better than the streets!I have known people that had no other choice but live there.They got out the first chance they got. They didn't want to live there, but when you have no options you do what you have to do!
They need a manager that gives a dam*! There is a lot of stuff that goes on there and everyone knows it, but nothing is being done! Report all you want to, but it don't change anything.
sweetpea

Oliver Springs, TN

#18 Mar 6, 2012
They really need to get a manager that wants too work she is never their. it took 3 weeks to get ahold of the manager thier to apply for apartment. I came everyday the sing in the window said for 10-2pm and she is never their at that time.it really needs to say when ever i feel like coming in.
Jackie

United States

#19 Mar 7, 2012
tired of it wrote:
how is it that someone can get a ssi check or disablity check, recieve hud, plus an allowance on there electric bill but still work for sunnyside. as everyone knows i am talking about mike phillips. he draws a check, gets hud and an electric allowance on his bill yet the manager ms lester lets this go on. i guess we know who the ass kissers are in sunnyside. i just wonder is she going to make him report his new income to the social security board. i am sure not cause who would want to lose their easy money to work for sunnyside. plus she only moves in friends and family. when she got the job she shreaded all the apps that people already had in and started over. that doesnt seem right. has anyone ever seen sunnyside with so many empty apartments? i know when the old manager was there no apartment stayed empty. ms lester cant keep anybody. ms lester is a cold hearted bitch who only cares for herself. also when i am in sunnyside and i see that new maintnance man he looks asif he can hardley keep his eyes open. wtf is he on. well maybe i understand why he is on something. dealing with ms lester and his crooked wife. he seems decent to speak to but not the rest of the people on sunnysides payroll.
first thing Debbie is not a bitch. I've known her for years she would give the shirt off her back if you needed it. Its like a new president that has been elected. It takes a while to fix all the past problems.you know people would complain if they had the world in there hands. People in warburg always go with rumors instead of facts. Give her time give her a chance it does take time. You go Debbie get the druggies out do what your big heart tells you to do
if they don't understand oh well let them apply for the job.keep up the good job.
Harry

Lancing, TN

#20 Mar 10, 2012
Debbie is really trying to clean the place up. Give her a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Joe Miller 13 hr booboo 20
Larry Sxton (Sep '16) 23 hr larry 27
Sex offender on Petit Lane (Sep '11) Tue His family knows 40
Unjust law Apr 24 RLW 15
Charles woodby and Tommie woodby aka sue woodby... Apr 24 Casidy jane 23
Connie Holdway Apr 23 flint face 1
FBI checking out sheriff dept & Wartburg police Apr 21 Casidy jane 10

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance