Steve Cochoran Glens Chief

Posted in the Wartburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Catching up

Buskirk, NY

#1 Jun 26, 2010
Heard this guy is gonna be Glens Chief if he wins, anybody know any thing about him. Seems like he worked a Sunbright School a couple of years ago.
abc123

Huntsville, TN

#2 Jun 26, 2010
Steve Cochran is a good guy. He was a cop for many years. I think he & Glen would do a great job for Morgan County.
Catching up

Buskirk, NY

#3 Jun 26, 2010
Whats he doing now?
hell no

United States

#4 Jun 26, 2010
glen's ok but steve hell no
mush mouth

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2010
i know bushrod cochran are they kin?
Wartburg watcher

Columbia, SC

#6 Jun 26, 2010
He coaches football at Wartburg.
Do What

United States

#7 Jun 28, 2010
Cop to Football Coach, there must be something more to it than that.
Elect Edwards Executive

United States

#8 Jun 28, 2010
Do What wrote:
Cop to Football Coach, there must be something more to it than that.
Nothing wrong with that. Don Edwards will go from football coach to Brushy Mtn to Taco Bell to school principle to teacher to County Executive!!!!
joedon

Oneida, TN

#9 Jun 28, 2010
not so fast he has a ways to go before he makes co executive.Ruppe will beat him hands down.
proud morgan citizen

Axtell, TX

#10 Jun 28, 2010
Elect Edwards Executive wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong with that. Don Edwards will go from football coach to Brushy Mtn to Taco Bell to school principle to teacher to County Executive!!!!
If by some crazy chance he were elected (which i think we do not have to worry) He would QUITE like every thing else he has tried and then walked away from. to much stress, he is a quiter.
My vote changed

Axtell, TX

#11 Jun 28, 2010
hell no wrote:
glen's ok but steve hell no
I think the world of Glen with lots of Respect, and he had my vote but now it is gone. NO STEVE !
Do What

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2010
Why NO STEVE???
fedup

United States

#13 Jun 29, 2010
wartburg needs a football coach not cocheran for cheif deputy
Think Smart

Pine Knot, KY

#14 Jun 29, 2010
If Glenn was thinking smart he would announce that if elected he will consider one of the other two most popular candidates, either LaRue, Podewils for his chief and the remainder for a captain or something. This would get him farther in the election than anything.
old friend

Wartburg, TN

#15 Jul 6, 2010
why all the steve bashing? what has he done?
tiredofit

Huntsville, TN

#16 Jul 7, 2010
abc123 wrote:
Steve Cochran is a good guy. He was a cop for many years. I think he & Glen would do a great job for Morgan County.
I guess political ads don't cost as much on topix as they do in the paper or the radio.
wuffman

Huntsville, TN

#17 Jul 7, 2010
fedup wrote:
wartburg needs a football coach not cocheran for cheif deputy
agree
thumbingthru

Huntsville, TN

#18 Jul 7, 2010
old friend wrote:
why all the steve bashing? what has he done?
trash an slash. if a name is mentioned it happens. discusting isn't it. thats politics, or maybe not, its just what folks like to do because noone knows who they are. hope mine never gets mentioned on here.
old friend

Wartburg, TN

#19 Jul 9, 2010
thumbingthru wrote:
<quoted text>trash an slash. if a name is mentioned it happens. discusting isn't it. thats politics, or maybe not, its just what folks like to do because noone knows who they are. hope mine never gets mentioned on here.
ME to i worked with steve in the school system and i liked him just fine.
KatLSands

Knoxville, TN

#20 Sep 15, 2010
Steve is an old college friend with a heart of gold for kids. He has a low tolerance for criminals, which I think makes him a perfect Chief. He is a wonderful man, a good friend, great dad, and husband. He will make a wonderful Chief, and you all will be lucky to have him. Carry On Old Friend!! L. Sands

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets take a poll. Significant other texting oth... 2 hr Am I Crazy 8
peggy langley (Jun '13) 13 hr Bill 5
sheriff should resign (Jan '15) Fri Uselesr 42
White people trying to act black (Aug '10) Fri docgary 117
Bruce Leopper> Sevier County Snitch 1981 (Dec '10) Aug 27 Hump Hammer 10
Ashley smith Aug 27 Great person 1
morgan county snitch Aug 25 Funny 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wartburg Mortgages