hmm

Winfield, TN

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Seems that the MCSO was busy Wednesday night with indictment arrests...I hear about 118 is what they had. Glad some of these pill sellers are getting busted!!
Lol

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Someone lied to you. There was not 118 indictments, there was less than 40! Wherever you got your info is wrong. Wish they would bust every pill head in the county, but they only got a few of them this time. Not all of the indictments was for drugs.
Heard

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Heard one was on the Daniels man, the one who shot and killed Calvin Howard. His was upgraded from 2nd degree murder to 1st degree murder. So glad to hear this news! Calvin was a great man and DID NOT deserve what that sorry ass Daniels done to him. Hope the old man dies a slow painful death!!!!
hmm

Winfield, TN

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Lol wrote:
Someone lied to you. There was not 118 indictments, there was less than 40! Wherever you got your info is wrong. Wish they would bust every pill head in the county, but they only got a few of them this time. Not all of the indictments was for drugs.
I guess I was told wrong then, you know how you hear 4 to 5 different stories about anything that goes on in this county. I only stated what I heard. I'm with you 100% though on wishing they would bust every pill head in the county. Thanks for stating the number of indictments that they actually did have.
well well

Kingston, TN

#5 Jan 24, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I was told wrong then, you know how you hear 4 to 5 different stories about anything that goes on in this county. I only stated what I heard. I'm with you 100% though on wishing they would bust every pill head in the county. Thanks for stating the number of indictments that they actually did have.
so who got indicted. I have not heard
oh yeah

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Jan 26, 2013
All the indictments where for drugs but one and there was 25 to 30 indictments. I think the Dept is doing a great job and you never seen that in the past
yea

Locust, NC

#7 Jan 26, 2013
I hope Mr. Daniels gets found not guilty. Dude shouldn't have been on his property.
Sally

Franklin, TN

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Heck, Daniels should "fry" for this.
MCSO is doing its job right for a change.
jail birds

Crossville, TN

#9 Jan 26, 2013
IT's not the same;the young guy was not a dangerous criminal.He was well known in the community and a family man.We don't kill people on our property over a disagreement,regardless of the differences.
yeah

Winfield, TN

#10 Jan 26, 2013
shouldn't b hard for the pill heads in Lancing that got busted to figure out who wore a wire on them, because it was mostly June Scotts trailer park residents...and a few others that all seemed to run around together
yea

Locust, NC

#11 Jan 26, 2013
Someone comes to my house and wants to argue they will have a gun in there face too. My property! My rules! My way! Not guilty and I pray the charges don't stick
Bettyjean

Franklin, TN

#12 Jan 29, 2013
The law IS THE LAW and the MCSO is not the law, they just enforce it.
Wake up people, and smell the roses, instead of fussing all of the time.
Michelle

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Vanesa Jones was one of the indictments, got her for meth. Guess her Momma slipped by again this time. Or perhaps Momma is who gave cops the info to nail Vanesa!! Something to think about.
cold outside

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Dusty Vespie also received an indictment award for his home invasion on Joe Phillips. Nearly beat that handicapped man to death with his house phone! Going to court now June 21st.

I say make all drugs legal so these dope heads can weed themselves out at a faster more affordable rate! Just creates more jobs....funeral homes, casket makers, grave diggers etc...

A break for the PILLBILLY'S!
june scott trailer park

United States

#16 Feb 24, 2013
yeah wrote:
shouldn't b hard for the pill heads in Lancing that got busted to figure out who wore a wire on them, because it was mostly June Scotts trailer park residents...and a few others that all seemed to run around together
we know who it was and were all doing good w/o.a resident who got busted
kim

Abingdon, VA

#17 Jan 15, 2014
why r they not listing these indictments they served over a month ago?
ABC

Harriman, TN

#18 Jan 15, 2014
kim wrote:
why r they not listing these indictments they served over a month ago?
The last post was from Feb 2013, over a year ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany mccarter 19 hr worry friend 14
Information on Debbie Lester arrest Sun Debbies soon 2b d... 11
Bobby Gibson the only choice (Jul '10) Sat TNW 81
april seiber Sat Tyrone 14
Middle school cheerleaders? Sat Tyrone 2
White people trying to act black (Aug '10) Sat Tyrone 116
animal cruelty Sat Sexy 3
More from around the web

Wartburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE