my two pennies

York, SC

#63 Aug 2, 2012
TGWTBT wrote:
<quoted text> your right someone has to want the help. Im sure you could have worded it different though I never heard she was selling the nasty crap so I think thats bullshit that you said that. Tina is an ass but so arent you. karma always comes back around remember that.
your damb rite im an ass!!!! these idiots poisoning caves wooded areas,everything around us. To damb close for my comfort..we law abiding citizens cant go enjoy these places anymore because of your selfish friend.....drugs before her childrens future, what A way to think...And screw your karma.. ill take my chances!!!! Poor kids!!!
Why

Lancing, TN

#64 Aug 2, 2012
I understand! I don't like to see people right back out on the street either! They need to set in jail and think about what they have done for awhile. But I would help her children. They are innocent in this and I'm sure could use our help. And the only thing I would give Tina would be some good lecturing right now!
my two pennies wrote:
<quoted text> I apologize now that your not bailing her out and helping children
TGWTBT

United States

#65 Aug 2, 2012
my two pennies wrote:
<quoted text your damb rite im an ass!!!! these idiots poisoning caves wooded areas,everything around us. To damb close for my comfort..we law abiding citizens cant go enjoy these places anymore because of your selfish friend.....drugs before her childrens future, what A way to think...And screw your karma.. ill take my chances!!!! Poor kids!!!
ah did I touch a nerve lol ;0)
TGWTBT

United States

#66 Aug 2, 2012
my two pennies wrote:
<quoted text> your damb rite im an ass!!!! these idiots poisoning caves wooded areas,everything around us. To damb close for my comfort..we law abiding citizens cant go enjoy these places anymore because of your selfish friend.....drugs before her childrens future, what A way to think...And screw your karma.. ill take my chances!!!! Poor kids!!!
oh yeah now you mention her kids. You are a dumb piece of shit. Shut up ;0)
Tracy VanNorstran

United States

#67 Aug 5, 2012
Have any of you ever had the media tell ur story? Whether it's good or bad the add, delete, twist, & turn every story to sell better. Tina WAS NOT making meth and they DID NOT find a meth lab, read other parts of the story, they found some items that could be used to make meth. The small amount of meth they found was not hers and had been brought into the house by one of the other people that were there. The kids are doing good and were taken to all have physicals and drug tests right after this...clothes, skin, urine, blood, and everything tested negative for any kind of drug!!! Don't believe everything u read in the paper or on topix!! Tina asked them to give her a drug test when they got to the jail and they wouldn't, they told my parents that she refused to be tested. She has been trying to get better and at the time all this happened all they would have found in her system with a test would have been pot. She spent 9 days in jail and for you the stupid ignorant person that asked who's dick she got on....get a freakin life!!!! Tina's family is standing behind her 100% while she is helping herself and wanting a better life for her and her children...we all love her and know she has the will power to do it with her family and God on her side. So if all u want to do is bash somebody, find some other topic to do it....quit downing someone that u don't even know the full story or the truth about. If u want to do anything to help her, pray for her cause god knows she needs all the prayers she can get cause it is gonna be a long hard journey.
best wishes

Los Angeles, CA

#68 Aug 5, 2012
Tracy VanNorstran wrote:
Have any of you ever had the media tell ur story? Whether it's good or bad the add, delete, twist, & turn every story to sell better. Tina WAS NOT making meth and they DID NOT find a meth lab, read other parts of the story, they found some items that could be used to make meth. The small amount of meth they found was not hers and had been brought into the house by one of the other people that were there. The kids are doing good and were taken to all have physicals and drug tests right after this...clothes, skin, urine, blood, and everything tested negative for any kind of drug!!! Don't believe everything u read in the paper or on topix!! Tina asked them to give her a drug test when they got to the jail and they wouldn't, they told my parents that she refused to be tested. She has been trying to get better and at the time all this happened all they would have found in her system with a test would have been pot. She spent 9 days in jail and for you the stupid ignorant person that asked who's dick she got on....get a freakin life!!!! Tina's family is standing behind her 100% while she is helping herself and wanting a better life for her and her children...we all love her and know she has the will power to do it with her family and God on her side. So if all u want to do is bash somebody, find some other topic to do it....quit downing someone that u don't even know the full story or the truth about. If u want to do anything to help her, pray for her cause god knows she needs all the prayers she can get cause it is gonna be a long hard journey.
i wish her all the best and will be praying for her and her family it def is a hard road to go down with the ppl u love. i was just wondering did she or tj get out of jail yet? and it doesnt surpise me if the small amount wasnt hers but why is her bond so much higher than tjs? u seem to know what really happened instead of all the other bullshit on here.
Tracy VanNorstran

United States

#69 Aug 5, 2012
best wishes wrote:
<quoted text>
i wish her all the best and will be praying for her and her family it def is a hard road to go down with the ppl u love. i was just wondering did she or tj get out of jail yet? and it doesnt surpise me if the small amount wasnt hers but why is her bond so much higher than tjs? u seem to know what really happened instead of all the other bullshit on here.
Tina's bond was also lowered when she went to court. She is out, but idk about tj. I think maybe the reason his was lowered sooner was because he told them the stuff found belonged to him. Marty dautel was also there and walked away even after a needle was found on him or fell out while they were searching him. Tina and her daughter were in bed when the police got there and had no idea what was going on. She gave them permission to search the house cause she had nothing to hide.
Snarky

Oneida, TN

#70 Aug 5, 2012
It's always embarrassing when house guests come over and start assembling a meth lab in your kitchen without your knowledge.

I haven't heard about Marty in forever. Does he still have that thin stringy hair?
Tracy VanNorstran

United States

#71 Aug 5, 2012
Snarky wrote:
It's always embarrassing when house guests come over and start assembling a meth lab in your kitchen without your knowledge.
I haven't heard about Marty in forever. Does he still have that thin stringy hair?
How many times does it have to be said, THERE WAS NO METH LAB FOUND.
my two pennies

United States

#72 Aug 6, 2012
Tracy VanNorstran wrote:
<quoted text>
ya" hell everybody has needles and anhydrous amonnya in there house...or however you spell the damb name for our critics.
Tracy VanNorstran

United States

#73 Aug 7, 2012
my two pennies wrote:
<quoted text> ya" hell everybody has needles and anhydrous amonnya in there house...or however you spell the damb name for our critics.
The needle was on Marty himself, no needles were found in Tina's house. How many people have peroxide, drano, aluminum foil, or propane at their house? Lithium? I always use lithium batteries for my digital camera and so does my mom and my sister Tina...and most people that have figured out that the lithium lasts 10 or 20 times longer than regular batteries. Also my mom and lots of other people use ammonia to clean with. I know that my sister isn't pefect, but she was not cooking and did NOT have a meth lab in her home. She is working hard and asking for all the prayers that she can get, to make a better life for herself and her children.
best wishes

United States

#74 Aug 8, 2012
Tracy VanNorstran wrote:
<quoted text>
Tina's bond was also lowered when she went to court. She is out, but idk about tj. I think maybe the reason his was lowered sooner was because he told them the stuff found belonged to him. Marty dautel was also there and walked away even after a needle was found on him or fell out while they were searching him. Tina and her daughter were in bed when the police got there and had no idea what was going on. She gave them permission to search the house cause she had nothing to hide.
if tj admitted that it was his why did they still charge her? and why would they lower his bond for admitting it was his? sounds like they shouldve just taken him to jail
Tracy VanNorstran

United States

#75 Aug 10, 2012
Idk, this county works in mysterious ways.
Interesting

Wartburg, TN

#76 Aug 10, 2012
Tracy VanNorstran wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesing in your sister's Facebook page...she kind of confessed to making a big mistake and wanting to get her old self back...then you posted this (see below). Be careful about defending someone if you really don't know the whole truth.

Tracy VanNorstran Kennedy Love you sis!!! I am not embarassed of u at all. We all do stupid shit sometimes or sometimes get on the wrong path in life, we all have to make mistakes to learn from them. I do pray for you all the time. I hope this experience has caused u to make a big'ol u turn and got u started back to the right path back to us. We all love u soooo much and miss our NeNe. One day at a time....ur on ur way home!!
yonnie

United States

#77 Aug 12, 2012
yeah instead of all this time and effort you spend on topix defendig tina maybe you should spend all the time and effort helping her get better instead of wasting it on topic.druggies and junkies always try to defend there wrong doings and mistakes at all cost...feel sad for them kids
Tracy VanNorstran

United States

#78 Aug 14, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesing in your sister's Facebook page...she kind of confessed to making a big mistake and wanting to get her old self back...then you posted this (see below). Be careful about defending someone if you really don't know the whole truth.
Tracy VanNorstran Kennedy Love you sis!!! I am not embarassed of u at all. We all do stupid shit sometimes or sometimes get on the wrong path in life, we all have to make mistakes to learn from them. I do pray for you all the time. I hope this experience has caused u to make a big'ol u turn and got u started back to the right path back to us. We all love u soooo much and miss our NeNe. One day at a time....ur on ur way home!!
AND, u know the whole truth? I love my sister, she has made some mistakes in her life, but having a meth lab in her home with her kids was not one of them, she never did it.
Tracy VanNorstran

United States

#79 Aug 14, 2012
yonnie wrote:
yeah instead of all this time and effort you spend on topix defendig tina maybe you should spend all the time and effort helping her get better instead of wasting it on topic.druggies and junkies always try to defend there wrong doings and mistakes at all cost...feel sad for them kids
It's sad that people can't mind their own business. I am here for my sister, niece, and nephews anytime they need me. What the hell makes you think i'm wasting so much time on topix? I use my phone to post, not sitting on my ass in front of a computer all day "like some". I get notifications when there has been a response and i check it and reply. I'm sorry if you're wasting so much of you're time on topix just trying to find the next topic to give you the oppertunity to stick your nose where it don't belong.
Tina VanNorstran

Oneida, TN

#80 Aug 18, 2012
Hey sis, you do not have to waste any of your time replying to any of the chicken shit, dumbasses that are on here trying to talk crap about me. They are only jealous and have waited a looonnng time for me to mess up just so they can try to make theirselves feel better. The only people that matter all ready know the truth about what happened and who I truly am. If the bashers weren't or aren't talking crap about me, they'd just be talking it about someone else. None of them deserve to know the truth. Not that the truth is what they are looking for anyway. Just like you have said before they hide behind screen names and too scared to put their real names on here. Most of them need prayers themselves because of how miserable their own lives are to make them have nothing better to do than to sit around talkin crap about other people all day long. So please for your lil sister, just ignore all the bullcrap that these bashers have to say and let em talk all the crap that they need to just to make em feel better about theirselves. They evidently are sad individuals and need to do this to feel better. Don't try to defend me against poor pathetic people like this. I love you and I know you and many many more love me as well. What the "bashers" say, means NOTHING to me at all. They don't even hurt my feelings or make me mad. I think they are pathetic and so should you. I'm not perfect but who the hell is? That being said, don't bring yourself to their level. Love you and all my supporters!!
Tracy VanNorstran

United States

#81 Aug 18, 2012
Ok, i'll let it be. It just pisses me off that people can be so damn stupid and ignorant. love ya sis.
Snarky

Oakdale, TN

#82 Aug 19, 2012
Tracy VanNorstran wrote:
Ok, i'll let it be. It just pisses me off that people can be so damn stupid and ignorant. love ya sis.
You do realize you're the only person posting on here now? We've all made up our minds and moved along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hippocrit preacher teacher joey aytes 3 hr In the know 1
prison 3 hr Name 9
Jennifer Lowe 6 hr Missy 21
creless hamby 17 hr ybmah 2
Creless Hamby Stand UP to Edwards! 17 hr why 53
cms Thu curious 3
Trey Wilson aka WHATEVER (Sep '10) Dec 24 truthhurts 30
Wartburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web