Tina (Van Norstran) Scarborough
Stan

Oakdale, TN

#22 Aug 3, 2010
She's bad news this is coming from a friend of the family.
dream girl

Oneida, TN

#23 Aug 9, 2010
I thought at one time that Tina was a very beautiful girl but now I can honstly say I feel so bad for her. What it must feel like to be a pretty girl at one time and then one day after abusing drugs and being a first rate Wh**e your intire adult life how ugly and sickly you have become and there's nothing that can be done to be that way again, sad I tell you just plan sad... ATTIONTION ALL YOU YOUNG LADIES look at her talk to her and relized DRUGS are dangerous...
Tracy VanNorstran

Sunbright, TN

#25 Sep 11, 2011
Why is it that no one on here talking crap about other people ever post their real names? Tina didn't try to kill somebody with a gun, two women both twice her size tried to jump her she held them back with a gun while she herself called the police...that's called self defense. Dream girl, I bet you're an a-1 citizen and a beauty queen yourself huh. Tina is my sister, I love her and you people make me sick talking trash just to make youselves feel like your better than someone else. I think that anyone who can't post a real name with their comments are at the bottom of the barrel.
sad but true

Pine Knot, KY

#26 Sep 12, 2011
it is sad but true....tina was a beautiful young lady and now she is a dope who@e....she knows it too...
Tracy VanNorstran

Sunbright, TN

#27 Sep 12, 2011
Sad but true...where's your real name? What's sad but true is that you all are cowards that hide behind fake names.
lord help us all

Dana, NC

#28 Sep 12, 2011
still is
Anonymous

Deer Lodge, TN

#29 Sep 13, 2011
the trifling bitch that started this should go to tinas face and say this shit, tina wont lie about it and then she will finish with kicking your trouble makin ass. more of the chicks in this county should hope they will ever be 1/2 the woman tina is
Anonymous

Deer Lodge, TN

#30 Sep 13, 2011
this site was made for this county,your mamas and daddys got to be proud.
eff you

Lancing, TN

#31 Jan 22, 2012
Tracy VanNorstran wrote:
Why is it that no one on here talking crap about other people ever post their real names? Tina didn't try to kill somebody with a gun, two women both twice her size tried to jump her she held them back with a gun while she herself called the police...that's called self defense. Dream girl, I bet you're an a-1 citizen and a beauty queen yourself huh. Tina is my sister, I love her and you people make me sick talking trash just to make youselves feel like your better than someone else. I think that anyone who can't post a real name with their comments are at the bottom of the barrel.
Oh, Dear Miss Tracy....your poor misguided loyalt
Tracy VanNorstran

Union, NJ

#32 Apr 11, 2012
eff you wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Dear Miss Tracy....your poor misguided loyalt
Where is your real name? If you feel the need to say something to me you could atleast tell me who you are. Like I said before, just a bunch of cowards hiding behind fake names like eff you.
black widow

Wartburg, TN

#33 Apr 12, 2012
Not hiding from anyone or anything,,truth is >>> What it is...Except...Everyone is not going to give real names,,but will give the truth...No jealous people here,,just honest...Sometimes its hard to except what our family has turned into...
Whatever

York, SC

#34 Jun 21, 2012
Tracy VanNorstran wrote:
I always liked Tina. Nice girl.
Why

Wartburg, TN

#35 Jun 21, 2012
I knew Tina many years ago. I hadn't seen her for years till the other day. I do have a serious question. When I saw her I couldn't believe that was the same person. She has always been beautiful but I noticed sores on her face. Is this indeed from drugs or mere acne? I was very curious about that. Does anyone truthfully know?
TGWTBT

United States

#36 Jul 26, 2012
All I can say is sometimes people travel down the wrong road its easy to do. I hope Tina gets off that road her kids deserve that. Im just saying watch what you say because karma always finds a way back to you no exceptions. We all can find ourselves on the wrong road at anytime..
oh wow

United States

#37 Jul 27, 2012
TGWTBT wrote:
All I can say is sometimes people travel down the wrong road its easy to do. I hope Tina gets off that road her kids deserve that. Im just saying watch what you say because karma always finds a way back to you no exceptions. We all can find ourselves on the wrong road at anytime..
and getting busted making merge yesterdaymakes her what kinda person.....just curious she is in jail and should be
TGWTBT

United States

#38 Jul 28, 2012
oh wow wrote:
<quoted text>and getting busted making merge yesterdaymakes her what kinda person.....just curious she is in jail and should be
im not denying she is into making METH jackass!!! im saying watch what u say because karma will turn around and bite u in ur ass ok do u understand now ;0) have a good one :0)
TGWTBT

United States

#39 Jul 28, 2012
I think Tina found out the hard way on how karma works dont u Oh WOW??? Have a super day ;0)
Tracy VanNorstran

United States

#40 Jul 30, 2012
oh wow wrote:
<quoted text>and getting busted making merge yesterdaymakes her what kinda person.....just curious she is in jail and should be
U dumbass, she didn't get caught "making" anything!!
Why

United States

#41 Jul 30, 2012
Someone tell me the honest truth. So is Tina on Meth? Did she get arrested? Like I said before Ive known her for years and could not believe how she looked the other day.
read your local news

United States

#42 Jul 31, 2012
Tracy VanNorstran wrote:
<quoted text>
U dumbass, she didn't get caught "making" anything!!
it was in the newspaper that she got caught making meth about a week ago, up behind mosseygrove

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Explosion at Sonic 2 hr Lol 5
Don Edwards 7 hr Questioner 89
Middle School “Prom” 22 hr Yeehaw 2
Prison guard arrested (Oct '17) Sun Nurse 91
The Prison Sat YoureAnUntalented... 9
14 months clean from all substances Fri Jerome 7
Wartburg napa Apr 20 know duh 6

Wartburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Wartburg Mortgages