Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Sep 6, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kristin Taylor Langley

Crossville, TN

#1 Aug 2, 2012
I have been infromed that someone got here stating that I did not blame Linda or have no hard feelings towards Linda Rose or Maxi Rose. Well Just to make it clear I have nothing to do with either one of them. Yes of course Linda did wrong not only to me but my brothers and their families. She and her husband only care about money and pray that when the judgement call from God comes he has mercy on both of them. They will get what they deserve and God will take care of it. And for who ever pretended to be me that is fraud and computers can be traced so stop pretending to be me.Linda and Max i leave your names out of my mouth and don't think about you or the way you did my brothers and me. thats all i have to say...
Alex Trebec

Wartburg, TN

#2 Aug 2, 2012
Kristin Taylor Langley wrote:
I have been infromed that someone got here stating that I did not blame Linda or have no hard feelings towards Linda Rose or Maxi Rose. Well Just to make it clear I have nothing to do with either one of them. Yes of course Linda did wrong not only to me but my brothers and their families. She and her husband only care about money and pray that when the judgement call from God comes he has mercy on both of them. They will get what they deserve and God will take care of it. And for who ever pretended to be me that is fraud and computers can be traced so stop pretending to be me.Linda and Max i leave your names out of my mouth and don't think about you or the way you did my brothers and me. thats all i have to say...
I don't think I know you butttttttttt...

You say you have no hard feelings, then you say god is gonna smite them. That means you have hard feelings. You want god to smite them. That's pretty hard.

Also posting in an open forum with any name you want is not fraud. Nor is it in any way illegal. Now if you had an account with a registered name, then some one hacked that account, and used it to trick some one that would be fraud.

Sucks those people took your money though.
Sucks to be you Kristin

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2012
You say they done wrong??? Where was you and your brothers when you mom was ALIVE AND SICK myself along with everyone else knows who took care of her and who she was always with and it WAS NOT you or your brothers. Well just putting the truth out here but you already know it.
Read it

Winnsboro, SC

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Alex Trebec wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I know you butttttttttt...
You say you have no hard feelings, then you say god is gonna smite them. That means you have hard feelings. You want god to smite them. That's pretty hard.
Also posting in an open forum with any name you want is not fraud. Nor is it in any way illegal. Now if you had an account with a registered name, then some one hacked that account, and used it to trick some one that would be fraud.
Sucks those people took your money though.
She didn't say that she had no hard feelings... She said that someone else was on Topix, posing as her, & THEY said that she had no hard feelings. I guess Shea just clearing things up & letting it be known that she does in fact have hard feelings. Lol Idk her or the REAL story either...Lord knows there are probably 10 different stories about whatever happened & they're all just a little different. Ahh, gotta love small towns...
Who

Charlotte, NC

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Were you married to Matthew?
Mat

United States

#6 Aug 3, 2012
Who wrote:
Were you married to Matthew?
Mathew who??
Who

Blacksburg, SC

#8 Aug 4, 2012
Langley, were you the crossville girl?
Kristen

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2012
Who wrote:
Langley, were you the crossville girl?
YES
CAN U SAY MONEY HUNGRY

Huntsville, TN

#10 Aug 9, 2012
That woman (linda)has always been after money! She is A money hungry b****! Look at what she did to Brenda's kids! She can put on quite a show but she is as fake as they come! I also know that she took money she got when her mother died(which was supposed to be for funeral costs) and paid 1/4 of the bill leaving the other bales kids to pay for the rest out of their pockets while Linda put the rest of the money that was meant to go to the funeral bill in her pocket! Just shows what a heartless individual she really is! I know I'll never to any more of my business as that shitty pawn shop!!
i know something

Oakdale, TN

#11 Aug 10, 2012
Many years ago I took some stuff to the pawn shop to sell cause I was in a bind and needed bill money and when I got there the guy working for her got all excited and bought the stuff from me instead of the pawn shop (I would think that is wrong). Well anyway come to find out this guy was Ken Jones the ex sheriff and supposely Maxi and Lindas best friend.
Galvin

United States

#12 Aug 10, 2012
CAN U SAY MONEY HUNGRY wrote:
That woman (linda)has always been after money! She is A money hungry b****! Look at what she did to Brenda's kids! She can put on quite a show but she is as fake as they come! I also know that she took money she got when her mother died(which was supposed to be for funeral costs) and paid 1/4 of the bill leaving the other bales kids to pay for the rest out of their pockets while Linda put the rest of the money that was meant to go to the funeral bill in her pocket! Just shows what a heartless individual she really is! I know I'll never to any more of my business as that shitty pawn shop!!
You say she paid 1/4 of the bill and there are 4living children sounds like she paid her part. By the way what happened to Mrs. bales's house and all it's contents??
Wrong

Huntsville, TN

#13 Aug 12, 2012
My understanding was that the insurance money was enough to pay for the funeral and that was what it was supposed to be for. Instead of her paying the funeral bill in full with the insurance money like Lori intended to be done she paid 1/4 of it an put the rest in her pocket leaving the rest of them to have to pay out of their pockets!! Lori never would have wanted the others to have to pay out of their pockets while lindas fat ass sticks her insurance money in her pocket! She don't care about anyone but her ugly ass self. She is really as sorry as they come but she will have to answer for it one day. As well as how she did Brenda and her kids too!
Galvin

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2012
Wrong wrote:
My understanding was that the insurance money was enough to pay for the funeral and that was what it was supposed to be for. Instead of her paying the funeral bill in full with the insurance money like Lori intended to be done she paid 1/4 of it an put the rest in her pocket leaving the rest of them to have to pay out of their pockets!! Lori never would have wanted the others to have to pay out of their pockets while lindas fat ass sticks her insurance money in her pocket! She don't care about anyone but her ugly ass self. She is really as sorry as they come but she will have to answer for it one day. As well as
how she did Brenda and her kids too!
I see you neglect to comment on the rest of the statement,we all want to know what happened to Mrs Bales house and it contents. Was it all devided 4 ways like it SHOULD have been or was Linda SCREWED out of that by the other 3 kids?tell us about it we all want to know.
Missy

United States

#15 Aug 12, 2012
Sounds to me like Linda is the one getting the dirty end of the stick,being messed over by her brothers and sister.
Wondering

Oneida, TN

#16 Aug 12, 2012
Is this for real the crossville "Kristy"? If so, this is an old friend from the "5 Oaks" crazy days. It'd b cool to catch up and see how you've been doing!
Galvin

United States

#17 Aug 13, 2012
Again I ask WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS. BALES HOUSE AND IT'S CONTENTS??????? Seems like you don't want to discuss this matter. Are you ashamed of what youns did??YOU SHOULD BE!!!
Missy

Sarasota, FL

#18 Aug 15, 2012
Galvin wrote:
Again I ask WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS. BALES HOUSE AND IT'S CONTENTS??????? Seems like you don't want to discuss this matter. Are you ashamed of what youns did??YOU SHOULD BE!!!
I agree with you Galvin these folks get on here and trash mouth this Linda lady and when someone brings up a question worth asking they go away and don't want to comment anymore. I guess that shows who the TRASH really is.
my two pennies

United States

#19 Aug 15, 2012
CAN U SAY MONEY HUNGRY wrote:
That woman (linda)has always been after money! She is A money hungry b****! Look at what she did to Brenda's kids! She can put on quite a show but she is as fake as they come! I also know that she took money she got when her mother died(which was supposed to be for funeral costs) and paid 1/4 of the bill leaving the other bales kids to pay for the rest out of their pockets while Linda put the rest of the money that was meant to go to the funeral bill in her pocket! Just shows what a heartless individual she really is! I know I'll never to any more of my business as that shitty pawn shop!!
That explains it she owns a pawn shop....sure she is money hungry and a theif too! Lowballing everybody that would come selling something to her atleast she could give them a fair price... there is only one pawn shop that gives fair prices and is pretty honest, and that is riverside pawn ..Ive bought quite a few things from him, some are high but some are good deals.. all the others I cant see how they stay in business unless it is a tax write off...
Tommy

United States

#20 Aug 15, 2012
my two pennies wrote:
<quoted text> That explains it she owns a pawn shop....sure she is money hungry and a theif too! Lowballing everybody that would come selling something to her atleast she could give them a fair price... there is only one pawn shop that gives fair prices and is pretty honest, and that is riverside pawn ..Ive bought quite a few things from him, some are high but some are good deals.. all the others I cant see how they stay in business unless it is a tax write off...
if it wasn't for pawnshops where would you crackheads get your dope money??we all know you're too sorry to work for it.
wow

Knoxville, TN

#21 Aug 15, 2012
Yes Kristen someone was on here claiming to be you...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 34 min Mississippi gurl 145,868
Janice Sexton 44 min lisa25 1
family 3 hr steve123 8
Julie Erickson 3 hr LGCMom 5
Meet Highland Telephone Coop's Management Team 14 hr HAHAHA 4
Google WiFi 14 hr No proof 7
cyndi wicks 18 hr LGCMom 71
•••
•••
•••

Wartburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wartburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wartburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wartburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••