whatever

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

This is the same girl that had vodka at school last year! People on here said she and her friends were just trying to be cool then too. I say we call like it is. She is a looser, a tramp, and a piece of crap!
practise 5

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

She is learning every way to do it, so she will enjoy herself.
dubeygenie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Ew groady. Nuff said.

Since: Feb 13

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Yes, that girl is trouble and she deserved to be expelled for a year.
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

LancingLass wrote:
Yes, that girl is trouble and she deserved to be expelled for a year.
they let her back in lol

Since: Feb 13

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Oh, that's just great. Let's just perpetuate the stupidity. She is headed for prison or worse. Just another stupid girl who has no role models and discipline. She will probably drop out eventually.
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

LancingLass wrote:
Oh, that's just great. Let's just perpetuate the stupidity. She is headed for prison or worse. Just another stupid girl who has no role models and discipline. She will probably drop out eventually.
yup
Disgusted

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Instead if putting down these teens how about you try helping them. This is down right pathetic, she's only 14 years old, practically still a baby! Y'all rely need to grow up and quit putting young teens on these sites
get ahold

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Disgusted wrote:
Instead if putting down these teens how about you try helping them. This is down right pathetic, she's only 14 years old, practically still a baby! Y'all rely need to grow up and quit putting young teens on these sites
maybe someone should gain control of these children ...she has been on here before and her parents didnt do anything rhen im sure they wont now.....my nephew went to school with this kid....its a laugh and kinda pitiful.....
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Disgusted wrote:
Almost a baby! Are you joking? She is old enough to start breeding. These kids know better. They just don't care. They just keep giving them a slap on the wrist. Mabe know one does care.
Oh heck

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost a baby! Are you joking? She is old enough to start breeding. These kids know better. They just don't care. They just keep giving them a slap on the wrist. Mabe know one does care.
this baby has been running wild for awhile....wake up and get the kid help and the parents need help to.....
Scooby

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Oh heck wrote:
<quoted text>this baby has been running wild for awhile....wake up and get the kid help and the parents need help to.....
A baby? hahahaha that ho has more mileage than most 40 year olds. She is VERY knowledgeable and it is way too late to save her from being a slut.
real

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

what these kids need is dispiline,they know what they are doing,you try to dispiline them,and I am not talking about beating them or locking them n a closet,these kids know all they have to do is call DCS,make up an abuse story,DCS will then take them out of the home,without even checking their story out, and put them somewhere they can run wild,with no limints and drag the parents to court,this is a true statement people,wake up,DCS is keeping parents from trying to help them! I don"t know what the answer is,but one thing I do know,DCS needs to give the parents a chance to try to help them,and do a little investigating on the storys they tell,They need to get off ther butts and check things out!!
taylor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

oh...dang...thanks for tellin me I had cocaine I sure as heck didn't know it. no retards and im not BREEDING as some of you so boldly put it truth is yall bumpkins don't even know who the heck I am you know what you've heard not actual facts. if you think the community is in such dire need of help get off your asses and do something.
fukit

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

taylor wrote:
oh...dang...thanks for tellin me I had cocaine I sure as heck didn't know it. no retards and im not BREEDING as some of you so boldly put it truth is yall bumpkins don't even know who the heck I am you know what you've heard not actual facts. if you think the community is in such dire need of help get off your asses and do something.
Taylor,

You continue to make yourself look stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Wartburg Forum right now

Search the Wartburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Irving 141,188
Dewayne bales 1 hr macie 39
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Zeke 8,964
Daffney Darnell 1 hr notinawhile 2
Forums at the Legion Hall 2 hr Wonder 17
Wagner Wins Bass Fishing League Music City Divi... (Jun '09) 4 hr Al Henry 6
election redictions 4 hr Gobey 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wartburg Jobs

•••