Wartburg, TN

#1 Aug 20, 2012
they need to go
chris

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Aug 20, 2012
blurp wrote:
they need to go
yes maybe they do. Or maybe we need someone to stop running their mouth and run for office if we need a change
blurp

Wartburg, TN

#3 Aug 20, 2012
If your serious about that, I do intend to
crazier

Briceville, TN

#4 Aug 20, 2012
They definitely need to go. The sad thing is look at the damage they're doing right now. Spending more & more.
blurp

Wartburg, TN

#5 Aug 20, 2012
That is true, I am a property owner here too. I tell you there is no difference in being robbed whether it is by a man with a gun or our own government. feels the same.
bob

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2012
sorry but the dumb son of bitch that you elected as your executive is the one that needs too go. dumb bastard !!!
blurp

Wartburg, TN

#7 Aug 20, 2012
bob wrote:
sorry but the dumb son of bitch that you elected as your executive is the one that needs too go. dumb bastard !!!
Your language shows your intelligents
Facts

Wartburg, TN

#8 Aug 20, 2012
To blurp, Sometimes it takes strong language to let others know just what you mean, I agree with Bob.
Facts

Wartburg, TN

#9 Aug 20, 2012

Problem is Edwards and Francis, neither is no good
tazer

Briceville, TN

#10 Aug 21, 2012
blurp wrote:
That is true, I am a property owner here too. I tell you there is no difference in being robbed whether it is by a man with a gun or our own government. feels the same.
And they ARE robbing us!!!
tazer

Briceville, TN

#11 Aug 21, 2012
blurp wrote:
<quoted text>Your language shows your intelligents
Amen!! When a person lacks intelligence they resort to this kind of language. That's why our county government needs cleaning ( 17 commissioners)
facts

Wartburg, TN

#12 Aug 21, 2012

Tazer, Please save your time, You and the Edwards do nothings,are not going to defeat these commissioners, They are elected by their neighbors who know them well, and trust them to do whats right, On the other hand Don (do nothing Edwards) has to run at large with the whole county voting, and he my friend will be defeated in 2014, What has he or will he have to run on ?? He without a doubt has accomplished less (o) then anyone in my 70 yrs of living here in morgan county. SO LONG DON
blurp

Wartburg, TN

#13 Aug 21, 2012
If he can just sop them from borrowing any more it will be a major acomplishment
tazer

Briceville, TN

#14 Aug 21, 2012
facts wrote:
Tazer, Please save your time, You and the Edwards do nothings,are not going to defeat these commissioners, They are elected by their neighbors who know them well, and trust them to do whats right, On the other hand Don (do nothing Edwards) has to run at large with the whole county voting, and he my friend will be defeated in 2014, What has he or will he have to run on ?? He without a doubt has accomplished less (o) then anyone in my 70 yrs of living here in morgan county. SO LONG DON
Your stupid commissioners have kept him from accomplishing a lot of things. Yes, their neighbors know them well, that's why they won't be re-elected. They're done & the nail on the coffin will be Kay Johnson's big spending on that piece of crap funeral home. 70 years??? you must be getting senile. Let the young blood with some sense take over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison guard arrested 1 hr Hmmm 48
Jeanette Coffey Thu Yankee man 19
DTF in Parkview Apartments Thu Good time 28
back room don edwards Wed lancing 10
MCSD being investigated. Wed Barb 4
Hardee's wartburg Nov 15 Dave 3
Wreck at Frozen head Nov 15 Concerns 1

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance