|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

blurp wrote:
they need to go
yes maybe they do. Or maybe we need someone to stop running their mouth and run for office if we need a change
blurp

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

If your serious about that, I do intend to
crazier

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

They definitely need to go. The sad thing is look at the damage they're doing right now. Spending more & more.
blurp

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

That is true, I am a property owner here too. I tell you there is no difference in being robbed whether it is by a man with a gun or our own government. feels the same.
bob

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

sorry but the dumb son of bitch that you elected as your executive is the one that needs too go. dumb bastard !!!
blurp

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

bob wrote:
sorry but the dumb son of bitch that you elected as your executive is the one that needs too go. dumb bastard !!!
Your language shows your intelligents
Facts

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

To blurp, Sometimes it takes strong language to let others know just what you mean, I agree with Bob.
Facts

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Problem is Edwards and Francis, neither is no good
tazer

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

blurp wrote:
That is true, I am a property owner here too. I tell you there is no difference in being robbed whether it is by a man with a gun or our own government. feels the same.
And they ARE robbing us!!!
tazer

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

blurp wrote:
<quoted text>Your language shows your intelligents
Amen!! When a person lacks intelligence they resort to this kind of language. That's why our county government needs cleaning ( 17 commissioners)
facts

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Tazer, Please save your time, You and the Edwards do nothings,are not going to defeat these commissioners, They are elected by their neighbors who know them well, and trust them to do whats right, On the other hand Don (do nothing Edwards) has to run at large with the whole county voting, and he my friend will be defeated in 2014, What has he or will he have to run on ?? He without a doubt has accomplished less (o) then anyone in my 70 yrs of living here in morgan county. SO LONG DON
blurp

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

If he can just sop them from borrowing any more it will be a major acomplishment
tazer

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

facts wrote:
Tazer, Please save your time, You and the Edwards do nothings,are not going to defeat these commissioners, They are elected by their neighbors who know them well, and trust them to do whats right, On the other hand Don (do nothing Edwards) has to run at large with the whole county voting, and he my friend will be defeated in 2014, What has he or will he have to run on ?? He without a doubt has accomplished less (o) then anyone in my 70 yrs of living here in morgan county. SO LONG DON
Your stupid commissioners have kept him from accomplishing a lot of things. Yes, their neighbors know them well, that's why they won't be re-elected. They're done & the nail on the coffin will be Kay Johnson's big spending on that piece of crap funeral home. 70 years??? you must be getting senile. Let the young blood with some sense take over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Wartburg Forum right now

Search the Wartburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 138,764
cyndi wicks 3 hr Concerned parent 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr WTH 8,871
bREAKING NEW WARBURH 6 hr NEW CITZENH 4
1 comment (May '10) 10 hr Flat 16
Dewayne bales 11 hr SHEshouldDOit 21
did anyone really listen to debates on WECO she... 12 hr Who knows 18
•••
•••
•••
Wartburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters