Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#23 Aug 17, 2012
The trial begins October 30
angie

United States

#24 Aug 30, 2012
jim wrote:
<quoted text>has anybody seen Tim lately. Haven't seen the prick riding around town. I was told he went to re-hab to look good for court. We hear everything.
he got picked up today and is in Anderson county jail. On vop

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25 Aug 30, 2012
good, now maybe they'll revoke his bond like they should've done in the first place.

does anyone know who my family could contact to help to get justice for uncle justins murder. not even nancy grace is replying to the emails or phone calls.
druggy

Wartburg, TN

#26 Sep 1, 2012
he needs to be in jail not out here getting married and living life the the fullest!
doc

United States

#27 Sep 1, 2012
druggy wrote:
he needs to be in jail not out here getting married and living life the the fullest!
heard he's done out of Anderson county as of last night. Sad, sad how does this pos get out of jail
jake

United States

#28 Sep 20, 2012
doc wrote:
<quoted text> heard he's done out of Anderson county as of last night. Sad, sad how does this pos get out of jail
heard on radio Albert Phillips has been charged for 2nd degree murder. Tim Mitchell charged as well but nothing on Bridget Griffith why? They all three should be charged.
Sadie

United States

#29 Sep 20, 2012
jake wrote:
<quoted text> heard on radio Albert Phillips has been charged for 2nd degree murder. Tim Mitchell charged as well but nothing on Bridget Griffith why? They all three should be charged.
I agree! They all three should be charged with murder!
sam

United States

#30 Sep 26, 2012
Now his court date is December 6th. I just don't freaking understand why. Can somebody please explain why
Death penalty

Wartburg, TN

#31 Sep 27, 2012
jake wrote:
<quoted text> heard on radio Albert Phillips has been charged for 2nd degree murder. Tim Mitchell charged as well but nothing on Bridget Griffith why? They all three should be charged.
Agree! Why MoCo are you letting the other murderer go? So over these criminals getting away with illegal acts all because they do some snitching! Or sucking! Or probaly lil of both!
not really

Oak Ridge, TN

#32 Sep 28, 2012
sam wrote:
Now his court date is December 6th. I just dont freaking understand why. Can somebody please explain why
It's just the way the court works. I can almost guarantee that when we get near Dec 6th, it'll be postponed again. A person has the right, generally speaking, to extend up to three different times.
jeff

United States

#33 Nov 8, 2012
not really wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just the way the court works. I can almost guarantee that when we get near Dec 6th, it'll be postponed again. A person has the right, generally speaking, to extend up to three different times.
he's the luckiest man I know. Got arrested. Again last week and out on bond again. He's day will come
God help us

Wartburg, TN

#34 Nov 8, 2012
Got to love our justice system!!
What

Oneida, TN

#35 Nov 16, 2012
luck only lasts for so long ;)

Since: Nov 12

Oliver Springs, TN

#36 Nov 17, 2012
I don't understand how he's not had his bond revoked yet because when you are out on bond and get arrested again then that means your bond gets revoked but yet he's still a free man...he can't put this court date off forever and not to mention in any other county besides this one when you murder someone your bond is at least 100,000 and it never gets lowered...him and his wife tiffany Bryant are both strung out on the needle and doing anything they can for a fix which is sad cause she's like somewhere around 7 months pregnant with Dustin Morgan's baby so she says...its just pathetic how our justice system works
wondering

Oakdale, TN

#37 Nov 17, 2012
Jessica Bunch wrote:
good, now maybe they'll revoke his bond like they should've done in the first place.
does anyone know who my family could contact to help to get justice for uncle justins murder. not even nancy grace is replying to the emails or phone calls.
call the da, and victim rights advocate
uhm no

Oak Ridge, TN

#38 Nov 18, 2012
haha3203 wrote:
I don't understand how he's not had his bond revoked yet because when you are out on bond and get arrested again then that means your bond gets revoked but yet he's still a free man...he can't put this court date off forever and not to mention in any other county besides this one when you murder someone your bond is at least 100,000 and it never gets lowered...
You're a complete idiot. Please stick to whatever profession you're in because it's clear that you're clueless when it comes to the criminal justice system.

On second thought, perhaps you should hurry up and get my order ready before my Cheezybread gets cold.
Jessica Bunch

Cookeville, TN

#39 Nov 22, 2012
Get a life wrote:
Wow is all you people do on here is blast people! And don't even know the half of what you are talking about! It amazes me to go thru and read some of these horrible things that get posted about people. Everyone wants to be so judgmental against everyone else. Maybe you should take a look inside your own lives and worry about yourselves instead of getting on a gossip column running people into the ground. I know Tiffany and Tim both and yes they have had their problems and went thru things. No one is perfect! We all make mistakes everyday! And for those who want to sit here and judge Tim. Were you there that night? So tell me how in the hell does everyone think they know the whole story? The people that really need to be in jail are Bridget and Albert. Those 2 by far are in no way innocent. So you might want to get your shit straight before you go throwing blows and judging people like you know everything. And as for Tiffany, she's been thru a lot as well. She is still in her treatment and it's a constant struggle every day for her but she is definately way better off today than she was a few years ago. So I give her credit for sticking with her treatment and fighting thru it. To Tiffany and Tim if you guys get to read this, ignore all the negative shit that people are saying about you. Focus on your alls marriage and getting your kids and of course that precious baby that's on the way. I wish the best of luck to the both of you . I know you both very well and love you guys so much so keep your heads held high and stay strong and keep the faith! And always remember that the truth always comes out in the end!
You know what, you stand and uphold Tim Mitchell. He is just as guilty as Bridgett and Albert. How in the hell is it in anyway right or fair that stupid, low down, junkie, peice of shit, all three in fact, get to live their lives free to do as they please, when my uncle had to loose his life simply because he had drugs in his pocket. So you go right ahead and defend poor pitiful Tim Mitchell. And Tiffany ain't got shit to do with this matter, I truly feel sorry for her that she is with such a sorry peice of shit. Maybe he won't beat on her like he did Bridgett, from what I remember of her she used to be a good person. I truly hate the path she chose when she chose him.
jeff

United States

#40 Nov 26, 2012
Heard he just got arrested a couple of hours for drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriffs race 7 hr Seriously 33
Inmates from MCCX are being released back into ... (Jun '14) 9 hr Spoiledgrandma 95
Dianna summers 10 hr bulldog 3
Wartburg boys and girls club football 10 hr Really 3
I think there was a meth bust on green st Fri Calling it as I s... 2
Dr. Joe Miller May 25 Jacob 29
Joe shoffner May 25 Meagan Blalock 10

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wartburg Mortgages