Who Knows Why Joe Armes Got Involved in County Executive Race?

Posted in the Wartburg Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of201
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tired of Ignorant People

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

The latest rumor that is probably true is is that Lucinda Armes Crouch who has missed the last 15 commission meetings is Don Edwards new receptionist. She is pretty fine to look at. Don't know if she got fat after her last baby that she tried to hide. Maybe she can find a way to wipe out her dad's thousands of dollars of back taxes if she ever shows up. Heard today that Big Joe didn't want Poopie for Ruppe to win because instead of her creating jobs through revamping Brushy he has a plan to try to rip the state off by getting Brushy for himself. One or two of his houses already sits on state property. Good luck. Also heard Crud Dagley has surfaced again all 100 pounds of drug infested him. He has been calling around offering commissioners positions on committees for Don Edwards. They are saying Joe Armes will be on the Finance Committee. Maybe he can figure out a way to get out of the $200,000 in back taxes if Lucinda doesn't show up. Then we heard ole Don has offered the famous Tammy Jackson from Coalfield a position. God forbid, what has Morgan County done? We deserve it. While we are suffering from bad audits Poopie for Ruppe will be off somewhere else giving her best to to someone else. Good Luck Poopie for Ruppe. God help us. Oh yeah, also herd Heather Francis left ole Tommy the conservative and went to Ohio with the kids. Good for her but bad that now he has his bedroom all to himself and ole Z--- and whomever else wants to join. Poor Heather. God Help Morgan County!
I know

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

The real reason has nothing to do with his taxes. The real reason is way bigger. If anyone will look at the whole family and look at their teeth and how bad they look, enough said. Sunbright plays a big part in this too. Drugs are running rampant up there, Poor Don too stupid to realize, Now he is captive to something way larger than he, larger than the mafia. Sorry Don, you have just been had and so has our county.
Dale G

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

Tired of Ignorant People wrote:
Then we heard ole Don has offered the famous Tammy Jackson from Coalfield a position. God forbid, what has Morgan County done? We deserve it.
This is true, Jake & Tammy had an Edwards sign in their yard.
Cruddonjoe

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

Morgan county will now be run by, Don edwards, joe armes clan,crud dagley, 'God have mercy on us all' you talk about bad how much worse can it get, two of the biggest drug dealers in morgan co, we will have a lot of ball players from ut in morgan co to pickup their drugs, maybe they will come by the courthouse and get their pic made with the county exec.
Joyce C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

Well you idiots started this same crap before the election and it didn't help you at all. Everybody was tired of Ruppe, she's gone and now you cry babies still want to stir up the same foolishness.
Idol

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

Well it was basically picking the lesser of 2 evils. We didn't have much of a choice. I know it's gonna suck hard, fast and furious, but we can make it.
same old crap

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

you people wonted don edwards,now we have him four years,i just hope the county commission can work with him,i heard of the grape vine he has already made some people mad on the commission,i just hope he knows how to get grants
loveblack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

Cruddonjoe wrote:
Morgan county will now be run by, Don edwards, joe armes clan,crud dagley,'God have mercy on us all' you talk about bad how much worse can it get, two of the biggest drug dealers in morgan co, we will have a lot of ball players from ut in morgan co to pickup their drugs, maybe they will come by the courthouse and get their pic made with the county exec.
maybe becky and ashley will visit the courthouse for a picture oh, wait a minute i forgot they go to the local prisons to find ashleys black husband. Hahahahaha
ELECT EDWARDS EXECUTIVE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

loveblack wrote:
<quoted text>maybe becky and ashley will visit the courthouse for a picture oh, wait a minute i forgot they go to the local prisons to find ashleys black husband. Hahahahaha
This kind of talk is not approved of by the Elect Edwards followers. Becky even said on the post election show on WECO her family was torn up by all this negativity and bashing on Topix. Whatever Ashley is up to is none of our business. Losing this election has practically devistated Becky. We want to wish her the best of luck in whatever she pursues. This post by 'love black' needs to be deleted.
ELECT EDWARDS EXECUTIVE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

Dale G wrote:
<quoted text>This is true, Jake & Tammy had an Edwards sign in their yard.
Dale, stick to your masonic lodge and stay out of politics. Your days in office for Morgan County are over. You did Becky Ruppe quite a bit of damage by your pointless questions on the WECO political spotlight and your shenanigans at the courthouse and Partner's Pizza.
Think

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

ELECT EDWARDS EXECUTIVE wrote:
<quoted text>Dale, stick to your masonic lodge and stay out of politics. Your days in office for Morgan County are over. You did Becky Ruppe quite a bit of damage by your pointless questions on the WECO political spotlight and your shenanigans at the courthouse and Partner's Pizza.
Do you really believe that Dale Goodman posted that? I read all these posts and am amazed that people can actually have a computer and know how to use the internet and yet are so clueless. I am retired. If you are not or don't work nights, what Do you do for a living that allows you to be posting now? As few working people as Morgan County has, the need for cooperation and civility is even more important than in a county with higher population and more jobs. Let's stop the attacks and move forward.
love black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>This kind of talk is not approved of by the Elect Edwards followers. Becky even said on the post election show on WECO her family was torn up by all this negativity and bashing on Topix. Whatever Ashley is up to is none of our business. Losing this election has practically devistated Becky. We want to wish her the best of luck in whatever she pursues. This post by 'love black' needs to be deleted.
who said i was a don edwards follower?? What about everyone else on these forums that get bashed and are devastated by whats going on in their life and what people say about them. I know two wrongs don't make a right but EVERYONE has feelings.
Lonewolf911

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

This info I go from a very reliable source. Lucinda Crouch & Tammy Jackson will be working in the County Ex. office. Joe Armes will takeing Gary Howard's job as Finance Manager. Heather Francis family came to TN & got her & the kids. In the meantime, Mr Francis has stated that he will close Petros Joyner School, He will be the Chairman on the Budget Committee & that he is going to demand that Morgan Co Schools pay the debt they owe to the County. Joe Armes is trying to get Brushy Mtn. but I have not heard what for. Mr Edwards has stated that NO woman will head any committee because the womans place is in the home, taking care of it & reading the bible. I dont know how that explains his wife working at the prison???? I was a strong supporter of Mrs Becky & I still am. Mr Edwards is already on a down hill run & he hasn't even took office yet. People we are in trouble.
ELECT EDWARDS EXECUTIVE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

The latest rumor that is probably true is is that Lucinda Armes Crouch who has missed the last 15 commission meetings is Don Edwards new receptionist. She is pretty fine to look at. Don't know if she got fat after her last baby that she tried to hide. Maybe she can find a way to wipe out her dad's thousands of dollars of back taxes if she ever shows up.!
So it sounds like you know more than Don does himself already?? So what if he does appoint Lucinda for a new receptionist? She has proven already to be a servant to the county by her dedication as an outstanding county commissioner.
Heard today that Big Joe didn't want Poopie for Ruppe to win because instead of her creating jobs through revamping Brushy he has a plan to try to rip the state off by getting Brushy for himself. One or two of his houses already sits on state property. Good luck.
This is hogwash.
Also heard Crud Dagley has surfaced again all 100 pounds of drug infested him. He has been calling around offering commissioners positions on committees for Don Edwards. They are saying Joe Armes will be on the Finance Committee. Maybe he can figure out a way to get out of the $200,000 in back taxes if Lucinda doesn't show up.
You should be ashamed of yourself. Keith Dagley isn't in the best of health and shouldn't be bashed on here!
Then we heard ole Don has offered the famous Tammy Jackson from Coalfield a position. God forbid, what has Morgan County done?
Now you want to start on the Jackson family again. Looks like anybody who had an Edwards sign in their yard is open for attack on here.
We deserve it. While we are suffering from bad audits Poopie for Ruppe will be off somewhere else giving her best to to someone else. Good Luck Poopie for Ruppe. God help us. Oh yeah, also herd Heather Francis left ole Tommy the conservative and went to Ohio with the kids. Good for her but bad that now he has his bedroom all to himself and ole Z--- and whomever else wants to join. Poor Heather. God Help Morgan County!
There goes more lies on Tommy again. The election is over, leave people alone.
ELECT EDWARDS EXECUTIVE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

I HAVE HIT THE 'REPORT ABUSE' BUTTON AND SENT FEEDBACK ON GETTING THIS THREAD REMOVED!!!!! The election is over and we need to work together for the better of the county!!
love black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

I HAVE HIT THE 'REPORT ABUSE' BUTTON AND SENT FEEDBACK ON GETTING THIS THREAD REMOVED!!!!! The election is over and we need to work together for the better of the county!!
Good Luck I have hit the report abuse button many of times on topix threads. Btw" Elect Edwards Executive" What makes you so special???? Get over it!!!
MLHS

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

Keep sending it, it's the only way to get it removed. The more times you send it, the faster it gets off. You should help get the "pipeline of pills" removed also. I've been sending emails non stop but it takes alot to get it off..would love for your help
Retarder

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

First things first who gives a flying fuck about Joe Armes or any of the Armes family. Morgan Co. people have made them out to be something they are not. Everyone seems so excited about them because people think they are rich. Take the same Armes family move them to Knox Co. they are nobodys thats why they stay in Morgan co. so they can feel important and have people look up to them. They are a bunch of rednecks with no more education than anyone of us. Does anyone know a Armes that has a college degree or that works a real job not supportted by Daddy Joe. Get over them people.
Joyce C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

They will probably appear Edwards friendly in the beginning. They'll make sure they get quite a few photo ops of Edwards. Reason for this is they've depended on Ruppe photos and praises for 6 years as the main event, and they really don't know what else to do. But eventually the McNews will go Anti-Edwards. At first they will publish a few "letters to the editor" which go against Edwards so they will appear neutral on the matter. Lord knows the McNews has protected Becky. Then eventually there will be anti-Edwards editorials. The McNews better be careful. Right now they know good old Brian Langley will carry them with sports till next May. The voters and taxpayers wanted change, they got tired of seeing Ruppe and Keith Kilby. So the McNews better be careful what they print the next few months. If Don resigns, so be it. It isn't the end of the world, remember RUPPE IS OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!!!
Joyce C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

WHOOPS, posted it in the wrong forum!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of201
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wartburg Discussions

Search the Wartburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min BAS 123,908
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 6 hr NTMD8OR 58,240
shaun cox 9 hr curiously curious 2
Bobby Ellis, Det. Morgan Co. Sheriff's Dept. 10 hr Just Wondering 9
Nosey Neighbors and people 11 hr well 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 20 hr C Clark 8,463
Will you be re-electing Sheriff Freytag? (Sep '13) 22 hr My vote 110
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wartburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wartburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••