United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

I am quite amused by all of the he-said/she-said gossip floating around this site. I wonder how much of it is actually true...
wally

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Less than 10%
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Goes to show you how many people in morgan county are just standing in line to stab you in the back...just keep to yourself and dont trust anybody and you wont end up on this trash talk site!!! Look at other county sites they help eachother look at this one and find out what your neighbor is out to do besides help you, or do something constructive,,, this site makes you hate people
Entertained

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Yes, it seems that members of this town have nothing better to do than to criticize, insult, or speculate a person or situation of which they only have partial factual knowledge. Rather pathetic &, in some situations, sad, but I can't deny that a lot of it can be quite amusing...
Get a life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

All you people who post stuff on here about other people... And those people hav probley never done a thing to you!! So stop talking about them and thier familys . Most likely your the big druggy or meth~head the only raeson you talk about other people is to fell better about your selfs!!! So get alife of you own and quit talking about other people. they don't deserve it, even tho they might have done some bad thing in thier lifes everyone makes mistakes. Its not your your place to judge them.
care

Clinton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Get a life wrote:
All you people who post stuff on here about other people... And those people hav probley never done a thing to you!! So stop talking about them and thier familys . Most likely your the big druggy or meth~head the only raeson you talk about other people is to fell better about your selfs!!! So get alife of you own and quit talking about other people. they don't deserve it, even tho they might have done some bad thing in thier lifes everyone makes mistakes. Its not your your place to judge them.
So...you're judging those who post on here.....

Way to prove a point, hypocrite.
KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

care wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you're judging those who post on here.....
Way to prove a point, hypocrite.
I re-read the post, and I don't think hypocrite is the right word. Seems more like someone just as guilty as those they mention, but transferring their own guilt onto others to sooth their own conscience. You see their kind in churches all the time, expecting their presence there will somehow void their sins of the week; the kind that "live like Hell Saturday night, but pray like a saint on Sunday".

Would you like to know what your words tell me about you, Care?
sissy green

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Jamie Marlowe just lost his brother ppl need to stop trashing him
uh huh

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

hello wrote:
Goes to show you how many people in morgan county are just standing in line to stab you in the back...just keep to yourself and dont trust anybody and you wont end up on this trash talk site!!! Look at other county sites they help eachother look at this one and find out what your neighbor is out to do besides help you, or do something constructive,,, this site makes you hate people
its just how people really are, everywhere. humans are merely animals, not much different than groundhogs or deer. its not a bad thing, but people seem to hate that truth. i think we are amazing regardless. society (us) wants to mold others into nice, fake robots that just bag our groceries with a smile, for optimum efficiency and convenience! doesnt totally work like that in the real (and free) world, but thats how we want it
morgan county for yea

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Why do you people even post on these and even make this threads. There ain't nothing i can do or you can do. To stop people from posting what they want on here. Maybe if we post bitched about it enough people will stop. Lol yea right, remember this is morgan county this is how they live off of other peoples drama and humiliation. If you wanna do something about it stop making threads. That's not gonna happen tho its morgan county
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>its just how people really are, everywhere. humans are merely animals, not much different than groundhogs or deer. its not a bad thing, but people seem to hate that truth. i think we are amazing regardless. society (us) wants to mold others into nice, fake robots that just bag our groceries with a smile, for optimum efficiency and convenience! doesnt totally work like that in the real (and free) world, but thats how we want it
Just animals?

If all things gravitate toward entropy, wouldn't that make humans an anomaly at least, if not an outright contradiction?

However, if all things do indeed gravitate toward entropy, and if we consider communication skills as a measure, why is it that Latin, Greek, and Sanskrit are all more advanced and more complex languages than modern English? Kinda makes you want to re-evaluate the whole "evolution" concept, don't it? Maybe it would be more proper to say "de-evolution" instead.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

If we let ourselves believe the propaganda we're bombarded with every day it is probably easy to think of people as animals, some anyway. Perhaps a different perspective on an ongoing issue might give some clarification though, and show that maybe we're not as animalistic as we're presented/demonized.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/10/0...

There are enemies that need to be fought, but many are aiming at the wrong targets.
KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

morgan county for yea wrote:
Why do you people even post on these and even make this threads. There ain't nothing i can do or you can do. To stop people from posting what they want on here. Maybe if we post bitched about it enough people will stop. Lol yea right, remember this is morgan county this is how they live off of other peoples drama and humiliation. If you wanna do something about it stop making threads. That's not gonna happen tho its morgan county
Why would someone from Bellvue, Washington be interested in Wartburg, Tennessee? Obviously there are two possibilities that come to mind immediately.

1) We are entertaining, intelligent in our own way, and we're in touch with the Earth and each other, if not always in a positive way.

2) We're not all who we pretend to be.
Well

Clinton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

KnightLord wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would someone from Bellvue, Washington be interested in Wartburg, Tennessee? Obviously there are two possibilities that come to mind immediately.
1) We are entertaining, intelligent in our own way, and we're in touch with the Earth and each other, if not always in a positive way.
The location under the username is just a server location, not the physical location of the person.
KKK

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

KnightLord wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid! That is not what that means. I would suggest you educate yourself about how the Internet and computer servers work before you post on here.
KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Oh, KKK, did you not get my point? Well, bless your little heart.
KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
The location under the username is just a server location, not the physical location of the person.
I'm sure that a person from Lancing would be using a server from Atlanta, Georgia, and their neighbor using the same ISP would be connected to a server out of San Marcos, Texas. Sure, that makes all the sense in the world. Forget the fact that short of satellite uplink, San Marcos would be 4 server hops away. Because the same pattern for web traffic has been kept from the "Dial-up" days, the web is now close to being overloaded.

But hey, who am I? I've only been playing with these things since the TRS 80, and used to do my computer programming homework on a VIC 20. Tell y'all anything?
Well

Clinton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

KnightLord wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that a person from Lancing would be using a server from Atlanta, Georgia, and their neighbor using the same ISP would be connected to a server out of San Marcos, Texas. Sure, that makes all the sense in the world. Forget the fact that short of satellite uplink, San Marcos would be 4 server hops away. Because the same pattern for web traffic has been kept from the "Dial-up" days, the web is now close to being overloaded.
But hey, who am I? I've only been playing with these things since the TRS 80, and used to do my computer programming homework on a VIC 20. Tell y'all anything?
Despite your entire little rant, it still doesn't change how the internet works. It doesn't matter if it makes sense to you or not because there are obvious factors and variables involved; something you're clearly unable to argue against by your lack of knowledge regarding the subject.
KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite your entire little rant, it still doesn't change how the internet works. It doesn't matter if it makes sense to you or not because there are obvious factors and variables involved; something you're clearly unable to argue against by your lack of knowledge regarding the subject.
Bless your little heart too. If you're Southern, you know exactly what I'm saying. LOL
uh huh

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Just animals?
If all things gravitate toward entropy, wouldn't that make humans an anomaly at least, if not an outright contradiction?
However, if all things do indeed gravitate toward entropy, and if we consider communication skills as a measure, why is it that Latin, Greek, and Sanskrit are all more advanced and more complex languages than modern English? Kinda makes you want to re-evaluate the whole "evolution" concept, don't it? Maybe it would be more proper to say "de-evolution" instead.
yes, humans are mammals

who says humanity is still improving or progressing? we are weak compared to our past existence, dependent on others for all needs. humans are putting progression into technology, not self. instead of embracing it, they are fighting their natural arrangements and failing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Wartburg Forum right now

Search the Wartburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 138,755
cyndi wicks 39 min Concerned parent 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 43 min WTH 8,871
bREAKING NEW WARBURH 2 hr NEW CITZENH 4
1 comment (May '10) 7 hr Flat 16
Dewayne bales 8 hr SHEshouldDOit 21
did anyone really listen to debates on WECO she... 9 hr Who knows 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wartburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••