First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Say wha

Oneida, TN

#1 Mar 2, 2011
Heard the TBI was conducting a investigation on him for some reason and he quit today. Any word on it or is it all just bull shit?
blahh

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 2, 2011
It is bullshit. He quit because he got tired of the bullshit aka Steve Cochran. He is ridiculous and should NOT be working there. Glen freytag needs to open his eyes! His "chief" is driving everyone away!
good idea

Robbins, TN

#3 Mar 4, 2011
heres a thought ricky hamby next sheriff of morgan county . id be all for it
enlightened

Helenwood, TN

#4 Mar 4, 2011
There is an investigation. Cochran is ridiculous. Glen does need to open his eyes and Hamby should remain just a thought, nothing more.
The real truth

Charlotte, NC

#5 Mar 4, 2011
Rick is a damn good man and a good cop he should be the chief and maybe our good cops wouldnt leave I heard travis adcock quit also he was a damn good cop also its a shame!!!
enlightened

Oneida, TN

#6 Mar 5, 2011
Does anyone have a real clue where Freytag found Cochran maybe we can send him back. We all hoped Glen would change things for the better. I have not seen any improvement at all. Cochrans policy seems to be we do not release anything to the public. He needs to know what the law is they are supposed to know the law not make it up as he goes. Keeping secrets from the public is suspicious at best. Public records should be available to all people (public).
for real

Pickens, SC

#7 Mar 5, 2011
Cochraan is one damn big JOKE a glen will have to answer to the voters for it, Glen is startin to look like the biggest mistake morgan co has made in many years as for as law enforcement. l had hoped for better.
setback

West Portsmouth, OH

#8 Mar 5, 2011
for real wrote:
Cochraan is one damn big JOKE a glen will have to answer to the voters for it, Glen is startin to look like the biggest mistake morgan co has made in many years as for as law enforcement. l had hoped for better.
I agree. Someone bring up the "recall" word again and let's get it started. I'm tired of the thefts and drugs I can SEE going on and they can't seem to do anything about.
thechief

Robbins, TN

#9 Mar 5, 2011
for real wrote:
If you know so much about Cockran then tell us what he is doing to make things sooooo bad? just like to know
discrumbled voter

West Portsmouth, OH

#10 Mar 5, 2011
yes let's have a recall! voters in this county didn't have a clue how to vote last election. voted hamby edwards, and roy smithh. and then vote in fryetag when an excellent candidate lonney larue was on the ticket. we have an incontent sheriff & chief deputy now at least last term we had and incompent sheriff and a good cheif deputy.
living the nightmare

Oneida, TN

#11 Mar 5, 2011
thechief wrote:
<quoted text> If you know so much about Cockran then tell us what he is doing to make things sooooo bad? just like to know
That's exactly it! He doesn't know what he's doing!
for Rick

United States

#12 Mar 5, 2011
Rick Hamby is one of the finest men and law enforcement officers around anywhere. If he can't work for the current sheriff, then there is definitely something wrong with the administration. I'm on your side Rick. We all know what the problem is. Morgan County voted it into office.
wide spot society

West Portsmouth, OH

#13 Mar 5, 2011
sombody needs to do somthing about all the drugs, breakins and theifs in petros.
VOTE for Rick

United States

#14 Mar 5, 2011
Rick Hamby is a great person and cop!!!!!! he needs to let Jamie Freels go.....that isn't cop material
not rite

Crossville, TN

#15 Mar 5, 2011
Somthing is not right here.Rick is fair to everyone.If a person is having a problem he always tried to help fix it.He knows who deserves to be arrested and when it could be handled a different way.Rick was good to my family.I wish Rick the best of luck and what ever happened I hope things work out for the best for him.
pixy

Oliver Springs, TN

#16 Mar 5, 2011
Can someone tell me why the sheriff's daughter is driving one of the seized vehicles for her personal use and we the citizens of Morgan County are paying for her gas?
Oh my goodness

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2011
discrumbled voter wrote:
yes let's have a recall! voters in this county didn't have a clue how to vote last election. voted hamby edwards, and roy smithh. and then vote in fryetag when an excellent candidate lonney larue was on the ticket. we have an incontent sheriff & chief deputy now at least last term we had and incompent sheriff and a good cheif deputy.
First of all I just want to say that this topic has nothing to do with Edwards or Smith...lets stick to Mr. Hamby, The Sheriff and his Chief. Although I'm sure you just made a typo...I want to clarify the definitions of the words you used in your post...INCONTENT: means unable to control your bowels and other bodily functions, so unless the sheriff and the chief piss their pants uncontrolably...I believe you ment that both the sheriff and the chief are incompetant of their elected duties to protect and serve...secondly your name...Discrumbled voter...I've heard of DISGRUNTLED but not DISCRUMBLED.

I do agree with you about Lonnie LaRue...He would have made a fine sheriff, and he probably would have chosen a chief that is respected by many. Rick Hamby is a good man and he seemed to love the line of work that he was in. As far as an investigation goes...I pray that they are investigating the sheriff, chief, and the sheriff's secretary! All of the other people that are on this topic posting...I urge you to go to the county executive, commisioners, and sheriff and ask questions...why are things being kept on the down low. Just ask questions!!
WHAT THE

Sunbright, TN

#18 Mar 6, 2011
what a joke....joke is defined as what they have done to Rick and Mike, both of character as top shelf officers with Morgan Co. What would the voters have to say about this had it been known prior to?
The Untouchables

United States

#19 Mar 6, 2011
pixy wrote:
Can someone tell me why the sheriff's daughter is driving one of the seized vehicles for her personal use and we the citizens of Morgan County are paying for her gas?
She is driving it because the sheriff thinks he is untouchable and can do whatever he wants with Morgan County taxpayer dollars. Why can't she drive her own vehicle? What makes her so special that she gets a car seized during a drug bust (which is probably illegal for her to use) and a county gas card? I'll tell you what makes her so special, she's the sheriff's daughter. That's what! Glen is one big dissapointment! Mr. Edwards should be checking into this wrongful use of taxpayer money. Glen Freytag should have to answer to someone for his actions. Who do we complain to? Mr. Edwards? The D.A.? County commission? Who holds him accountable?
who knows

Whitley City, KY

#20 Mar 6, 2011
I don't know why she is driving it. Why don't you ask the sheriff?

My concern would be more of whether or not she is actually have an affair with the chief deputy-at the office!
Nepotism has caused problems in other administrations and don't see any reason for this one to be any different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wartburg vs Coalfield Middle school 6 hr Bulldog 33
Sheriff Dept and FBI Wed Ben 31
Unicorn Wed Friend 18
morgan county sheriffs dept. (Jun '10) Wed King Retard 22
joyce clowers Oct 16 shelby 1
Save-A-Lot (Jul '09) Oct 15 shelly 30
Justin Bunch Murder (Jul '13) Oct 14 True 17

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance