Abcd

Clover, SC

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Does any one know anythin about her?
efg

Sunbright, TN

#2 Jan 24, 2012
So what is it that you need to know? And why exactly would it be any of your business?
Hijk

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2012
is she hana swints little cusin
SPIDER

Charleston, SC

#4 Feb 16, 2012
from my experience with Swint women, a "SWINT" is what you get when you cross a SWINE with a C*NT
A Friend

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Feb 16, 2012
SPIDER wrote:
from my experience with Swint women, a "SWINT" is what you get when you cross a SWINE with a C*NT
LMAO!!! You must have tried and tried huh!! Must suck really bad to be you!! I mean you did get turned down by one of them didnt you?? Thats got to be the only reason you would get on here and say something like that...freaking LOOSER!!! LMAO!!!
SPIDER

Charleston, SC

#6 Feb 16, 2012
Wow, friend, you are so right! I tried my darnedest. One night we were on the brink of making love but just before, she started crying.
"What's wrong?" I asked. "I CAN'T have sex with you, or any other man, for you see, my heart belongs to daddy and no man can satisfy me like he does!"
LMAO

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 Feb 17, 2012
SPIDER wrote:
Wow, friend, you are so right! I tried my darnedest. One night we were on the brink of making love but just before, she started crying.
"What's wrong?" I asked. "I CAN'T have sex with you, or any other man, for you see, my heart belongs to daddy and no man can satisfy me like he does!"
HAHAHA...yea you wish!! The funny thing is he would probably whoop that a** if you ever came face to face with him and tried to talk trash,obviously thats why you do it on here so we wont know who you are..well there is no probably to it..I know he would..so step up and see what happens since it seems like you have something to say..have some balls and dont do it on here, do it in person and get dealt with...lol..
efg

Oneida, TN

#8 Feb 17, 2012
Wow people I could see talking about Brittany or Chelsea.....but Hillary really you people amaze me......as far as I know she hasn't done anything wrong/illegal seeing as she is a nurse now
SPIDER

Charleston, SC

#9 Feb 19, 2012
Hey, was not targeting a "specific" SWINT...more power to the nurse chick. Just saying the ones I have met are what I said they are, and this goes true for the ones who married into that name.

So anyone have a problem wiff dat, I'll be in Morgan County this next weekend. My car should not be hard to figure out!
LMAO

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 Feb 20, 2012
SPIDER wrote:
Hey, was not targeting a "specific" SWINT...more power to the nurse chick. Just saying the ones I have met are what I said they are, and this goes true for the ones who married into that name.
So anyone have a problem wiff dat, I'll be in Morgan County this next weekend. My car should not be hard to figure out!
Wow and now you want to meet up with somebody? What you gonna do fight a grl..lmao!!! Yea we should really take anything you say to heart cause you seem really classy...just back off and get a life for real...what looser is gonna get on here and bad mouth ppl just to do it..under the name Spider..really?? Is this a joke?? LMAO!!!!
SPIDER

Charleston, SC

#11 Feb 21, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow and now you want to meet up with somebody? What you gonna do fight a grl..lmao!!! Yea we should really take anything you say to heart cause you seem really classy...just back off and get a life for real...what looser is gonna get on here and bad mouth ppl just to do it..under the name Spider..really?? Is this a joke?? LMAO!!!!
hey LMAO I have a great life, thank you, now that I no longer live in Wartburg! Who said anything about fighting? All I said was I will be in Morgan this upcoming weekend and anyone happens to see me say hello. It won't be hard to figure out who I am.
Never met Hillary Swint but I did know others, and I stand by my statements.
Really

Knoxville, TN

#12 Feb 23, 2012
If you didnt know Hillary then why were you talking crap about her??? People see these comments and it really could hurt people. Try to think before you put stuff on here about someone when you haven't EVER then met that peron.
Really

Knoxville, TN

#13 Feb 23, 2012
Wow, friend, you are so right! I tried my darnedest. One night we were on the brink of making love but just before, she started crying.
"What's wrong?" I asked. "I CAN'T have sex with you, or any other man, for you see, my heart belongs to daddy and no man can satisfy me like he does".

Example for you spider.
LMAO

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Feb 23, 2012
Ok Spider well the title of this forum is HILLARY SWINT so why would you get on here talking trash if its not about her then stay off here and mind your own business...its so stupid for you to get on here and talk crap then say "oh no I wasn't talking about the person this whole forum is suppose to be about"!! What an idiot!!!!!! Start another one if you have something to say about somebody else and stay off here cause we really dont care what you have to say...what a looser!!!
Someone

Sunbright, TN

#15 Feb 27, 2012
You all need to get a life and stop talking about the Swints because their my cousins and I love them!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 27, 2012
Someone wrote:
You all need to get a life and stop talking about the Swints because their my cousins and I love them!
uh I wasnt saying ANYTHING bad about them...actually I have been taking up for them this entire time because they are my close friends...Thanks!
pbr friend

Ashburn, VA

#17 Mar 17, 2012
i dont know Hillary. but her sister Andrea is the most beautiful and sweetest girl i have ever met. i fell in love with her the first time i ever met her. and would love to hold her in my arms for ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
medium or psycic (Apr '14) 2 hr Searching for you 6
A novel set in Wartburg 3 hr Scotty goad 4
Sasquatch in front of Fellowship Church 6 hr Dee Con 5
Car chase leads to drug arrest 18 hr As Usual 15
Laymance Falls (Jun '11) 19 hr recycler 38
Allison patterson 19 hr AllisonsFriend 3
Morgan County Medical Center 20 hr fatso 8

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wartburg Mortgages