Sttealin druggin, and proly makin more ilagitament kids what a piece of shit
Shannon

Lancing, TN

#4 Jan 21, 2010
HA sealing pills! And stealing! Cheating on the Courtney girl
CHAD

Oakdale, TN

#5 Jan 22, 2010
LMFAO... JUS WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU PPL FOR THINKIN BOUT ME AND TAKIN TIME OUT OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFES TO THINK AND TALK ABOUT ME.... AND ACTUALLY NO I GOT A NEW JOB WITH THE UNION DOIN POWERLINE WORK MAKIN MORE MONEY THEN ANYONE OF YALL COULD THINK OF.... AND BY THE WAY WHO IS THIS COURTNEY GIRL CUS IDK WHO SHE IS OR IF ITS EVEN TRUE CUS IF IT IS I CANT REMEMBER SO IT MUST NOT BE THAT IMPORTANT OR JUS ANOTHER LIE... LOL BUT HEY THANKS AGAIN FOR LETTIN ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU PPL THINK ABOUT ME HAHAHAHAHA..... JUS HAVE TO MAKE UP SHIT BOUT ME TO HAVE SUMTHIN TO TALK ABOUT, AND THE STEALING THING IF YOU ACTUALLY KNEW WHAT WENT ON THEN YOU WOULD KNOW IT WASN'T ME WHO STOLE ANYTHING I WAS JUS WITH THE PERSON WHO DID CUS THEY ASKED ME FOR A RIDE AFTER THE FACT LOL THATS WHY MY COURT DATE IS IN MAY CUS THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE AND THE CHARGES ARE GETTING DROPED, SO THANKS FOR BEIN A BUNCH OF DUMBASS'S THAT DONT KNOW SHIT THAT REALLY GOES ON AND LETTIN ME GET THE TRUTH OUT THERE BUT HEY IF YOU REALLY WANNA TALK SHIT ABOUT ME DONT DO IT ON HERE CUS EVERYONE KNOWS ME AND KNOWS HOW TO GET AHOLD OF ME SO IF YOU WANNA RUN YOUR DICK SUCKKER THEN COME FIND ME AND TELL ME TO MY FACE BUT I DOUBT YOU WILL
CHAD

Oakdale, TN

#6 Jan 22, 2010
LOL WELL IF I WAS REALLY CHAD I MIGHT WRITE SUMTHIN LIKE THAT BUT WE ALL KNOW IT WOULD BE A BULLSHIT LIE, LMFAO..... BUT HEY IT SOUNDED GOOD RIGHT???
citizen

Scottsdale, AZ

#7 Jan 23, 2010
Chad has always been nice to me. He and Tommy have fixed my care a time or two. They always do a great job. Tommy wouldn't have it any other way. Tommy takes pride in his work if you see something that was not done right he will fix it. He is slow about fixing your car but if you want it done right take your time. Tommy is the best body shop in Wartburg. If Chad was not good at his job Tommy would not have had him working for him so long.
Trinkle

Whitley City, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2010
Ok all I know is this. Chad has never done anything bad to me and I love his family. I'm sure who ever started this post is someone he knows pretty well. So guilty by association. If you know he has done all these bad things maybe it's because you were right there with him. Which doesn't make you any better of a person. Just say what ever you need to say to his face and get it over with.
bullshite

Deer Lodge, TN

#9 Jan 24, 2010
I like how he never did anything, but he just happens to be driving the person or being around the person who does everything. Poor Chad....just happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
TEE

Oneida, TN

#10 Jan 24, 2010
hell its his buisness what he does.
hmmmmm

Oakdale, TN

#11 Jan 25, 2010
anyone think its funny that when he moved in with tommy he had his woman with him but tommy made her move out jus so it would be the 2 of them together in that trailor??? from wut i can tell there is more buffin and whole fillin then jus at the shop...... just think about it all and it will all start to fall in to place!!!!!
Hahaha

Oliver Springs, TN

#12 Jan 25, 2010
hmmmmm wrote:
anyone think its funny that when he moved in with tommy he had his woman with him but tommy made her move out jus so it would be the 2 of them together in that trailor??? from wut i can tell there is more buffin and whole fillin then jus at the shop...... just think about it all and it will all start to fall in to place!!!!!
I don't care who you are. That's funny right there!
sue me

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Feb 5, 2010
Chad is a complete low life who will never amount to anything. The only things he is good at is doing drugs, stealing, and having kids he can't take care of. He needs to get a job at a sewer plant so he can fulfill his profile as a p.o.s.!!
citizen

Scottsdale, AZ

#14 Feb 5, 2010
Every time I see him he has his baby with him so how is that not taking care of it?
RUCRZY

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Feb 5, 2010
Every time u see him he has his baby? Lol which one? The one that belongs to the girl that does not have enough sense to get away from him? Cause I know one of the others who did get away from him and his drugs, boyfriends, and all his other drama. I can't believe I nor any others even take the time to write about him. Can he even read to see what people think of him?
tay

Oneida, TN

#16 Feb 6, 2010
i agree he does always have his baby. hes always nice to me
hater

United States

#17 Feb 8, 2010
chads a p.o.s. hes a thief,a liar,and a worthless junkie.him and courtney to grow up and take care of their baby instead of living off the w.e.c.o. parents
Burii

Union, ME

#18 Feb 9, 2010
Wait, what about his son?

The last time I saw him, he had a 2 year old son...

He's gotta be at least 4 by now..
hater

United States

#19 Feb 9, 2010
yea and hes got another boy by the lavender girl ghes akmost two id say,chads crap
xstortion

Whitley City, KY

#20 Feb 9, 2010
RUCRZY wrote:
Every time u see him he has his baby? Lol which one? The one that belongs to the girl that does not have enough sense to get away from him? Cause I know one of the others who did get away from him and his drugs, boyfriends, and all his other drama. I can't believe I nor any others even take the time to write about him. Can he even read to see what people think of him?

I know exactly what you are saying here. Chad was a piece of shit and just didn't change for his kid. Now Megan use to be a really big wh*re. Use to be called Megan Spreadbetter and now she's doing pretty good. She grew up and now takes care of her baby. Chad should change, but he just didn't...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Man Oakdale 6 hr GetGotitGood 92
Carlie Hamby child molester 11 hr courtney 2
Billy Giles 23 hr Knowbetter 1
Bruce Leopper> Sevier County Snitch 1981 (Dec '10) Wed Bruce going DOWN 11
What do you guys like about Wartburg? Wed the dude 5
stacie basler probation woman Wed curious 1
Wreck on 27 near Boulder Rd Wed Grimmy Phoxx 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wartburg Mortgages