Military top secret security clearanc...

Military top secret security clearance denial?

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

evettihegeappley lby

Mesquite, NV

#1 Nov 6, 2013
Military top secret security clearance denial?Anyone with any knowledge to my question please respond, thank you..
I am in the process of enlisting in the Army and was supposed to leave for MEPs tomorrow afternoon. Yesterday I received a call from my recruiter stating that she was told by someone at MEPs that I am not eligible for a security clearance based on citations I have received in the last four years(this includes an underage drinking charge at 16, another underage at 19 and retail theft BUT the retail theft charge was dropped and I was not charged for it in any way, also I DID tell the truth about the accusation and was straight up about everything). Is there anything I can do to appeal the person at MEPs saying "I see a pattern of bad habits," and note that I do not engage in drug use and have since quit drinking alcohol as well as answering every other question in my questionnaire honestly and in full. I do not believe that some drinking charges and a dropped retail theft charge are enough evidence to say I am a risk to national security, and i thought security clearances were based on the person as a whole and not one aspect of them.
Anyone with any insight about anything I wrote feel free to answer please!! And dont be rude I am only looking for guidance, thank you.
carrasqrouiloqlo ixrita

Mesquite, NV

#2 Nov 6, 2013
evettihegeappleylby wrote:
Military top secret security clearance denial?Anyone with any knowledge to my question please respond, thank you..
I am in the process of enlisting in the Army and was supposed to leave for MEPs tomorrow afternoon. Yesterday I received a call from my recruiter stating that she was told by someone at MEPs that I am not eligible for a security clearance based on citations I have received in the last four years(this includes an underage drinking charge at 16, another underage at 19 and retail theft BUT the retail theft charge was dropped and I was not charged for it in any way, also I DID tell the truth about the accusation and was straight up about everything). Is there anything I can do to appeal the person at MEPs saying "I see a pattern of bad habits," and note that I do not engage in drug use and have since quit drinking alcohol as well as answering every other question in my questionnaire honestly and in full. I do not believe that some drinking charges and a dropped retail theft charge are enough evidence to say I am a risk to national security, and i thought security clearances were based on the person as a whole and not one aspect of them.
Anyone with any insight about anything I wrote feel free to answer please!! And dont be rude I am only looking for guidance, thank you..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expose Sickness Jan 3 three blocks 2
Replace DOC Leadership Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Prison Officers Alone Aug '17 Prison Officers A... 1
Does my one vote count? (Aug '16) Aug '16 Daniel Boone 1
Tuck park (Jun '15) Jun '15 Ralph 1
News 7 arrested in synthetic marijuana conspiracy (Mar '14) Jun '14 Tom 17
Review: Fat Finch Cafe (Jul '11) May '14 corbin franklin 24

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance