Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

Terrible food and even worse service. When I didn't like the food the employees told me I was wrong to not like it.
Jeff and Kerri Jo

Christchurch, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

We thouroughly enjoyed our dinner on Friday, August 19th. My boyfriend and I thought the food was EXQUISITE, reasonably priced, and the service was outstanding. Everything was fresh, fresh, fresh! We enjoyed fried softcrabs, side salads (with homemade dressing!) sauteed squash and zucchini, baked potatoes,and cornbread. The sweet tea was sweet and freshly brewed.(Very important in Virginia!)Great color schemes and decor...we will be back to sample more of their menu!!
Jeff and Kerri Jo

Christchurch, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

p.s., We are from Richmond County, not, Topping, lol.(???)

Since: Aug 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

you want me to pay dollar per wing..at least make them meaty..not the skeletons you gave me.The ceasar salad was soggy and not worth the money..owner seems rude and not at all suited to the restaurant business.
fivehappycustome rs

Christchurch, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

We have been fortunate enough to experience The Fat Finch Cafe for both lunch and dinner. I was very pleased with the service during both times of the day. The food was expertly prepared, and quite reasonably priced. A pure joy...
Linda J

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

Love, love, love this place. I can't wait to go back and try everything on their menu.
I had shrimp and grits, with a wonderful side salad, my husband had crab cakes, red parsley potatoes and green beans. It as to die for, especially the cornbread. Really wanted to try the chocolate mousse pie, but didn't have room. The portions are large.
I'm in Warsaw often and will dine there probably every trip from now on.
I can't believe the first review! This food is real Southern...really good!
Anonymous

Saluda, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Dissatisfied customer wrote:
Terrible food and even worse service. When I didn't like the food the employees told me I was wrong to not like it.
I can not believe this review , I took a party of eight to the fat finch for dinner and had we all had great meals and a good time .
I love this place!!!
Anonymous

Saluda, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

realitycheque86 wrote:
you want me to pay dollar per wing..at least make them meaty..not the skeletons you gave me.The ceasar salad was soggy and not worth the money..owner seems rude and not at all suited to the restaurant business.
If you are looking for .10 wing night this is not the place. I
have been to the Fat Finch serval times and have tried their
wings , they are delicious!!! The owner is very pleasant and
accommodating . This is a ridiculous review
Disappointed diner

Cobbs Creek, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Judged:

My husband and I went in for dinner. He ordered the Fried Shrimp; waiter came to the table to inform that the side he had ordered not available for his Stuffed Shrimp dinner. He was corrected that my husband wanted Fried Shrimp; was served Stuffed Shrimp. My Lemon Chicken was horrible. Doesn't even deserve second attempt.
nnmy2cents

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Judged:

Sorry you didn't have a good time at the establishment you visited...but you must be talking about another restaurant...the fat finch does not have a lemon chicken dish on their menu...every entree is served with a salad, starch, vegetable and homemade cornbread...
someone

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

Way overpriced for what you get and not seasoned. Service was horrible.
Annonymous

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Judged:

The food is fantastic. Kay Campbell I love you.
Annonymous

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

I'm from Warsaw, not Smithfield.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

someone wrote:
Way overpriced for what you get and not seasoned. Service was horrible.
You must not go out to eat in Rchmond if you think the Fat Finch Cafe is over priced. Another crazy review
The Birdsongs

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

My husband and I have been here for lunch 3 times. Excellent food and great service. We were extremely satisfied and we will be back!!! We highly recommend the specials, every one we have had has been delicious!!
locals

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

I go to the Fat Finch Cafe for lunch and/or dinner all the time. I love the food, there wings, calamari, and escargot all three are my favorate appetizers. For lunch the chiken salad and there burgers are great. now i am not saying the rest are not good just they are my favorate. For dinner i love the Ribeye, and the stuffed shrimp. if you want a good filling meal and great service without driving forever The Fat Finch is the place to go.
mary D

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

Have been there twice for lunch. Very dark, hard to see, music was too loud. Food was poor, service fair.
Iced tea was old. Will not go back.
lovefun40

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

mary D wrote:
Have been there twice for lunch. Very dark, hard to see, music was too loud. Food was poor, service fair.
Iced tea was old. Will not go back.
It is was so bad why did you go back the second time? Another silly review
lovehorses45

Saluda, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Had lunch here recently, will not be going back. The young waitress was very snide and basically took my order, brought my food and that was about it. I sat with an empty glass of tea. Most of her time was spent sitting at the bar texting. It was extremely dark in the back dining room and the chicken club was dry and the bun was hard. I knew I should stay away from strip mall restaurants.
lovehorses45

Saluda, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

I do not live in Aylett, I live in Reedville, should have went to Tommy's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Warsaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••