Trying Writing a petition maturely please help?

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2013
tabolipicyji

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Trying Writing a petition maturely please help?my school has become completely unfair. Student Government cannot be in the halls before school to prep for morning anouncements with out getting suspeneded, you cant be in the halls during break without getting suspended. today two guys got an in house suspension for using the copy machine to copy history notes because one of them was absent. We can't even play basketball anymore and the admin won't tell us why. The priest comes in every thursday to tell us how terrible we are. All the privileges that the graduating class has are no longer avalible to us for reasons uknown. We all find this excruciatingly unfair so as the student government secretary I feel it is my duty to create a petition but i can't think of a polite way of saying that they are being completely unfair. Any ideas 10 points and answers to your future question from me!!
nagegegezufu

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

tabolipicyji wrote:
Trying Writing a petition maturely please help?my school has become completely unfair. Student Government cannot be in the halls before school to prep for morning anouncements with out getting suspeneded, you cant be in the halls during break without getting suspended. today two guys got an in house suspension for using the copy machine to copy history notes because one of them was absent. We can't even play basketball anymore and the admin won't tell us why. The priest comes in every thursday to tell us how terrible we are. All the privileges that the graduating class has are no longer avalible to us for reasons uknown. We all find this excruciatingly unfair so as the student government secretary I feel it is my duty to create a petition but i can't think of a polite way of saying that they are being completely unfair. Any ideas 10 points and answers to your future question from me!!.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warsaw Discussions

Search the Warsaw Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
7 arrested in synthetic marijuana conspiracy Jun '14 Tom 17
Review: Fat Finch Cafe (Jul '11) May '14 corbin franklin 24
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
Embezzement (Feb '14) Feb '14 Corrut ing 1
Local business owner faces multiple drug charges (Jun '12) Dec '13 Dale 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Warsaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••