Strange but good jobs?

Strange but good jobs?

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

sorowlett

Lakewood, NJ

#1 Nov 24, 2013
Strange but good jobs?I met two guys once in a Bar in the phillipines, brits like me and there Job was to fly around the world and buy Benson ciggarettes at the duty free to check the packaging and quality was ok. Then to go to different shops bars and restaurants and buy cigarettes all the time Benson paying the way, Then write a report on it when they got back to UK. Was thinking there must be people who do this with booze, chocolates as well. Who else know people with jobs like this
russwpfxh

Lakewood, NJ

#2 Nov 24, 2013
sorowlett wrote:
Strange but good jobs?I met two guys once in a Bar in the phillipines, brits like me and there Job was to fly around the world and buy Benson ciggarettes at the duty free to check the packaging and quality was ok. Then to go to different shops bars and restaurants and buy cigarettes all the time Benson paying the way, Then write a report on it when they got back to UK. Was thinking there must be people who do this with booze, chocolates as well. Who else know people with jobs like this.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

“Things”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 24, 2013
Ah was a fluffer wahn Ah wuz in collage. Ah doan due thet know moor.

“Things”

Location hidden

#4 Nov 24, 2013
Doan laffs, Ah juss did it fer da monies. Ah dint likes it....very mucho.
God

UK

#5 Nov 24, 2013
What's a fluffer do Tommy? I didn't make no fluffers.

“Things”

Location hidden

#6 Nov 24, 2013
Google it Big Guy. Ah ain proud Ah juss had two pays fer me books.
God

UK

#7 Nov 24, 2013
Pffft, you only had to pray a lil harder Tommy an ah'd have sent you sum books. I'm shocked, truly shocked. Flufferhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does my one vote count? Aug '16 Daniel Boone 1
Tuck park (Jun '15) Jun '15 Ralph 1
News 7 arrested in synthetic marijuana conspiracy (Mar '14) Jun '14 Tom 17
Review: Fat Finch Cafe (Jul '11) May '14 corbin franklin 24
Embezzement (Feb '14) Feb '14 Corrut ing 1
News Local business owner faces multiple drug charges (Jun '12) Dec '13 Dale 9
How can I have a judgement against me on a bank... (Dec '13) Dec '13 pisurajucegu 2

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages