Montross man arrested on drug charges

Montross man arrested on drug charges

There are 6 comments on the Fredericksburg.com story from Jan 22, 2010, titled Montross man arrested on drug charges. In it, Fredericksburg.com reports that:

A two-year investigation resulted in the arrest last night of a Montross man charged with distributing more than 500 grams of cocaine and crack cocaine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fredericksburg.com.

indeedy

Urbanna, VA

#1 Jan 27, 2010
What a Joke. Allen's no kingpin, he's a small fish in a big pond. Listening to our police finest you would think that with the latest drug arrests CB is a drug free zone.NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Drugs are just as plentiful as ever.

Felix

Falls Church, VA

#2 Jan 27, 2010
indeedy wrote:
What a Joke. Allen's no kingpin, he's a small fish in a big pond. Listening to our police finest you would think that with the latest drug arrests CB is a drug free zone.NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Drugs are just as plentiful as ever.
This thread made no mention of Allen. It's talking about T.J.
CRAZY N CB

King William, VA

#3 Jan 27, 2010
If he's small or big he needs to be off the streets of CB
Consider

Gloucester, VA

#4 Jan 27, 2010
When one gets busted Some one else just moves in and takes their place and the whells on the bus go round and round,The real problem rest in the Hands of the users that cause this demand.Either legalize and use procedes for education and rehabilitation or continue to fill jails and create hardened criminals out of people just trying to get by selling drugs.Drugs In the hands of the government like alcohol would give you some form of control ,once it becomes illegal the government has given control to dealers ,and they don't card ids or care who they sell to.
Felix

Falls Church, VA

#5 Jan 27, 2010
Consider wrote:
When one gets busted Some one else just moves in and takes their place and the whells on the bus go round and round,The real problem rest in the Hands of the users that cause this demand.Either legalize and use procedes for education and rehabilitation or continue to fill jails and create hardened criminals out of people just trying to get by selling drugs.Drugs In the hands of the government like alcohol would give you some form of control ,once it becomes illegal the government has given control to dealers ,and they don't card ids or care who they sell to.
All good points, but still a very sticky wicket. Either way the wheels on the bus go round and round. Either way, parents safeguard your children! The Police and the Task Force are doing good work in my opinion. Some good citizens may even accuse them of overkill with all these agencies involved, but they are cracking down and they are making some headway.
Just say no

Centreville, VA

#6 Jan 27, 2010
You are not talking about POT, you are talking about Cocaine and its cousins, Crack, etc. These are the drugs that on a local level bring the guns into play and with them serious crime like robberies and murder. CB dose"nt need these kind of drugs in their community. Besides there addictive nature they create a high that just can't be satisfied and therefore these folks seek out more at any cost. POT smokers are not typically found carrying guns and robbing our neighbors. Tax the POT and use the money to combat the more lethal drugs. I know some will say POT is a gateway to the harder drugs and in some cases this is true, but most of these people who move on to harder drugs have the predisposition to do so anyway and become addictive to one malidy or another. Keep anything that is snorted or shot up off the streets and our communities will be a better place to live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tuck park Jun 5 Ralph 1
News 7 arrested in synthetic marijuana conspiracy (Mar '14) Jun '14 Tom 17
Review: Fat Finch Cafe (Jul '11) May '14 corbin franklin 24
Embezzement (Feb '14) Feb '14 Corrut ing 1
News Local business owner faces multiple drug charges (Jun '12) Dec '13 Dale 9
How can I have a judgement against me on a bank... (Dec '13) Dec '13 pisurajucegu 2
Trying Writing a petition maturely please help? (Dec '13) Dec '13 nagegegezufu 2
More from around the web

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages