drunks in colonial beach

drunks in colonial beach

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

Jenny

Gloucester, VA

#1 May 4, 2011
How about putting sobriety check points at the American Legion, V.F.W.,and the Eagles. These so called private clubs are just as bad if not the worst. Its not just the local bars.
OAK GROVE BANDIT

Annapolis, MD

#2 May 18, 2011
i couldnt agree with you more.
shocked

Colonial Beach, VA

#4 Jun 5, 2011
had family come down last wekend to visit for holiday and was told to have them stay at colonial beach inn since only motel here in town not so good. well to our dismay it is the worst place ever! there was no soap in the rooms, rooms were dirty. we complained to front desk and wanted to know who to contact to complain to beside the manager because she was drunk and screaming at people. we were told there is noone. i called better business beura. SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN
CBer

Wicomico, VA

#5 Jul 22, 2011
shocked wrote:
had family come down last wekend to visit for holiday and was told to have them stay at colonial beach inn since only motel here in town not so good. well to our dismay it is the worst place ever! there was no soap in the rooms, rooms were dirty. we complained to front desk and wanted to know who to contact to complain to beside the manager because she was drunk and screaming at people. we were told there is noone. i called better business beura. SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN
Believe me they did. Bank foreclosed on them
voter

Bowling Green, VA

#7 Sep 1, 2011
OAK GROVE BANDIT wrote:
i couldnt agree with you more.
This is exactly why Dean Atkins will not be re-elected. He keeps the rich every night drunks from going to jail
The Dude

Tacoma, WA

#8 Sep 2, 2011
We used to call "The Monroe Bay Landing" now the Lighthouse in Colonial Beach, little Stan's. All the folks from Montross would come down and get drunk there.
Jeff

Gastonia, NC

#9 Oct 4, 2011
You damn yankees always drink to much. I have knocked a few of them out due to the big mouth!! Don't you move down South. Damn't, Don't do it!!!!
light houser

Wicomico, VA

#10 Oct 18, 2011
The Dude wrote:
We used to call "The Monroe Bay Landing" now the Lighthouse in Colonial Beach, little Stan's. All the folks from Montross would come down and get drunk there.
they still do.Police in there most nights,come on down join us you will have a good time we will throw down some cold ones
church lady

Aylett, VA

#11 Oct 25, 2011
We all know there are plenty of people who live on Irving Ave. who drive drunk almost every day of the week. Although the speed limit is only 25 mph doesn't mean if you are intoxicated that you may possibly hit a lady walking her dog or someone riding a bike and they will not be harmed. I say bring it on.....there are way too many drunk drivers in our town, who constantly get away with it . Depending on your name and the amount of money you have you are going to be able to drink and drive every day of the week.

Maybe and I say just maybe Mr. Balderson and Mr. Atkins are getting complaints from law bidding citizens about the special treatment that certain people are given, when it comes to driving drunk. When was the last time you saw a name in the paper that you recognized? I understand that there were 3 DWI's given out in the past three weeks none of whom are over the age of 40. It is election time Mr. Balderson and Mr. Atkins if you want to get re-elected do your job monitor everyone stop giving favors to the good old boys. Have the police checking every where for drunks not just going out of the time. I bet if you did a checkpoint at the Eagles for just one night you would make your quota for the entire year. Get the drunks off the road especailly those who use golf carts as a tool to drive drunk!!!!!
Phillip

Annandale, VA

#12 Mar 13, 2012
If I had recieved a dollar for every time I have heard about special treatment for the "Good Old Boys" I would be rolling in the dough...

I know one who has a car in which he drives without a license, tags and inspection sticker but he never gets in trouble for driving intoxicated. When you see him.... he smell like he took a bath in his drink. All because he is a "Good Old Boy". This man will continue to do whatever he wants because the law doesn't apply to him.

Who is going to enforce the law if the police don't?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replace DOC Leadership Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Prison Officers Alone Aug '17 Prison Officers A... 1
Does my one vote count? (Aug '16) Aug '16 Daniel Boone 1
Tuck park (Jun '15) Jun '15 Ralph 1
News 7 arrested in synthetic marijuana conspiracy (Mar '14) Jun '14 Tom 17
Review: Fat Finch Cafe (Jul '11) May '14 corbin franklin 24
Embezzement (Feb '14) Feb '14 Corrut ing 1

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance