Wyoming task force makes two drug arr...

Wyoming task force makes two drug arrests

There are 31 comments on the Buffalo News story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Wyoming task force makes two drug arrests. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

The Wyoming County Drug Task Force has arrested a Warsaw man and a Perry woman on charges of possessing and selling painkillers and other controlled substances, officials reported Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
klowndoggydaddyc at

Perry, NY

#1 Oct 7, 2008
How much money is being spent on these petty drug bust.Why dont they go after the guys that have been selling coke and pot for ths past twenty years.it seems like there spending the grant money foolishly, are they gonna get me for smoking alittle pot in college 17 years ago.
donald coblepot

Perry, NY

#2 Oct 7, 2008
i agree,the last bust they had in the news papers there were about 30 people, mostly kids. for very very petty reasons and they were some pissed off parents. it seemed liked they just want to justify the #80,000 grant.Was the task force creacted to give jobs for more slow city undercover police.these days the way things are ,it seems like they should do more by teaching our children,and having more afordable rehab clinics.Its a disease,except if your a dealer.and i find it hard to think that there selling kilos our pounds around here . not likely, I think the guys in charge ,are pushing for results.thanks don s. p.s. not sure about the eighty grand but close to it.
mr x

Rochester, NY

#3 Oct 31, 2008
mr klowndoggydaddyc, do you know the guys selling for twenty years or is it spectulation,and are you sure they spend the money foolishly?
klowndoggydaddyc at

Perry, NY

#4 Nov 1, 2008
There quarters of our town know it,including about three officers.I have three children and dont wish to endanger there lives by telling.Its up to these police officers to do something, they turn there heads too for fear of there children.if i found out there selling to kids i whould narc but i beleave there not. Its mostly pot selling and some people tend to say well its only pot,but that leads to harder drug.What they need around this area is a better rehab clinics with people that care, money should be spent there because there not gonna snab all the bad guys.MR X im sorry to say that the police business has become a money making monster.Just jump on 490 look at a deer in the field and by mistake drive 4 miles over the limit and find how much you will pay.Its my opinion that the drug force when the dont get results in certain areas they get a little too petty.Im not commenting to argue with anybody im just stating what i know,i come i peace,thanks.
donald coblepot

Perry, NY

#5 Nov 1, 2008
MR X sound like mr cop.
donald coblepot

Perry, NY

#6 Nov 1, 2008
If we get some luck in the next year or two, we might just see a wyoming county j-walking task force.Then we wont see those law breakers crossing the streets in the wrong places.Its the law why not, that will make the police corparation a few extra bucks.And who knows they find a rorch or a pill on that person and lock them up for a couple years.Bail can be set for atleast 50,000 bucks more the rape or murder thats fair.And thats no spectulation.
donald coblepot

Perry, NY

#7 Nov 1, 2008
50,000 bucks more than rape or murder.On the last comment i made, there was a spelling mistake sorry.I ment than in place of (than) .Sorry for the spelling.
donald coblepot

Perry, NY

#8 Nov 1, 2008
sorry again,then in place of the.Im old and retired and haven used the computer in high school,it wasnt ivented yet.
MR_MEINWRSAW

Rochester, NY

#9 Nov 1, 2008
WHEN WILL THE VILLAGE OF WARSAW FINALLY DO AWAY WITH THE ORANGE VILLAGE BAGS ?????? THEY ARE THE BIGGEST RIP OFF .( BESIDES GEORGE BUSH ) THAT I THINK THIS LITTLE TOWN HAS ! ANOUTHER IS ANY OF OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS EVER GOING TO BRING IN ANY NEW COMPANIES FOR THE WORKING MAN / WOMAN ????????? ITS NOT A WONDER THAT KIDS WILL LEAVE THIS AREA .... ITS MORE LIKE A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY !
little guys

Dallas, TX

#10 Nov 8, 2008
They know if they go after the little fries- big fries will soon be next.Get with the csi and 20-20 episodes, and you pretty much can figure out what will happen next.Remeber people, they have confiscated many a computer from individuals who think they can hide behind the computer. NOTHING is confidential, so be careful what you say. It might bite you later.
klowndogdaddycat

Perry, NY

#11 Nov 8, 2008
Back home for awhile are ya,Whats up is the grant money gone aready.
I want a grant too

United States

#12 Apr 22, 2009
Grant money spent irresponsibly? Are you kidding? OMG!! This MUST be a first! haha!
The cops keep crime to a minimum....but, could definately be doing more. The "new age crack" is the prescription pills...cuz we have such generous, self-oriented, over-scheduled docs who love to "write"....scripts.
So, the pills are as fluent in our communities as street signs! Ever-so-popular in schools!
And I have half a mind to think that the "crooked cops" are profiting more (behind the scenes) than we will ever see from "said grants".
Be aware, be concious and be concerned about where your kids are, what they are doing, who they are runnin with and what plans/goals they have for the future....and try to keep them focused on their goals and busy with sports and/or other activities....and parent with LOVE, instead of an iron-fist...
THAT will be how we can help protect our youth from addicitons and crime....
Not from any grant that always gets put into the hands of not-so-careful legal agency
ORANGEVILLE NY

Eden, NY

#13 May 15, 2009
just read all the above posts. Intresting!!
As most of us know Wyoming County has two cash crops: The addictions to POT, and the one legal crop Cows.
TEXAS

Dallas, TX

#14 Oct 10, 2009
Stop and think before you blast of on this computer.You may be turning in a fried, family member,etc.When will you peole LEARN??????????
pissed off

Avon, NY

#15 Oct 20, 2009
Wyoming County lmao they should take down mr tim kurwin he sells crack and other drugs.this has been reported to wyoming county and they do nothing.But he does have a live in brother that has a girlfriend,and her dad works for the wyoming county sheriffs.I would think that wyoming county sheriffs should be checked on just like greece was.but than judge dadd did let the lady go that let her child die in a car that was left for 8 hrs in her car?why beacuse she was going with a cop.i thought that was sick that they did nothing.judge dadd is so crooked its not funny,someday you will get caught at something you will.
i know

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Nov 10, 2009
how about the guys that have been growing pot outdoors in portageville and gainesville area for at least 10 years.even tips cannot get the cops off their butts to do anything.and they know who they are.sell any real estate lately in castile mr. h? how is the business doing your girlfriend got a job yet
klowndoggydaddyc at

Perry, NY

#17 Nov 19, 2009
The wyoming county petty drug force strikes again.how about spending money on GOOD local rehabe centers to help the addicts.IN STEAD OF ARESSTING THEM. AFTER THE PETTY DRUG DEALERS NOT POOR ADICTS. MR. BIGS in the cities.what a wastfull grant.
donald coblepot

Perry, NY

#18 Nov 19, 2009
Your wright mr big does live in the city but his drug are down here now.They should not put our children in harms way like attica,if they want kid get the trained kids remember 21 jump street wyoming county drug force has gone to fare on that one.Just for petty drug dealers and there even trying to set up the poor drug addicts putting the drugs in there face then arresting them wow.We dont need anymore cop heros we need drug treatment places.spend the money on that.now because of that smart stunt they pulled off in attica the wyoming county drug force are being watched by people one step higher then the dea.
donald coblepot

Perry, NY

#19 Nov 20, 2009
mr x wrote:
mr klowndoggydaddyc, do you know the guys selling for twenty years or is it spectulation,and are you sure they spend the money foolishly?
Me and half the town of castile.And most of the money,that moneys tax bucks from us,most of the problem now is addiction people need help kids and adults.We need good treatment places,not the ones that drain insurance companies. as far as the drug dealers get trained undercover police, not kids HA.Are these black mailed teens getting a piece of the grant money ,or just put in harms way.they most likley buying expensive high tech stuff on these petty nogood dealers.Watch nancy grace in a month.
donald coblepot

Perry, NY

#20 Nov 20, 2009
I want a grant too wrote:
Grant money spent irresponsibly? Are you kidding? OMG!! This MUST be a first! haha!
The cops keep crime to a minimum....but, could definately be doing more. The "new age crack" is the prescription pills...cuz we have such generous, self-oriented, over-scheduled docs who love to "write"....scripts.
So, the pills are as fluent in our communities as street signs! Ever-so-popular in schools!
And I have half a mind to think that the "crooked cops" are profiting more (behind the scenes) than we will ever see from "said grants".
Be aware, be concious and be concerned about where your kids are, what they are doing, who they are runnin with and what plans/goals they have for the future....and try to keep them focused on their goals and busy with sports and/or other activities....and parent with LOVE, instead of an iron-fist...
THAT will be how we can help protect our youth from addicitons and crime....
Not from any grant that always gets put into the hands of not-so-careful legal agency
We live in a poor area, how about some grant money going for a treatment facilities cheap if not free.the legal system is good and somthing we need but over the years its become a cash cow. Up hold the law and drain the tax payers money dry.HERE TO PROTECT US OR MAKE ALL THE MONEY AS POSSIBLE.We need to educate our children. For example 20 hour mandatory drug awarness classes.10 in eleventh grade 10 in 12'th.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rochester named best city to find summer job Jun '15 Suburban Mom 2
News Anniversary of Penn Yan flooding May '15 Firth 2
News Drinking arrest at footbridge park in Massena l... Apr '15 wow 9
suicide rate high Feb '15 YOU KNOW 1
human remains found during construction (Nov '14) Feb '15 Batavia NY 2
Laura Bitner (Jan '15) Jan '15 wanting 2
News Cuomo remembered for integrity, principles (Jan '15) Jan '15 THERESA WESTON 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages