RIP Off Artist on the Loose

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

CountryGal

Bloomfield, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2010
Hey if anyone knows Jason PM Snyder, watch out, he rips off his friends, and especially a woman from Attica, He still hasn't paid her for 1000.00 in Christmas Gifts, that he bought for his mom( Colleen) and his daughter (also named Colleen) and his son, Jason, Jr. and not with standing the 12 Gift baskets loaded with edible goodies which were given too his sister& Brother in Law-the (Paddocks). The problem with Jason Snyder is that He has large ideas of Grandure, and is nothing but a broken down contractor. Who not only steals from his friends, ie the $1000.00 worth of goods he stole on Dec 24, 2009, with promise to pay by Dec. 27th 2009...shame on him...not only did he steal from the woman in attica, but recently he stole from his employer in Geneseeo, while rehabing a Tavern....shame on him again....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin becoming 'drug of choice' in Wyoming County Dec 13 ha ha ha 1
whos buying all the cough med Dec 12 tommy long 1
human remains found during construction Nov '14 hard hat mike 1
Glen Iris Inn in New York's Letchworth Park is ... Oct '14 Celia 4
wyoming judges Oct '14 dave v 1
Deputies: Fire last year at Lorraine's Place in... (Jun '13) Oct '14 Lorraines_cousin 3
"Sentirum Kliniczny" in Karowej, Warsaw, Poland Sep '14 elli taylor 2
Warsaw Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Warsaw News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Warsaw

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:47 pm PST