Police Beat: Suspect reportedly Taser...

Police Beat: Suspect reportedly Tasered after struggle with officers

There are 19 comments on the The Batavian story from Jan 24, 2011, titled Police Beat: Suspect reportedly Tasered after struggle with officers. In it, The Batavian reports that:

Damion Michael Frye , 35, of 3662 Route 19 South, Warsaw, is charged with resisting arrest, escape and trespass.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Batavian.

Oakfield Mom

AOL

#1 Jan 30, 2011
Damion Michael Frye, 35, of 3662 Route 19 South, Warsaw, is charged with resisting arrest, escape and trespass. Fry is accused of refusing to leave The Eagle Hotel after being asked to do so by security. Le Roy Police responded and officers Robert Tygart and Emily Clark reportedly approached Frye and he was reportedly given several opportunities to leave. When he allegedly refused, he was placed under arrest. Frye allegedly refused to cooperate with the officers and struggled when they tried to place him into custody. Deputies from the Sheriff's Office responded to assist. Frye was Tasered by Deputy Frank Bordonaro. There was then a short foot pursuit before Frye was taken into custody. Frye was jailed on $5,000 bail.
Deputy Frank Bordonaro must be a wimp of a guy if he has to resort to using a taser to make someone be aware. These cops that taser people need some anger management and also a taste of their own medicine. IF some wimp like this cop ever tasered me because I didn't understand him I'd wait a few days and then tail him and when he least expected it, I'd nail him with a taser gun and tape the trigger down so he'd feel the full force of it until the battery ran down.. When they hit someone that has a pacemaker in them and it kills them, the county will be broke paying the family for the wrongful death of someone! Todays cops are making up their own laws and trying to say that the legislature did it also.. They are power hungry wimps and think they are all above the law!

maddog2008

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2011
Oakfield Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Deputy Frank Bordonaro must be a wimp of a guy if he has to resort to using a taser to make someone be aware. These cops that taser people need some anger management and also a taste of their own medicine. IF some wimp like this cop ever tasered me because I didn't understand him I'd wait a few days and then tail him and when he least expected it, I'd nail him with a taser gun and tape the trigger down so he'd feel the full force of it until the battery ran down.. When they hit someone that has a pacemaker in them and it kills them, the county will be broke paying the family for the wrongful death of someone! Todays cops are making up their own laws and trying to say that the legislature did it also.. They are power hungry wimps and think they are all above the law!
Rhonda,You are such a idiot I bet you don't even know what day it is.Would it have been better if the cop shot him?
Oakfield Mom

AOL

#3 Jan 30, 2011
maddog2008 wrote:
<quoted text>Rhonda,You are such a idiot I bet you don't even know what day it is.Would it have been better if the cop shot him?
Who is this person you are addressing me as? I do think that if the cop shot YOU it would probably have been a better thing to do!
You are a worthless waste of air in my book, get your facts straight and then post! And stop posting about me as if you know me!

maddog2008

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 30, 2011
Oakfield Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this person you are addressing me as? I do think that if the cop shot YOU it would probably have been a better thing to do!
You are a worthless waste of air in my book, get your facts straight and then post! And stop posting about me as if you know me!
Change your name as much as you want,we know that it is you Rhonda just by the way you post.If the cops shot me it would be one less taxpayer to put money in the system to pay for your welfare life style,be careful what you wish for.I don't care what a worthless piece of trash milking the system thinks anyways.
Oakfield Mom

AOL

#5 Jan 30, 2011
maddog2008 wrote:
<quoted text>Change your name as much as you want,we know that it is you Rhonda just by the way you post.If the cops shot me it would be one less taxpayer to put money in the system to pay for your welfare life style,be careful what you wish for.I don't care what a worthless piece of trash milking the system thinks anyways.
OH, I get it now, you are just jealous because black people have it better than you do and you lash out at them for every little thing! Why don't you come down to see me sometime, I'd make your life worth living again. Meet me at the corner Old East Oakfield Rd and Ferry Road some afternoon and I'll show you what you are really missing in life! I'll bet you'll say it is too far to drive now! Google it buster!
Oakfield Greece Mom

Medina, NY

#6 Jan 30, 2011
WTF. I hate Greece and Oakfield.

maddog2008

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#7 Jan 30, 2011
Oakfield Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, I get it now, you are just jealous because black people have it better than you do and you lash out at them for every little thing! Why don't you come down to see me sometime, I'd make your life worth living again. Meet me at the corner Old East Oakfield Rd and Ferry Road some afternoon and I'll show you what you are really missing in life! I'll bet you'll say it is too far to drive now! Google it buster!
Sorry but I can't meet you there,I don't need a BJ from some black pig,thanks for the offer.I know that I shouldn't feed the trolls but it is easy to make you look like the black racist that you are.
Greece Mom

AOL

#8 Jan 30, 2011
Oakfield Greece Mom wrote:
WTF. I LOVE Greece and Oakfield.
Well then the feelings aren't mutual. They hate your fugly guts anyway!! ROTFLMFAOPIMP's
Greece Mom

AOL

#9 Jan 30, 2011
maddog2008 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but I can't meet you there,I don't need a BJ from some black pig,thanks for the offer.I know that I shouldn't feed the trolls but it is easy to make you look like the black racist that you are.
You can't huh, You are really a chicken then and BTY I am not a black at all you dummy, but it was a lot of fun playing with you today and picking on you M/dog. Maybe we should do this again you turd?

maddog2008

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#10 Jan 30, 2011
Greece Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't huh, You are really a chicken then and BTY I am not a black at all you dummy, but it was a lot of fun playing with you today and picking on you M/dog. Maybe we should do this again you turd?
O.K.,but you have to buy the first round,peace for now.
Greece Oakfield Mom

Medina, NY

#11 Jan 30, 2011
Who is the turd here? Black turd?
Wow

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2011
Sbould of been only asked once to leave,not several times.Foot pursuit also. Thats,what he gets,try obeying the law.
Ms Mathematician

AOL

#14 Feb 15, 2011
Wow wrote:
Sbould of been only asked once to leave,not several times.Foot pursuit also. Thats,what he gets,try obeying the law.
IS that all you can come up with wow? It doesn't even make any sense if you read it back.. No wonder you chose wow for a name, it is ez to spell and remember for you!
Damion M Frye

Lilburn, GA

#15 Dec 7, 2015
Don't tase me bro!
We are watching

Rochester, NY

#16 Dec 10, 2015
Uneducated low life in the greece police department store. First time learning how to play with electricity. Try sticking a fork in the wall outlet.. Sgt. Joseph robinson is a white trash scumbag. More bs lie will make greece town look beautiful to the trash debtor. We are waiting for this trash to shoot more innocent people.
upstate14607

Rochester, NY

#17 Dec 10, 2015
Oakfield Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this person you are addressing me as? I do think that if the cop shot YOU it would probably have been a better thing to do!
You are a worthless waste of air in my book, get your facts straight and then post! And stop posting about me as if you know me!
Okay Rhonda....you continue to show you are an idiot....the more you open your mouth...the bigger of an idiot you appear to be.
All eyes on greece dump

Rochester, NY

#18 Dec 10, 2015
Worthless trash like you belong in the bottom of an outhouse. Sgt Joseph robinson. You are a bottom feeder,faking and making up story plus collecting tax payer money,while pleading we help the community. Follow your racist greece police idealism and you will be in prison pretty soon. Good luck society trash.
Thugs in blue

Rochester, NY

#19 Dec 11, 2015
http://www.thebatavian.com/howard-b-owens/tee...

A teenage child sex abuser will spend three years in prison following his sentencing in County Court on Tuesday.
Storm U. Lang, 18, entered guilty pleas in July to two counts of sexual abuse, 1st, and a count of sexual abuse, 2nd.
Lang was sexually involved with three different victims on separate occasions when he was 17 years old. He was arrested for subjecting a 7-year-old to sexual contact in the Town of Alabama in October. In November, he also subjected a 12-year-old child to sexual contact in the Town of Alabama and a 5-year-old child to sexual contact in the Town of Bethany.
Lang will be on post-release supervision for 10 years once he's served his three years in state prison.
Truth hurts liberals

Lakewood, OH

#20 Dec 11, 2015
The rottenchester police department is corrupted to the bone.
They only protect welfare liberal communist and crap on the taxpayer.
If you don't believe me try calling a pig when you need help.

Beware of liberals posing as Americans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After fatal shootings, Obama says police must r... Jul '16 southern at heart 238
James P. Ward (Jul '06) May '16 greyso 3
Review: Marshall A. Kelly, Attorney at Law May '16 emilly W 2
News Polish Clergy Mark 70th anniversary of Pogrom a... Apr '16 uther pendragon 3
News 8 accused of selling drugs to undercover author... Apr '16 FU MUTTER 1
News Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Tompkins F... Apr '16 Sheryl Ann 1
News Poland's new Jewish museum celebrates life, doe... (May '13) Feb '16 bluestreak returns 16

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages