RadioMan

Shawnee, KS

#21 Aug 3, 2011
Happy Fishing wrote:
Just moved to Warsaw and have been very aprehensive as the police are pretty invisable here. I have heard too many tell that the police are on drugs and only stop out of towners. oh my lord please don't let that be true. I just want to fish and enjoy the lake. oh me oh my.
You will enjoy it there. Why not go to city hall and meet Chief Jones or to the Sheriff dept and meet Sheriff Rick Fajen. Im sure you could meet some of their officers and deputies too.
Warsaw resident

Jefferson City, MO

#22 Sep 28, 2011
I love it here and have no problems. Don't cause any problems and you won't have any problems. I think it's one of the most peaceful and beautiful places in Missouri. there is corruption everywhere so .....
ShowMe2012

Darien, IL

#23 Sep 29, 2011
We're a Chicago couple from that was in Missouri recently attempting to decide what wown we'll relocate to one year from now. After visting six possible locations....we've settled on Warsaw based on a number of factors. We believe that we're going to enjoy becoming members of your community. Aside from the recreational opportunties Warsaw offers, everyone we met was really nice.

Kevin & Amy
Teresa Duffey

Hardin, MO

#24 Jul 15, 2012
I live in Warsaw and I have been bringing strays in since we moved here my neibor complained and now the cops are repeatedly knocking on my door to tell me I have to get rid of my animals but when I ask where am I supposed to go with them they just say your only allowed 4 in city limits so now I had to get ahold of rescues in KC and OK to save these animals from being put down I don't understand how this city can be so mean unless I'm a hoarder, or hurting the animals why can't they just leave me alone. I swear I'm not a violent person but if I was my neibor would be in trouble they are the ones responsible for my heartbreak. It wasn't even a formal complaint yet they can leave they're lil scraggly dog run around without a leash all matted up the poor thing is sad but my happy healthy dogs are now being ripped from me life sucks no Warsaw sucks!!!
Justsayin

Denver, CO

#25 Aug 7, 2012
I don't know about the corruption in this town, but what I do know is I have lived here for a considerable amount of time now and I absolutely love the school system here. I have had absolutely no problems with the law enforcement whatsoever and as a matter of fact they are there very promptly at any time I have ever needed to call them. I don't understand why it is that the apartment complex up behind the sonic drive-in has not been completely shut down because it seems to be riddled with drug activity of all kinds. I suppose that every town has its problem areas though.
anonymous

Warsaw, MO

#26 Aug 15, 2012
Umm you probably need to do some research. The Benton County Jail has over twice as many prisoners in it on average than it had two years ago. For department of thier size the Benton County Sheriff's Office does a great job. You need to realize that there is over 740 square miles for a handfull of cops. Alot of the time they are running call to call so for someone to set and wait for one specific vehicle might be asking a little much. If you have a suggestion on how to do this I'm sure that I could pass it along.
worried wrote:
Why arent any arrest being made in Benton county mo. Training of highway patrol has even been stopped. info on oxicotton has been giving to sheriff connecting busnesses of gregg padgetts and by the guy that is halling for him yet there is no investagation.illegal d-tags being used for trafficing of drugs no investagation. Meth seems to be the highest no pun intended.
malady

Garden City, MI

#27 Oct 29, 2012
misfitgirl2006 wrote:
I have lived in warsaw 22yrs and this place is so corrupt. I have never witnessed anything like what goes on in this town. The police and judge are so crooked. There is no justice here. Someone needs to drug test the people in the courthouse and schools. I dont understand how this crap continues.
Did you see where ken Brown retired mayor of Warsaw was supenad for assault charges? then the deputy was arrested. well why when they printed kens charges did they not go into detail. maybe it should be considered public safety situation for everyone needing too know. why or what happened. how come his was kept so quiet. he is not a common law citizen.
daddy 33

Warrensburg, MO

#28 Oct 29, 2012
me and my wife from chicago here 11 yrs. in warsaw the police chief david jones agood man and all his other officers ive worked at all thire houses. and no they are not on the take. they live just like you and me. they have no money or nice things. they could hardley afford my services. but on the other hand the sheriffs office what a waste of tax payer money. they are all on the take. they cant do there job. they all live in vary nice homes, have nice cars and toys. im in about 30 homes a week ,and have heard so many horrerable things, about the sheriff and his boys. until the old school names are gone from here, the town will never clean up. one officer our own dare sheriff a child molester. another time one officer shoots and kills a man for running from court house into water. alot of report never taken or written just lazy and wrong. they will will let any clown work for them. i could go on for a long time,of the crazy thing that go on here. from good people in the communty. just stay clear from them ,they think ,or even are above the law. not right at all.
Rosie

United States

#29 Nov 9, 2013
They need to check out behind the High school alot of drugs and booze Going on
A man nsme sean is doing young girls he has vd and herpes
Oh youll find out so watch out
anon

United States

#30 Nov 15, 2013
Most of the police here seem to have got their act better. Most of them seem to be driving like humans, obeying the speed limit, using turn signals, no wide open throttle that damages the engines and transmissions of tax payer police vehicles. They have for the most part called down and became police officers, and are no longer pigs. Congrats and a round of applause, you have come a long way. As for the school, it is a joke, or at least it was when I attended. National was the only one who actually made students learn,.and was hated for it by students and staff. The rest allowed the Jocks and the middle class kids run a joke the while period. In a real school, as I attended one before coming here, it was sit down, shut up, or go to the principal. Didn't matter how many sports you played, or who your daddy was. You acted like a man, or you got in trouble. They are far too lenient. They also abuse those with learning disabilities. Rather than teaching them, they give them the answers and they are back in class before the other children finish. They also wasted government money on computer labs nobody ever got to use, then took yearbook photos like they did get used. I believe and audit of allocation of funds is necessary for the high school. Lastly, why do the police and sheriffs have those has guzzling, overpriced SUVs and Charger? You could but three
cars for that money, run two on the same gas, but three sets of tires for the cars for each set of the SUVs. Rebuild a motor with the money from the dare truck paint job. What, Dare in black vinyl letters is less effective? Look at the roads here, cement patch jobs everywhere, and somehow the city has money for these SUVs? Fiscal responsibility is a duty. Those SUVs are no more effective than a black and white, period. No offended, but I think the bar needs to be raised.
Joe

Dixon, MO

#31 Nov 15, 2013
Rosie wrote:
They need to check out behind the High school alot of drugs and booze Going on
A man nsme sean is doing young girls he has vd and herpes
Oh youll find out so watch out
You better get checked ASAP!
Rosie

United States

#32 Nov 17, 2013
Yea he is bad news he drives a red truck
Someone needs to watch out for him. He talks bad crap on his wife. He told me she left him here which is crazy if he wanted to be wih her he would go to her. But whatever he's been cheating on her with very young girls. He's crazy
HOPE

United States

#33 Nov 19, 2013
Well its true especially behind the high school a man lives in a camper hes a child mollester and abuse woman. He does drugs. He talks shit on his wife. We know cause we live close to him
He has a deep voice and 6 foot
Anon

Dixon, MO

#34 Dec 31, 2013
HOPE wrote:
Well its true especially behind the high school a man lives in a camper hes a child mollester and abuse woman. He does drugs. He talks shit on his wife. We know cause we live close to him
Shut your pie hole up!
AJM

United States

#35 Apr 8, 2014
Usually when you hear someone say that cops in BCMO are corrupt it is because
1. they have moral and ethical issues themselves and pulling down cops feels good.
2. they heard someone say it and they just like to gossip.
3.they are ignorant of how the CJ process works.
4. on occasion a cop messes up just like the rest of society.
Ive worked with BC law enforcement and most work with conviction. If they arent it is not for illegal activity but just a case of not being proactive in policing. Remember those people they arrest they have to bump into later at the grocery store and Walmart.
Rick Fajen is a decent sheriff but he doesnt publicize the activities of the BCSD because he doesnt want the county to look more criminalized that it is to outsiders and tourists.
Linda

United States

#36 Sep 9, 2014
Well I think the Sheriff's office gets mixed reviews in Warsaw Missouri. Some of the officers are really nice and helpful, even if they don't know the answer. Some of them at the Sheriff's office are really big jerks. Seriously, when you place a police report about a minor who just turned age 17 not being returned to their mother, by the grandparents of the son that kidnapped both daughters, they should get off their behinds and do something immediately! That is ridiculous and then the court gives the grandparents an emergency order of guardianship without even contacting the custodial parent. The court says they did not have contact information, which means the grandparents lied and said they did not have the custodial parents contact information. The battle is on, these grandparents better be prepared for a legal fight with their lying tactics. The grandparents are just doing it to get their son out of child support. Maybe one of these days the grandparents will wake up and protect the minor child and make their son grow up, but since the youngest kid just turned 17 it is a little late. Seriously, you should take care of your kids without having to be forced by the court system.

P.s. To that one police officer, if you would have filed the report immediately that was placed before the courts gave grandparents temporary guardianship, I wouldn't have filed a complaint against you. You want to threaten to put the mother in jail that comes to pick up her daughter on your word that you would do a peaceful standby. Police officers should be made to honor their word and have some integrity. Oh Yeah, then you say what paperwork, when I sent in faxed by the
police department from where I live. I left you a voice mail message letting you know that I sent it to you. So you and your lying behind be prepared cuz I will keep reporting on you for your stupid rude behavior.
Linda

United States

#37 Sep 9, 2014
HOPE wrote:
Hopefully you checked the sex offender registry, to see if he is living where he is supposed to be. If you are using your own computer make sure you use a good antivirus program and spyware. Cuz I have reported a couple of sex offenders and had spyware pop up on my computer. Using the public library computer may be best.
Been There

Kansas City, MO

#38 Dec 30, 2014
Happy Fishing wrote:
Just moved to Warsaw and have been very aprehensive as the police are pretty invisable here. I have heard too many tell that the police are on drugs and only stop out of towners. oh my lord please don't let that be true. I just want to fish and enjoy the lake. oh me oh my.
Yes and most people who move there do!

ottom line if you have $$$$ and move to Warsa to retire, keep your mouth shut, and spend money....you are safe.

If you have an opinion with Fajen or th ecity powers...your done.

Drugs come bye highway......lake........and air.

That is why Warsaw is like it si.
Been There

Kansas City, MO

#39 Dec 30, 2014
Ask the circuit judge why he has let a drug dealer go, with porbation, and has has his violated 7 times in the last six months. FTA on last court date. That's alright boy we will work something out
Fred

Chicago, IL

#40 Apr 5, 2016
Former resident wrote:
More drake harbor at http://www.welcometowarsaw.com/index.aspx...
Information on mountain bike trail system at http://mo-warsaw2.civicplus.com/index.aspx...
Brochure with maps http://mo-warsaw2.civicplus.com/DocumentView....
And lots of photos http://mo-warsaw2.civicplus.com/gallery.aspx...
Again, lets keep moving forward and focus on the good that is happening!!
There is nothing positive about Warsaw. Murders, rapes, missing children, and let's not forget the massive amounts of meth. What about all the human remains the are covering the entire landscape.?Keep your family away from that place.. You can keep pretending that the law enforcement isn't to blame but they are. The cult activity in that place is astonishing. And be careful what you eat. Those unreported disappearances they can't bury them all. If it doesn't taste right spit it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alert (Feb '15) Jun '17 Rick 9
Women Who Hunt (Oct '09) May '17 Michelle 4
looking for Kevin St. Clair May '17 Michelle 2
Teri rattler Apr '17 cherbear 1
Looking for a family member Apr '17 Mia 4
Anyone know mandi mims? Apr '17 Mia 5
wondering (Sep '16) Mar '17 Rick 11

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance