First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worried

Osage Beach, MO

#1 Oct 9, 2006
Why arent any arrest being made in Benton county mo. Training of highway patrol has even been stopped. info on oxicotton has been giving to sheriff connecting busnesses of gregg padgetts and by the guy that is halling for him yet there is no investagation.illegal d-tags being used for trafficing of drugs no investagation. Meth seems to be the highest no pun intended.
Catrina

AOL

#2 Oct 15, 2006
worried wrote:
Why arent any arrest being made in Benton county mo. Training of highway patrol has even been stopped. info on oxicotton has been giving to sheriff connecting busnesses of gregg padgetts and by the guy that is halling for him yet there is no investagation.illegal d-tags being used for trafficing of drugs no investagation. Meth seems to be the highest no pun intended.
Huh? Who is Gregg Padgetts?
worried

Osage Beach, MO

#3 Oct 16, 2006
Catrina wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? Who is Gregg Padgetts?
he is one of the guys the sheriff was giving info on now there seems to be a murder cover up are drugs and crime just to much for the law in warsaw mo
Seth Ross

Kansas City, MO

#4 Oct 19, 2006
worried wrote:
<quoted text>he is one of the guys the sheriff was giving info on now there seems to be a murder cover up are drugs and crime just to much for the law in warsaw mo
Warsaw police are on the take. It's hard to uphold the law when your part of the problem!!
Catrina

AOL

#5 Oct 19, 2006
worried wrote:
<quoted text>he is one of the guys the sheriff was giving info on now there seems to be a murder cover up are drugs and crime just to much for the law in warsaw mo
What is the name of the business? I will boycott. More information please.
uh huh

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jul 4, 2007
funny how theres no more info here.. everybody got scared i guess
misfitgirl2006

Saint Louis, MO

#7 May 10, 2008
I have lived in warsaw 22yrs and this place is so corrupt. I have never witnessed anything like what goes on in this town. The police and judge are so crooked. There is no justice here. Someone needs to drug test the people in the courthouse and schools. I dont understand how this crap continues.
Mortimer Stinkpickle

Greenwood, MO

#8 Jul 6, 2008
I lived in the Warsaw area back in the 80's and left to go to FL. The civil corruption was there back then. I know some dirt on Drake.
DOG GONE MONEY

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2008
I have a question maybe someone can answer..since there is no animal shelter and hasn't been for 2 years, where did the money go? The thrift store was open and money coming in! I was told by the President that all the money to keep the shelter open came from the thrift store and they did not need money raised for them.Could it be the pres and mom were on the take?
DOG GONE MONEY

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2008
My opinion is the Warsaw people and the animals were taken advantage of.
dog man

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2008
I guess the people of Warsaw don't really care about the stray and unwanted animals running all over the area. They are starving, getting ran over and mistreated all because some idiots took advantage of the shelter and and got greedy.
concerned

Stover, MO

#12 Oct 8, 2008
dog man wrote:
I guess the people of Warsaw don't really care about the stray and unwanted animals running all over the area. They are starving, getting ran over and mistreated all because some idiots took advantage of the shelter and and got greedy.
I was told that the city and a couple of other groups wanted to take the shelter and fix it up. To bad the present board of Nelson Rolf Animal Shelter does not care what happens to the animals. I am sure Nelson Rolf would roll over in his grave at what this bunch did to run the shelter down. How can the "Board" say they care about animals when their greed will not let someone come in and open the shelter that knows how to run one. It is obvious they do not know or care about re opening. Or if they do it is only to get free food any money for themselves. I was told the strays are now being taken to Sedalia where they only have a few days to find a home or be put down. It is really sad.
hooperlou

Leavenworth, KS

#13 Oct 17, 2008
misfitgirl2006 wrote:
I have lived in warsaw 22yrs and this place is so corrupt. I have never witnessed anything like what goes on in this town. The police and judge are so crooked. There is no justice here. Someone needs to drug test the people in the courthouse and schools. I dont understand how this crap continues.
I didn't realize that there was corruption in Warsaw. We don't live there but had thought about it because we enjoy the lake. If businesses can require random drug testing of their employees then the citizens should be allowed to request random drug testing by, an outside company, of city employees. This would include anyone on the city payroll. If one of the city's street dept. employees had an accident and they suspected drug use or not they would most likely test them for drugs. Whats fair is fair, they shouldn't be above the law nor should they bend it to suit their wants.
kcw

Prairie Village, KS

#14 Nov 8, 2008
Mortimer Stinkpickle wrote:
I lived in the Warsaw area back in the 80's and left to go to FL. The civil corruption was there back then. I know some dirt on Drake.
I lived there in the mid-80's up until I left for college in mid 90's. I have never heard anything in regard to the corruption of the judge or city workers at all. Drake? Interseting.
Dogs

Mulberry, FL

#15 Jan 21, 2010
I live in warsaw and have for almost 19 years! First off for all you people who are talking about the animal shelter.
I used to work at the vet clinic who use to give dog food and etc to that shelter. They shut it down because WARSAW doesnt have enough money to keep it running and no one would adopt dogs from there and then it got over crowded! So its better for the dogs to be out rather than in a pen with 6 other dogs! So no they had no money so no money went anywhere.
absence

Overland Park, KS

#16 Jun 21, 2011
hello I have lived in the benton county area for years and yes it could not be more corrupt...they hate women, kids, there are no true families for everyone is out to get everyone for some reason or another ...the cops are corrupt and have ran all tourism off due to excessive ticketing, etc. you all want to know why it is not a very good community because no one will do anything to clean it up and the one's who do try are threatening tortured and said to be insane...they run peeps out of town if you do not think the way they do...it is very communist...just because I do not think like you does not mean I am incorrect...therre is a world outside this town and for all those who do participate in the community you do need to recognize that all of you need mental help for reverse psychology and brainwashing of your own children...I can not wait for a comment to follow this...
Former resident

Kansas City, KS

#17 Jul 24, 2011
Corrupt? Possibly. Since this new judge was voted in a few yrs ago when the old judge who was on the bench for 200 years retired, things judicially have gotten better. Corrupt cops running tourism out of town? I highly doubt it. Their job is to keep everyone safe, whether resident or tourist, and if that means some city slicker comes down on the weekend and thinks the law doesnt apply to him, then the law will do their job.

Instead if focusing on the negative, how about focusing on the positive. Attendance wad up during the memorial day weekend this year despite record high gas prices. New trails and bike trails are being built, and off road bike clubs are having more and more races each year. Most of these trail systems are over near the dam. Geocaching is an outdoor adventure that uses GPS to direct you to a hidden package, or cache. There are many many caches hidden around the warsaw and truman lake areas (see list at http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx... ).

So yes, small town politics are very much in play, but good things are happening too, and if we just focus on the bad then we will drag ourselves down and never go anywhere. But if we change our outlook and focus on the positive, the possibilities are endless!
Former resident

Kansas City, KS

#18 Jul 24, 2011
Also Drake Harbor has undergone an extreme makeover with new walking paths, playground equipment, and benches and tables for picnicing. Drive down there any summer evening and you'llsee many families, young and old, enjoying being by the water. See more at http://www.welcometowarsaw.com/CivicAlerts.as...
Former resident

Kansas City, KS

#19 Jul 24, 2011
More drake harbor at http://www.welcometowarsaw.com/index.aspx...

Information on mountain bike trail system at http://mo-warsaw2.civicplus.com/index.aspx...

Brochure with maps http://mo-warsaw2.civicplus.com/DocumentView....

And lots of photos http://mo-warsaw2.civicplus.com/gallery.aspx...

Again, lets keep moving forward and focus on the good that is happening!!
Happy Fishing

United States

#20 Jul 30, 2011
Just moved to Warsaw and have been very aprehensive as the police are pretty invisable here. I have heard too many tell that the police are on drugs and only stop out of towners. oh my lord please don't let that be true. I just want to fish and enjoy the lake. oh me oh my.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr grave digger 2,723
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr foster 459
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr guest 96,930
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 12 Mr Smith Wesson 10,211
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sep 10 CouldHaveBeenMe35... 292
Deepwaters Demise Sep 4 Deepwater Resident 1
•••
•••
•••

Warsaw Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Warsaw News, Events & Info