Sould a POLICE CHIEF be friends on FA...

Sould a POLICE CHIEF be friends on FACEBOOK with a convicted WOMAN BEATER

Created by We Are Family on Jan 13, 2011

80 votes

Click on an option to vote

NO

YES please don't put a hit out on me.

Only if they are married.

Only if they are brothers.

Only if he can lie his way out of it.

Its up to the mayor.

Only if they are partners in crime.

Only if they are lovers.

For the right amount of money.

Maybe in California.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cousin it

Crocker, MO

#1 Jan 14, 2011
This is by far the stupidist topic ever!
Disgusted

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Jan 14, 2011
cousin it wrote:
This is by far the stupidist topic ever!
I think it is a legit topic. We have an instance in the area where we have a Police Chief and other police who have befriended a person who has been convicted of assaulting a woman. Is it okay to for the police to be friends with a criminal. All jokes aside, NO is my answer.
curious

Crocker, MO

#3 Jan 16, 2011
What police cheif are you talking about?
Friend of the Victims

Columbia, MO

#4 Jan 16, 2011
For this specific convicted woman beater: Cole Camp Police Chief Carlisle S. Walker and Sedalia Policeman Daniel Keltner. The victims have been threatened by Walker if they put it on the internet.
badbad

Lone Jack, MO

#5 Jan 17, 2011
Who is the woman beater?
chief who

Lees Summit, MO

#7 Jan 18, 2011
we were brought up to trust law enforcement we are a nation of laws.im glade he's not on kcpd any more.but im sure he could find a new job in mexico. the drug cartel are looking for a few good men.
Missing Documents

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Jan 20, 2011
Somebody doesn't want the victims story told. So much for free truthful speech and honesty in law enforcement.
Cover Up No More

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Jan 22, 2011
I'm sick of this. The WOMAN BEATER is David Massingill. I have first hand experience with his abuse. He was convicted last July of beating a woman that wasn't even his wife although you won't read about it in his FRIEND"S Storm Walker's police report. He also has Ex Parte's ordered against him for his abuse of his ex-wife and boys. Only in Cole Camp would this be allowed. You people make me sick. The Cole Camp City Council and Mayor are the most spineless group of people I've ever heard of except maybe their Police Chief. Walker's latest article in the CC paper this week stated that if you knew someone in an abusive relationship to do something about it. Nice touch but those of us who have had firsthand experience know better and are ready to bring it out of the closet. I tried on behalf of my whole family and he threw my complaintS in the trash. He should be fired, stripped of his teaching certificate, then tarred and feathered. Cole Camp you deserve better, as for his friends you deserve them both.
badbad

Lone Jack, MO

#10 Jan 24, 2011
Where was Massingill convicted? Does this have anything to do with the lady that was arrested for abusing 911?
On the Take

Jefferson City, MO

#11 Feb 10, 2011
NO but it's probably ok in Cole Camp. Nothing these two men do suprises me.
MY NEW TIGER PAWS

Jefferson City, MO

#12 Feb 18, 2011
INTEGRITY LEVEL ZERO
The Police Chief sang the praises of the WOMAN BEATER at last nites City Council meeting. From the Chief's comments it is obvious he is more than a little biased in favor of the WOMAN BEATER. One has to wonder how and why he could have been left in charge of his friends assault investigation.One back scratches another.
TOTAL COST of PROSECUTING THE WOMAN BEATER and his posse to date is greater than $5000 out of the pockets of the taxpayers. Maybe he should give the tires to the city for free.
thereandhere

Lone Jack, MO

#13 Feb 19, 2011
could it be because it is a practice he is himself familiar with?
floculating

Claremore, OK

#14 Mar 4, 2011
There's a simple explaanation for all of this, turds of a feather floc together.
Niceone

Garden City, MI

#15 Feb 19, 2012
Walker needs to leave and move! P.O.S. Its said when officers get wrote up and get in trouble for doing there job! Speed in Cole Camp. Its ok, speed through school zone, its ok it run over a child. Its CC. Then chief puts in paper "we are inforcing traffic laws" WTF! What ever.
hell no

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 24, 2012
Most people in law enforcement have serious, serious issues in their private lives. Ranging from disfunction to mental instability. They may seem like they have their shit together when they are in uniform, however in their personal lives... ummm not so much.
Vandersloot

Dallas, TX

#17 Aug 4, 2012
Maybe Storm could get job in Aruba.
Stormy

San Antonio, TX

#18 Aug 4, 2012
Vandersloot wrote:
Maybe Storm could get job in Aruba.
Maybe you should vanderslut!
Vandersloot

Dallas, TX

#19 Aug 4, 2012
You sound like his kind of people.
Vandersloot

Dallas, TX

#20 Aug 4, 2012
Even his officers are not allowed to make an arrest without his oermission even though their knowledge and experince in law enforcement is far superior to his. Yep Cole Camp has exactly what it needs just like they do in Aruba. An officer who protects his homeboys and girls. You could throw Cover up in there as well.
Vandersloot

Dallas, TX

#21 Aug 4, 2012
Maybe his tactics should be put on You Tube where he talks about how inept the county prosecter and officers in his police force. He treats women and child abusers better than he treats his own officers. Just ask them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alert (Feb '15) Jun '17 Rick 9
Women Who Hunt (Oct '09) May '17 Michelle 4
looking for Kevin St. Clair May '17 Michelle 2
Teri rattler Apr '17 cherbear 1
Looking for a family member Apr '17 Mia 4
Anyone know mandi mims? Apr '17 Mia 5
wondering (Sep '16) Mar '17 Rick 11

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance