Junior Marriott

Aug 13, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Douglas County Herald

A local resident has made a name for himself in the world of fiddle contests, and has cemented his reputation with a big win at a national competition, Junior Marriott, owner of Marriott Music in Ava, placed first in the open division of the Grand Lake National Fiddle Fest in Grove, Okla., which was held June 10-12 of this year.

Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fiddler

Waller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Mr. Marriot is extremely well-respected in the fiddling community, which extends from Missouri to Texas, Washington State, and Idaho. He is so good that he is regularly chosen to be a JUDGE at many of the MAJOR competitions in these states. I have a degree in music, and with all that fancy training, I can't do what he does on the fiddle...naturally. So, if I lived in Ava permanently, I would be very PROUD that he is a member of your community and choses to teach the young kids about the wonderful music traditions we have.
kaysha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Sara wrote:
<quoted text> Marriott Music is at his house!!! that way he can do what he wants when he wants. I like Jr its just he is worthless when it comes to takin care of his many kids that are strung out through out Mo.which means we tax payers are paying for them, when he is more than able to work or play his fiddle and make good money! But that would mean commitment.
Jr don't live at Marriotts ya idiot he has a house. Gosh if u don't know somethin about someone don't bring it up.
WooleyBugar

Stover, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

kaysha wrote:
<quoted text> Jr don't live at Marriotts ya idiot he has a house. Gosh if u don't know somethin about someone don't bring it up.
Sarah can't help it she's form stover and what they don't know about someone they'll make it up about them
gatekeeper

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Last time I checked, almost all his kids were adults...so taxpayers aren't paying for anything. He has a store in Ava, separate from his house. Go to the website to see a picture of it. This world is full of jealous people. Disgusting that it has to make it to the internet instead of a face to face conversation. Who's the coward?
excoyotehunter-a l

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

I have known Junior and Kathy for a few years and they are the greatest people ever. I know Junior's kids and they are all very happy and know the love of their father. Junior will bend over backwards to help someone and has for me more than once. For all of you that are mouthing, you have no right to say anything bad about such a wonderful man. You don't know him or his children so why are you so insecure about yourselves that you must mouth about others.
Unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Great guy this site sucks should be shut down

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warsaw Discussions

Search the Warsaw Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obama Bitches 95,400
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 9 hr chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 11 hr Canopy 267
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 11 hr Macrsim 6,908
Searching for information Jul 17 Denise 1
Bent Tree Harbor Warsaw, MO (Dec '08) Jun '14 watch dog 101 86
Review: Red Baron Sports Bar and Grill (Sep '12) Jun '14 just wondering 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Warsaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••