Junior Marriott

Aug 13, 2010 Full story: Douglas County Herald 26

A local resident has made a name for himself in the world of fiddle contests, and has cemented his reputation with a big win at a national competition, Junior Marriott, owner of Marriott Music in Ava, placed first in the open division of the Grand Lake National Fiddle Fest in Grove, Okla., which was held June 10-12 of this year.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sara

Rincon, GA

#1 Aug 20, 2010
Well we all know he's not going to work a real job so this is it, granted he is realy good but has had lots of chances to make it at a higher level but that means actually showin up and not just playin when you need some money to hunt on! Guess if it works thats great, but how do you feed all those KIDS that are scattered everywhere?
yaya

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2010
Sara wrote:
Well we all know he's not going to work a real job so this is it, granted he is realy good but has had lots of chances to make it at a higher level but that means actually showin up and not just playin when you need some money to hunt on! Guess if it works thats great, but how do you feed all those KIDS that are scattered everywhere?
I have know idea who Jr Marriott is, but why is it that some people can't just be happy for people when they do well. It says he owns Marriott music at the top of the thread. Isn't that a real job?
queenbee

United States

#3 Aug 20, 2010
I know him well and he is an excellent musician.He is a hard person to find when he owes you money ,lol
fiddelers fan

Springfield, GA

#4 Aug 21, 2010
Man hasnt Jr. been gone for like 10 years and still people have nothing else to do than talk about him? I have found that most people who always talk about how lazy others are its because they have way to much idle time themselves! Sara you must be one of those girls he loved and left that you are still so bitter about him tisk tisk poor baby!
Sara

Crocker, MO

#5 Aug 24, 2010
fiddelers fan wrote:
Man hasnt Jr. been gone for like 10 years and still people have nothing else to do than talk about him? I have found that most people who always talk about how lazy others are its because they have way to much idle time themselves! Sara you must be one of those girls he loved and left that you are still so bitter about him tisk tisk poor baby!
Ah no not one of his Girls as you put it and come to think of it all his baby momma's have been just that GIRLS Young ones! And yes he has been gone but is here alot!
Sara

Crocker, MO

#6 Aug 24, 2010
yaya wrote:
<quoted text>I have know idea who Jr Marriott is, but why is it that some people can't just be happy for people when they do well. It says he owns Marriott music at the top of the thread. Isn't that a real job?
Marriott Music is at his house!!! that way he can do what he wants when he wants. I like Jr its just he is worthless when it comes to takin care of his many kids that are strung out through out Mo.which means we tax payers are paying for them, when he is more than able to work or play his fiddle and make good money! But that would mean commitment.
fiddle

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 24, 2010
watch video taped in Versailles
fred

Leavenworth, KS

#10 Aug 24, 2010
fiddelers fan wrote:
Im sorry jr. wouldnt commit to you.I think his current wife is in her 40s so i dont think she is really a girl anymore.
How many wives has he had? Or how many girls has he gotten pregnant and then left to fend for themselves

Since: Jun 10

Ozark, MO

#11 Aug 24, 2010
Sara wrote:
<quoted text> Marriott Music is at his house!!! that way he can do what he wants when he wants.
Uh... I guess you haven't driven out around the highway 5 bypass around town lately, eh? There's a building out there with his name right there on it, in big letters...
stover fan club

Springfield, GA

#12 Aug 25, 2010
Ive known Jr. all his life and he is a good person,ya know people i can honestly say ive lived in the stover area all my life and we have alot of things to be proud of and one of these things is that we have some of the WORLDS greatest fiddle players lets be proud instead of getting on a world wide internet web site and bad mouthing people lets all examine ourselves and make improvements at home
BullCrap

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2010
Oh Oh Junior looks like your in deep cow sh_t haha. Is this pick on Junior Day? I had more to say but I better get busy and go change Little Junior Jrs diapper
BullCrap

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2010
Hey Sara you may be paying for my children too
anne

Springfield, GA

#16 Aug 25, 2010
Where to start? Jr. Marriott is most likely one of the top fiddle players anywhere he is also an excellent instructor as well hes the kinda guy you dont have to second guess either. Yes sir ole jr. put his name address e-mail phone number the works is all here and then some coward who is envious over his talent tries to critisize him because he has made a name for himself. Sara Wil u bank on these things you have lied about or keep hiding behind a fake name? Jr is in town alot why dont you call him up and discuss the problem you have with him. When you are good theres always someone that is jealous and tries to drag ya down but only the real winners keep going and if youre really good you can make music youre liveing and you dont have to do construction,drywall,plasterin g ect. i could go on and on so the point is the next time your felling so criticle go twiddle your drums oops i mean thumbs and leave the pros alone.
stover resident

Springfield, GA

#17 Aug 30, 2010
Congrats to Junior Marriott on his first place win at the Missouri state fair also to Cody for taking second good going guys!
Get A Life

Wentzville, MO

#18 Sep 7, 2010
I am good friends with Junior and Cathy! They are good parents and Junior is The Worlds Best Fiddle player! They are great people! Whom ever started this is just jealous and a shit stirrer...Love Ya Jr. and Cathy...<3

Since: Dec 08

Monticello, AR

#19 Sep 8, 2010
Some of you people cutting Jr. down are typical of your kind. jealousy takes many forms and criticizing someones abilities only shows the lack of yours.Don't ever think you are so lily white to down grade someone else because if they've done it, so have you.Stop and clean your own back porch before saying they're not perfect in your eyes.
pathetic

United States

#23 Dec 27, 2011
Ok where to start i know junior very well and his shop is not in his house he has a buissnes and last time i checked its his! and as far as the tax paying dollars go we are all also paying for everyone els kids too so give me a life. i guess you can say tax payers pay for half of stover so if you think junior is bad look at the moms that dont give a shit about there kids the get drunk and beat them they get addicted to drugs and there kids go hungry because they need that high i know many people like that in stover so if you think juinor is bad for having three kids with one women (one of them died ) two with another and one by one women and another by another women the thats fucked up atleast they were takin care of and werent starving ....shit....
Grump

United States

#24 Jan 1, 2012
Them Marrot boyz always was fiddlers and juggers. Give 'em hell Junior. Yee Haw!!
Grump

United States

#25 Jan 1, 2012
Hell pathetic your in Morgan Countie, what was you expsectin'? Leaf it to Beever?
Brillant

Sheridan, AR

#26 Jan 1, 2012
Grump wrote:
Hell pathetic your in Morgan Countie, what was you expsectin'? Leaf it to Beever?
Brillant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cole Camp, MO (Aug '10) Jan 17 Archambault Beaver 269
clarence eugene harvey Dec '14 Been There 1
warsaw mo. (Oct '06) Dec '14 Been There 39
Bent Tree Harbor Warsaw, MO (Dec '08) Dec '14 Matt G 88
Review: Red Baron Sports Bar and Grill (Sep '12) Dec '14 nobodee 25
liers Nov '14 deepwater 2
Ladies Oct '14 Dude 1
Warsaw Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?