Pale Rider says "Rooster" tries to discredit "the Great Bill Clinton"
Posted in the Warsaw Forum
#1 Sep 2, 2012
"Rooster Cogburn, tries his best to discredit the Great Bill Clinton. The accomplishments speak for themselves."
Yes his accomplishments do speak loudly. No one discredits Bill better than Bill himself.
Lets look at a few of his "accomplishments"
Over a span of about 30 years of Bill Clinton's life he was accused of rape by more than a dozen women. Several of these incidents go back as far as his college days.
In 1978, Juanita Broaddrick, an Arkansas woman who worked on Bill Clinton's campaign when he was attorney was brutally raped at the hands of the future President.
From 1978-1980, during Clinton's first term as governor of Arkansas, state troopers assigned to protect the governor reported --seven complaints-- from women who said Clinton forced, or attempted to force, himself on them sexually.
One retired state trooper said in an interview that the common joke among those assigned to protect Clinton was "who's next?"
Elizabeth Ward, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown.
Later, Ward, who is now married with the last name of Gracen, told an interviewer she did have sex with Clinton but said it was consensual.
Still later, she --recanted that interview-- and revealed that --she had been threatened-- by Clinton supporters into claiming the sex was consensual.
Paula Corbin, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones later with a cash payment.
Note: Clinton's later impeachment came about as a result of his perjury related to the Paula Jones case -- during sworn testimony before a federal grand jury.
Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, reported that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. Willey, who told her story in a 60 Minutes interview, became a target of a White House-directed smear campaign after she went public.
There are many, many more similar stories about Bill Clinton.
The Clinton White House was the only one ever to have a full-time employee whose sole job was to handle "bimbo erruptions" as these claims of rape and sexual harrassment were called.
This moral degenerate could rightfully be called a terrorist. He terrorized several women who were his employees or were close acquaintances. They were powerless to stop him -- the most powerful man in the world.
Bill Clinton Is the only US President --ever-- to be impeached for "personal malfeasance".
The first to admit in a sworn written statement to committing two felonies while serving as President.
The first to be disbarred from practicing law by both the US supreme court and a state supreme court.
Bill Clinton, the President of the USA, obstructed justice and commited perjuy and was forced to attest to that in writing, in a sworn statement, by a Federal Judge to avoid prosecution after leaving office.
No man with such a record of criminal and immoral behavior over the span of his whole lifetime could ever be considered to be a great President.
His lifetime record as a sexual predator and abuser of women overshadows any accomplishments he may have had as President.
Bill Clinton was a disgrace to the country, to the office of President of the United States, and to himself.
Pale Rider needs to find a better class of scumbag to put up on a pedistal and idolize.
#2 Sep 2, 2012
RECORDS SET BY THE GREAT BILL CLINTON
- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- Second president accused of rape**
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court
THE GREAT BILL CLINTON INDEED
#4 Sep 2, 2012
SOME CRIME STATS Of the administration of Bill Clinton
- Number of individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 47
- Number of these convictions during Clinton's presidency: 33
- Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
- Number of congressional witnesses who have pleaded the Fifth Amendment, fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses) refused to be interviewed: 122
#5 Sep 28, 2012
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,
All Polls Have Him Behind
Reap What You Sow.
#6 Sep 8, 2013
Wow... Clinton sounds like a jerk.
Add your comments below
|Friendship IMB youth choir (Jul '10)||1 hr||Maybe One||3|
|BIG BONE Last Post Wins 2017||May 19||Princess Hey||39|
|Dorman (Aug '14)||May 10||Pearl||42|
|Jerry dale.||May 10||Iknowall||8|
|Josh bush||May 10||Iknowall||3|
|Ryan baker||May 3||big brother||1|
|Caleb Bovard||Apr 29||anonymous||5|
Find what you want!
Search Warsaw Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC