Those Good Old Republicans

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pale Rider

AOL

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Now those GOOD OLD REPUBLICANS want to elect a Mormon. As soon as the GOOD OLD REPUBLICANS get their Mormon elected someone will say bring back having multiple wives like the Mormon used to believe in. Mitt Romney a Mormon will be helpless to stop it.

Do you really want to elect a man that believes in some book they ask you, if it is true. Will you pray that it is true. A book written by some 24 year old. One Joseph Smith, that had a following, simular to the Tea Party, that come up with some wild idea, that the KJV Bible, isn't enough they need to use a book written for their flock.

Now Mitt Romney has a few following him into the LAKE OF FIRE. Yes the middle class will be swept under the rug, so the RICH can prosper.

Look at this list? They all have one thing in common.

John McCain

Ron Paul

Haley R. Barbour

John E. "Jeb" Bush

Richard B. "Dick" Cheney

William H. "Bill" Frist
Newton L. "Newt" Gingrich
Rudolph W. "Rudy" Giuliani
Charles T. "Chuck" Hagel
Michael D. "Mike" Huckabee
Francis A. "Frank" Keating
Alan L. Keyes
William F. "Bill" Owens
George E. Pataki
Timothy J. "Tim" Pawlenty
Condoleezza "Condi" Rice

Marshall C. "Mark" Sanford Jr.
Richard J. "Rick" Santorum
Michael Savage
Thomas G. "Tom" Tancredo
Fred Dalton Thompson
Tommy G. Thompson
Stewart Alexander
Gary Johnson
Michele Bachmann
Herman Cain
Jon Huntsman
Rick Santorum
George Pataki
Donald Trump

This is no ways the complete list that either was considered for President, or ran for President. What do they all have in common? THEY ARE LOSERS, THEY ARE REPUBLICANS. What else do they have in common? Not a damn one of them could compete with Obama. Now you know there are millions not supporting Mitt Romney. That no good lying bastard will try to purchase the White House, just like he bought the nomination. I recall someone in 2000 that had a war chest to run on. The people fell like ducks for this liar, that lied to become President. Stood like a STONE DUCK in the White House, and pitched every WARNING of Osama bin Laden in the White House Waste Can. Reports that outlined EXACTLY HOW AMERICA WOULD BE ATTACTED, WHAT CITIES WOULD BE ATTACKED, WHAT BUILDINGS WERE the TARGET. What we have is a repeat of 2000 to vote for another STONE DUCK, trying to make it to the Oval Office to turn the tide of progress, back to the tide of RICH investing more in China.

The TAX BREAK hasn't created one single job. It hasn't done one thing to stimulate the economy. The only thing it has done! Make money for the RICH to invest all over the world, where there is cheap labor.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
Now those GOOD OLD REPUBLICANS want to elect a Mormon. As soon as the GOOD OLD REPUBLICANS get their Mormon elected someone will say bring back having multiple wives like the Mormon used to believe in. Mitt Romney a Mormon will be helpless to stop it.
Do you really want to elect a man that believes in some book they ask you, if it is true. Will you pray that it is true. A book written by some 24 year old. One Joseph Smith, that had a following, simular to the Tea Party, that come up with some wild idea, that the KJV Bible, isn't enough they need to use a book written for their flock.
Now Mitt Romney has a few following him into the LAKE OF FIRE. Yes the middle class will be swept under the rug, so the RICH can prosper.
John McCain
Ron Paul
Haley R. Barbour
John E. "Jeb" Bush
Richard B. "Dick" Cheney
William H. "Bill" Frist
Charles T. "Chuck" Hagel
Alan L. Keyes
William F. "Bill" Owens
George E. Pataki
Condoleezza "Condi" Rice
Michael Savage
Thomas G. "Tom" Tancredo
Fred Dalton Thompson
Tommy G. Thompson
Stewart Alexander
Gary Johnson
Michele Bachmann
Herman Cain
Jon Huntsman
Rick Santorum
George Pataki
Donald Trump
This is no ways the complete list that either was considered for President, or ran for President. What do they all have in common? THEY ARE LOSERS, THEY ARE REPUBLICANS. What else do they have in common? Not a damn one of them could compete with Obama. Now you know there are millions not supporting Mitt Romney. That no good lying bastard will try to purchase the White House, just like he bought the nomination. I recall someone in 2000 that had a war chest to run on. The people fell like ducks for this liar, that lied to become President. Stood like a STONE DUCK in the White House, and pitched every WARNING of Osama bin Laden in the White House Waste Can. Reports that outlined EXACTLY HOW AMERICA WOULD BE ATTACTED, WHAT CITIES WOULD BE ATTACKED, WHAT BUILDINGS WERE the TARGET. What we have is a repeat of 2000 to vote for another STONE DUCK, trying to make it to the Oval Office to turn the tide of progress, back to the tide of RICH investing more in China.
The TAX BREAK hasn't created one single job. It hasn't done one thing to stimulate the economy. The only thing it has done! Make money for the RICH to invest all over the world, where there is cheap labor.
The truth of the matter is, you really have no idea what Mitt will or will not do. How thee ever, we all know Obama ain't going to do anything good for the country. I would much have a Mormon for President then a scumbag Muslim Obama. Also it would help if you would get your facts about where the Book of Mormon came from.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4 Jun 23, 2012
Where did the Book of Mormon come from Joe Chit? Tell us all you know about it.
The truth of the matter is, you really have no idea what Mitt will or will not do.

The truth Joe Chit neither do you know what Mitt will do. One thing we do know, we know what the last Republican did in the White House don't we?

We know that he lied like a durn dog and invaded a country, that had nothing at all to do with the attack of America.

We know now, that he knew a lot more about how we would be attacked, and where we would be attacked and did nothing at all to stop it.

You can bet Mitt Romney will take care of those that are rich. You know that he bought the nomination. He outspent every Republican with his distortion, lies, and bought up all of the prime time air time in heavy population areas. That we do know.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#5 Jun 24, 2012
If you don't know what Mitt would do, why don't you listen to him instead of giving an opinion of him based on someone else?

Here is what I have heard Mitt say. It is about getting the American economy and jobs back on track. His policies are about getting people working again, reducing deficit spending and limiting the size of government. It is about getting American manufacturing, energy production and service industry competing in the world market.

No where have I heard him say anything about taking care of the rich. That is from your liberal playbook that is older than you.

He is more qualified than Obama who obviously has shown inability to produce results that have helped America. After 3 1/2 years I still here the same from Oblamo yet the results are worse. Time for a change.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6 Jun 24, 2012
Neutral Party wrote:
If you don't know what Mitt would do, why don't you listen to him instead of giving an opinion of him based on someone else?
Here is what I have heard Mitt say. It is about getting the American economy and jobs back on track. His policies are about getting people working again, reducing deficit spending and limiting the size of government. It is about getting American manufacturing, energy production and service industry competing in the world market.
No where have I heard him say anything about taking care of the rich. That is from your liberal playbook that is older than you.
He is more qualified than Obama who obviously has shown inability to produce results that have helped America. After 3 1/2 years I still here the same from Oblamo yet the results are worse. Time for a change.
Here is what I have heard Obama has done. He is getting the American economy and jobs back on track. His policies are about getting people working again, reducing deficit spending and limiting the size of government. It is about getting American manufacturing, energy production and service industry competing in the world market. Neutral You dog, you took every word out of my mouth that he has done and is doing for America.

VOTE TO KEEP AMERICA ON TRACK. We are headed in the right directon. OBAMA the CHRISTIAN. I just spent over 2 hours talking to a MUSLIM in SAUDI ARABIA this morning. One of the questions was this ONE? Is President Obama a Muslim? The answer NO, but they wish he were, PEACE BE UPON HIM.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#7 Jun 24, 2012
I could beleive that Obama might be a Muslim, an athiest, or even a devil worshiper, but not a Christain. He talks the talk, but he don't walk the walk.

Pale says that Obama is getting the American economy and jobs back on track, getting people working again, reducing deficit spending and limiting the size of government, and getting American manufacturing, energy production and service industry competing in the world market.

Pale, things must look a little better in your part of the state than they do around here. I don't notice any of that happening.

What is your drug of choice for today, Pale? It must be some strong stuff to make you hallucinate like that.

Obama certainly isn't getting the country back on track. His policies are about tearing our great nation down. It is by design.
He's doing exactly the opposite of what Pale says.

"Pale Rider" continued, "I just spent over 2 hours talking to a MUSLIM in SAUDI ARABIA this morning."

Yeah, right. Pale you spent two hours talking to a MUSLIM in SAUDI ARABIA this morning and I spent two hours talking to Elvis.

When I'm talking to Elvis I usually enjoy some of my good old homemade wine. After about a quart, I notice that Elvis sometimes talks back to me.

You must be on something much stronger than my homemade wine.

You are so full of BS. You don't really expect anyone to take you seriously do you? No one believe anything you say.

A truly gifted liar knows the lie has to be at least a little bit beleivable. Yours simply aren't.

What language do you speak when you talk to a MUSLIM in SAUDI ARABIA, Pale?

As I remember you do a lot of talking to people overseas. You've made that claim before. You must know about 46 different languages.

I used to talk to a guy in Etheopia sometimes, but he had trouble understanding me. He lived in the southern part of Etheopia, and myself having once lived in northern Ohio, I had a northern accent. I think that musta been the problem.

Obama is headed back to Chicago come next January 20th, Pale. You can count on it. Even "the Great Bill Clinton" is working to get his butt fired.

And I know how much you LUV and admire Bill.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 24, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
Where did the Book of Mormon come from Joe Chit? Tell us all you know about it.
The truth of the matter is, you really have no idea what Mitt will or will not do.
The truth Joe Chit neither do you know what Mitt will do. One thing we do know, we know what the last Republican did in the White House don't we?
We know that he lied like a durn dog and invaded a country, that had nothing at all to do with the attack of America.
We know now, that he knew a lot more about how we would be attacked, and where we would be attacked and did nothing at all to stop it.
You can bet Mitt Romney will take care of those that are rich. You know that he bought the nomination. He outspent every Republican with his distortion, lies, and bought up all of the prime time air time in heavy population areas. That we do know.
We know what we have with Obama and we sure the hell don't need four more years of it.
I would amaze you about what I know about the Mormons since I've studied there origin. A good start for you to learn about the Mormons would be to read a book called "The Maze of Mormonism" it was written by a "Dr. Walter Martin". I'm sure you can get it through Amazon. If I had your address I would send you a copy. This is only one of the books I have on the origin of the LDS Movement.
Pale Rider

AOL

#9 Jun 24, 2012
Notice above that old Rooster never said a word about these losers.

Any of them would have made a better President then the FLIP/FLOPPER that bought the nomination.

John McCain

Ron Paul

Haley R. Barbour

John E. "Jeb" Bush may be next President in 2016.

Richard B. "Dick" Cheney should be waterboarded daily.

William H. "Bill" Frist

Newton L. "Newt" Gingrich Has a lot to offer.

Charles T. "Chuck" Hagel
Alan L. Keyes
William F. "Bill" Owens
George E. Pataki
Condoleezza "Condi" Rice

Michael Savage
Thomas G. "Tom" Tancredo
Fred Dalton Thompson
Tommy G. Thompson
Stewart Alexander
Gary Johnson

Michele Bachmann - Pretty Woman

Herman Cain the white womanizer

Jon Huntsman - Should have been President.

Rick Santorum
George Pataki

Donald Trump is nothing but a man sucking off the government.

This is no ways the complete list that either was considered for President, or ran for President. What do they all have in common? THEY ARE LOSERS, THEY ARE REPUBLICANS. What else do they have in common? Not a damn one of them could compete with Obama.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
Notice above that old Rooster never said a word about these losers.
Any of them would have made a better President then the FLIP/FLOPPER that bought the nomination.
John McCain
Ron Paul
Haley R. Barbour
John E. "Jeb" Bush may be next President in 2016.
Richard B. "Dick" Cheney should be waterboarded daily.
William H. "Bill" Frist
Newton L. "Newt" Gingrich Has a lot to offer.
Charles T. "Chuck" Hagel
Alan L. Keyes
William F. "Bill" Owens
George E. Pataki
Condoleezza "Condi" Rice
Michael Savage
Thomas G. "Tom" Tancredo
Fred Dalton Thompson
Tommy G. Thompson
Stewart Alexander
Gary Johnson
Michele Bachmann - Pretty Woman
Herman Cain the white womanizer
Jon Huntsman - Should have been President.
Rick Santorum
George Pataki
Donald Trump is nothing but a man sucking off the government.
This is no ways the complete list that either was considered for President, or ran for President. What do they all have in common? THEY ARE LOSERS, THEY ARE REPUBLICANS. What else do they have in common? Not a damn one of them could compete with Obama.
"Pale Crazy as a Loon" said, "Notice above that old Rooster never said a word about these losers."

Okay Pale, I will say that any one of the Republicans you mentioned would be a vast improvement over the loser we have in the White House now.

However, the Republicans who turned out to vote in the primaries decided on Mitt Romney as their nominee.

Does all that democracy in action bother you? We Republicans don't like dictators the way you democrats seem to.

It seems though, that an awful lot of democrats are more dis-enchanted with Obama than what the Republicans are with Mitt. In fact, Republicans seem to be warming up to Mitt.

There must be at least a dozen democrats now who have refused to endorse him. Obama is to democrats running for office like kryptonite is to Superman -- toxic. They don't want to be anywhere near him.

You are either "bat-sh*t-crazy" or else you are high on drugs. I personally think you are drugged out of your mind because you seem to get worse and worse as time drags on.

The truth is that the Obama campaign is in dis-array. They know they have failed to fix the economy and they have no worthwhile accomplishments to run on. Nothing. Zilch.

They are now in a blind panic.

So his whole campaign consists of smearing the other guy, such as you are trying to do here, but it's not working. He hasn't come up with anything against Romney that's believable, that will stick.

And worse than that he hasn't given us any reason to re-elect him.

His whole campaign is in meltdown, his administration has failed miserably. He's like a big commode full of crap circling the bowl just about to be sucked out the drain.

You better get used to the idea of "President Romney". It's an idea whose time has come.

By the way Pale, your favorite pollster, Rasmussen, has had Obama's approval at minus 22 percent for three days in a row.

That's his rating among those who "strongly approve" or "strongly approve".

It's all over for him. He's already passed the point of no return.

He hsn't just destroyed himself politically, he's destroyed the whole democrat party.

HOO-RAH.
Pale Rider

AOL

#11 Jun 25, 2012
Now those GOOD OLD REPUBLICANS want to elect a Mormon. As soon as the GOOD OLD REPUBLICANS get their Mormon elected get ready for a TAX CUT if you are making over a Million in a year.

Do you really want to elect a man that believes in some book they ask you, if it is true. Will you pray that it is true.

Now Mitt Romney has a few following him into the LAKE OF FIRE. Yes the middle class will be swept under the rug, into the lake of no return, so the RICH can prosper.

John McCain

Ron Paul

Haley R. Barbour

John E. "Jeb" Bush

Richard B. "Dick" Cheney

William H. "Bill" Frist
Charles T. "Chuck" Hagel
Alan L. Keyes
William F. "Bill" Owens
George E. Pataki
Condoleezza "Condi" Rice

Michael Savage
Thomas G. "Tom" Tancredo
Fred Dalton Thompson
Tommy G. Thompson
Stewart Alexander
Gary Johnson
Michele Bachmann
Herman Cain
Jon Huntsman
Rick Santorum
George Pataki
Donald Trump

This is no ways the complete list that either was considered for President, or ran for President. What do they all have in common?

THEY ARE LOSERS, THEY ARE REPUBLICANS.

What else do they have in common? Not a damn one of them could compete with Obama. Now you can take that to the bank.

MILLIONS Not Supporting the Mormon

Millions are not supporting and frankly they know a fake when they see one. Mitt Romney is no good BUYER that is going to try to purchase the White House, just like he bought the nomination. The only reason one of those above wasn't or going to be the next President? They didn't have enough money.

People are tired of POLITICAL BUYERS! THE MORMON is a POLITICAL BUYER! Don't SUPPORT a POLITICAL BUYER!
Pale Rider

AOL

#12 Jun 25, 2012
People are tired of POLITICAL BUYERS! THE MORMON is a POLITICAL BUYER! Don't SUPPORT a POLITICAL BUYER!

SUCK on that NEUTRAL!

Location hidden

#13 Jun 26, 2012
I would much have a Mormon then a scumbag Muslim for president.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#14 Jun 26, 2012
Last I saw the rich were doing very well under Obama. It is the middle class and poor that have suffered. Obama parties with the rich and famous, they donate to him and he in turn funnels money back to them, Chicago style.

And for those that have hate and envy for the rich, last I saw it is no crime to be poor, middle class or rich. To covet someone is breaking a commandment in my religion.

To attack a person due to their religion is to also attack American values. But that is the RIWT living her life the way she chooses, voting for the person of her choice. Only in America could this occur.

BTW, Mitt went up another point in the past three days.
Pale Rider

AOL

#15 Jun 26, 2012
Neutral Party wrote:
Last I saw the rich were doing very well under Obama. It is the middle class and poor that have suffered. Obama parties with the rich and famous, they donate to him and he in turn funnels money back to them, Chicago style.
And for those that have hate and envy for the rich, last I saw it is no crime to be poor, middle class or rich. To covet someone is breaking a commandment in my religion.
To attack a person due to their religion is to also attack American values. But that is the RIWT living her life the way she chooses, voting for the person of her choice. Only in America could this occur.
BTW, Mitt went up another point in the past three days.
To covet someone is breaking a commandment in my religion.

When did you ever have any kind of religion Neutral Party. You are to much like the Devil, you are filthy with thoughts. You are a nasty human being. The only thing you covet is something no one else wants. Your religion is as fake as that old George W. Bush that lied like a dog, so he could kill thousands of people in Iraq. He wanted all of them to suffer because Saddam threatened to kill his Dad, so he took upon himself to make sure thousands suffered and died. It wasn't about weapons of mass destruction. He knew he lied about that. George W. Bush was the axis of evil parading around as a born again Christian. That old Karl Rove telling everyone what a Christian they were for votes. Then after they won, Rove tells Bush, see I told you, to pretend you are a Christian and you will win election second time. Time exposed Bush for what kind of man he really was, and now the people know. Good people don't get into politics, look at Herman Cain, Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney uses Religion to pull the wool over people's eyes. He is like a Wolf in a herd of Sheep. Politics is more crooked then a crap table. More sinful, then Las Vegas, and Romney is right in the middle of it like a big hog at the trough.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#16 Jun 26, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
To covet someone is breaking a commandment in my religion.
When did you ever have any kind of religion Neutral Party. You are to much like the Devil, you are filthy with thoughts. You are a nasty human being. The only thing you covet is something no one else wants. Your religion is as fake as that old George W. Bush that lied like a dog, so he could kill thousands of people in Iraq. He wanted all of them to suffer because Saddam threatened to kill his Dad, so he took upon himself to make sure thousands suffered and died. It wasn't about weapons of mass destruction. He knew he lied about that. George W. Bush was the axis of evil parading around as a born again Christian. That old Karl Rove telling everyone what a Christian they were for votes. Then after they won, Rove tells Bush, see I told you, to pretend you are a Christian and you will win election second time. Time exposed Bush for what kind of man he really was, and now the people know. Good people don't get into politics, look at Herman Cain, Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney uses Religion to pull the wool over people's eyes. He is like a Wolf in a herd of Sheep. Politics is more crooked then a crap table. More sinful, then Las Vegas, and Romney is right in the middle of it like a big hog at the trough.
Poor old stupid Pale,

She thinks he can distract us from her boy Obama's epic failure by babbling on and on about George W Bush. She tells lie after stinking lie about a good and decent man who has been out of the picture for nearly four years..

She says, "To covet someone is breaking a commandment in my religion."

It certainly isn't very apparent that "Pale hypocrite" has any religion.

Is telling lies not breaking a commandment in your religion Pale?

Pale states, "Mitt Romney uses Religion to pull the wool over people's eyes." Really Pale?

Last time I looked Romney's religion is being used against him by his political opponents. It's not an asset in this race. Apparenty this quaint old notion that we have freedom to practice our religion as we see fit in America is something you left-wing democrats don't take seriously.

It just really burns your sorry useless old butt that George Bush beat the sissy little mamma's boy Algore, fair and square, and then four years later defeated the phony "war hero" John Kerry.

You leftist losers have no problem with a lying Kenya born gay socialist with strong Muslim tendencies, but you attack Romney for being a Mormon. Mitt Romney, unlike Czar (a tyrant) Obama, freely admits his religion, while Obama pretends to be a Christian.

Mitt Romney, unlike Obama, has a real birth certificate.

Mitt Romney, unlike Barack Obama, actually has an impressive resume of accomplishments to run on. That might explain why emperor Obama is dropping in the polls.

"Pale Poop For Brains" sometime when you're through ranting about George Bush why don't you run down the list of Obama's great accomplishments. Tell us what he's done to deserve another four years.

Focus on the positive aspects of your guy rather than the other guys negatives.

A man with an impressive resume ought to be able to run on it. He ought not to have to run down the other guy.

When a man runs for re-election by doing that It makes the voters think that he knows he is a failure who has no accomplishments to run on.

I'll remind you again, stock up on Kleenex before election night. You're gonna need'em to wipe those teary eyes when the votes are tallied..
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#17 Jun 26, 2012
Pale, if you really are the last family member still alive your mother, father and brother would be ashamed of your hate and attitude towards others.

If you want to be treated differently then act differently. Stop with the crap to numerous to list. Stop acting like the fat girl that tries to flirt by using a sharp tongue. You're still the fat girl AND no one respects you.

We all know why you still go after Bush. It is because the candidate you choose to endorse has accomplished nothing.

The poor are poorer, the debt is higher and more are unemployed and we are heading towards another recession. This one will set us back even further, Maybe you should peek out of the big ass of yours and see a little daylight. But I believe you will continue to keep your head firmly up that ample ass cause all you do is spew shit.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#19 Jul 15, 2012
Friday afternoon, President Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) released an official policy directive undermining the welfare reform law of 1996. The new policy guts the federal work requirements that have been the foundation of that law — one of the most successful domestic policy reforms in the 20th century.

Welfare reform replaced the old Aid to Families with Dependent Children with a new program, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). The underlying concept of welfare reform was that able-bodied adults should be required to work or prepare for work as a condition of receiving welfare aid.

The welfare reform law was very successful. In the four decades prior to welfare reform, the welfare caseload never experienced a significant decline. But, in the four years after welfare reform, the caseload dropped by nearly half. Employment surged and child poverty among blacks and single mothers plummeted to historic lows. What was the catalyst for these improvements? Rigorous new federal work requirements contained in TANF.

This is the landmark legislation that Newt and Clinton passed in 1996. Not only has Obama destroyed the economy he is working on destroying the legacy and successes of his predecessors.

This is just the beginning of the free candy Oblamo will be offering up. Let's hope American's realize that the good of the country is more important than than an unsustainable spending spree.
Pale Rider

AOL

#20 Jul 15, 2012
The Snake Oil Salesman, doesn't care to give up any more of his income tax records. I hope he doesn't. The least little thing will cost him. People like we have in the Doofus gang, have been calling Obama a Communist before he became President. Then they wore out the birth certificate issue.

The offshore bank accounts, the outsourcing of jobs to China, the holding back of tax records, could and should derail the Romney campaign.

Look at this rotten (not ALL) bunch, that lost. ALL LOSERS.
There is one more... Mitt (LOSER) Romney. It will not take much to take him down. If one can show he did outsource jobs to China. He is history. Good Bye FOREVER MITT ROMNEY. The Republicans don't like him anyway. Maybe 17% or less of Republicans.

Romney isn't the SOLUTION, He is the PROBLEM.

Jon Huntsman
Ron Paul
John E. "Jeb" Bush

William H. "Bill" Frist
Charles T. "Chuck" Hagel
Alan L. Keyes
William F. "Bill" Owens
George E. Pataki
Condoleezza "Condi" Rice
W. Mitt Romney
Michael Savage
Thomas G. "Tom" Tancredo
Fred Dalton Thompson
Tommy G. Thompson
Haley R. Barbour
John McCain
Stewart Alexander
Gary Johnson
Michele Bachmann

Herman Cain - The Doofus Gang Candidate

Richard B. "Dick" Cheney
Sarah Palin
Donald Trump

I put Donald Trump at the bottom. Wouldn't that be great if Romney picked Trump? Or for the Doofus Gang that stupid Louise Palin.

It is hard to believe you grew up as a Republican, Rooster. As a rule most in Kentucky were Democrats. After the Louisville Times & the Courier Journal, WHAS Radio, WHAS TV, WAMZ was sold, the state slowly went Republican. WHAS has of all people on now, the WINGBAG and LIAR Rush Limbaugh. Barry Binghan Sr. would turn over in his grave if he knew a damn Republican was using his former station for use as a Republican propaganda machiine. Look at America today, it once was a powerful nation. Under a few Republican Presidents, it has been reduced to a country the rest of the world onced looed up to, now looked down on. Under those three dastardly Republican Presidents.

First - Ronald Reagan (B) Actor.

Second - George H. Bush (Read My lips)

Third - George W. Bush (Playboy) "Uniter, Not a Divider" Joke of Humanity.

After these three, the NATIONAL DEBT SOARED to the MOON. Reganomics never ever worked. Republicans have always been GREEDY BASTARDS, controlled by a very few super rich. Another four years of George W. Bush, America would have 25-30% unemployed. The worst World Wide Depression ever in the history of the world. Need I say more. How in the Hell did we wind up in the boat we were in the year 2000-2008? George W. Bush. Our God that we all believe in used his power to bring forth someone to save AMERICA. May We Pray. I pray that America never sees another Republican in the White House. Amen.

I hope God sees fit, to run every Republican, especially, John (Bonehead) Boehner, and Mitch McConnell, out of Washington. If not that, maybe He will use a Whirwind to carry them to the tip top of the Washington Monument and a Hail Storm with 2" hailstones falling smack on top of their heads. While they cling to the light affixed to the top of the Monument. Marine One is dispatched, after considerable negotiating goes on to rescue the two. As a rope is lowered with a note. GET OUT OF TOWN, attached to be signed, before Marine One lifts them to safety.
Pale Rider

AOL

#21 Jul 15, 2012
The Snake Oil Salesman, doesn't care to give up any more of his income tax records. I hope he doesn't. The least little thing will cost him. People like we have in the Doofus gang, have been calling Obama a Communist before he became President. Then they wore out the birth certificate issue.

The offshore bank accounts, the outsourcing of jobs to China, the holding back of tax records, could and should derail the Romney campaign.

Look at this rotten (not ALL) bunch, that lost. ALL LOSERS.
There is one more... Mitt (LOSER) Romney. It will not take much to take him down. If one can show he did outsource jobs to China. He is history. Good Bye FOREVER MITT ROMNEY. The Republicans don't like him anyway. Maybe 17% or less of Republicans.

Romney isn't the SOLUTION, He is the PROBLEM.

Jon Huntsman
Ron Paul
John E. "Jeb" Bush

William H. "Bill" Frist
Charles T. "Chuck" Hagel
Alan L. Keyes
William F. "Bill" Owens
George E. Pataki
Condoleezza "Condi" Rice
W. Mitt Romney
Michael Savage
Thomas G. "Tom" Tancredo
Fred Dalton Thompson
Tommy G. Thompson
Haley R. Barbour
John McCain
Stewart Alexander
Gary Johnson
Michele Bachmann

Herman Cain - The Doofus Gang Candidate

Richard B. "Dick" Cheney
Sarah Palin
Donald Trump

I put Donald Trump at the bottom. Wouldn't that be great if Romney picked Trump? Or for the Doofus Gang that stupid Louise Palin.

It is hard to believe you grew up as a Republican, Rooster. As a rule most in Kentucky were Democrats. After the Louisville Times & the Courier Journal, WHAS Radio, WHAS TV, WAMZ was sold, the state slowly went Republican. WHAS has of all people on now, the WINGBAG and LIAR Rush Limbaugh. Barry Binghan Sr. would turn over in his grave if he knew a damn Republican was using his former station for use as a Republican propaganda machiine. Look at America today, it once was a powerful nation. Under a few Republican Presidents, it has been reduced to a country the rest of the world onced looed up to, now looked down on. Under those three dastardly Republican Presidents.

First - Ronald Reagan (B) Actor.

Second - George H. Bush (Read My lips)

Third - George W. Bush (Playboy) "Uniter, Not a Divider" Joke of Humanity.

After these three, the NATIONAL DEBT SOARED to the MOON. Reganomics never ever worked. Republicans have always been GREEDY BASTARDS, controlled by a very few super rich. Another four years of George W. Bush, America would have 25-30% unemployed. The worst World Wide Depression ever in the history of the world. Need I say more. How in the Hell did we wind up in the boat we were in the year 2000-2008? George W. Bush. Our God that we all believe in used his power to bring forth someone to save AMERICA. May We Pray. I pray that America never sees another Republican in the White House. Amen.

I hope God sees fit, to run every Democrat, every Republican, especially, John (Bonehead) Boehner, and Mitch McConnell, out of Washington. If not that, maybe He will use a Whirwind to carry them to the tip top of the Washington Monument and a Hail Storm with 2" hailstones falling smack on top of their heads. While they cling to the light affixed to the top of the Monument. Marine One is dispatched, after considerable negotiating goes on to rescue the two. As a rope is lowered with a note. GET OUT OF TOWN, attached to be signed, before Marine One lifts them to safety.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#23 Jul 16, 2012
I can see Pale started with a full bottle last night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dorman (Aug '14) 22 hr In the know 36
Huber Thu George 2
Janet Peace (Oct '15) Feb 20 Confused 37
Guy at Warsaw wharehouse Feb 18 In the know 2
who knows about the bush's in warsaw?? (Mar '09) Feb 18 I Know All 4
Never going to Deatons Feb 18 I Know All 6
Jerry dale Robinson? Feb 18 I Know All 2

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance