The Last Republican to Be in the Whit...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pale Rider

AOL

#45 Sep 21, 2012
Top Ten Moments - LQQK this over DOOFUS Fools

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Bush at end of Presidency!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#46 Sep 21, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
Top Ten Moments - LQQK this over DOOFUS Fools
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pCnjuJ1pbmcXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
Bush at end of Presidency!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I never click on the links you post dipsh*t.
Pale Rider

AOL

#47 Sep 21, 2012
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
<quoted text>
I never click on the links you post dipsh*t.
You watch everyone and cry, illegal. Why do you tell so many lies on here.

The polls are showing Obama leading where it counts. Get yourself a new crying towel Illegal.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#48 Sep 21, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch everyone and cry, illegal. Why do you tell so many lies on here.
The polls are showing Obama leading where it counts. Get yourself a new crying towel Illegal.
Today's Gallup poll shows them tied at 47% each, but unless the polls show Obama up by 10 percent or more -- he will not win.

Don't forget Pale Carter was up by 11% just days before the election -- and Reagan won in a nationwide blowout.

They had Michael Dukakis leading Republican contender Vice President George Bush by double digits -- yet Bush won.

The media always trys to boost the democrat.

So figure on your welfare and food stamps being eliminated. Mitt will put your big lazy butt back to cooking fries, welfare queen.

Don't forget to stock up on Kleenex to wipe your teary eyes.
Pale Rider

AOL

#49 Sep 21, 2012
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Today's Gallup poll shows them tied at 47% each, but unless the polls show Obama up by 10 percent or more -- he will not win.
Don't forget Pale Carter was up by 11% just days before the election -- and Reagan won in a nationwide blowout.
They had Michael Dukakis leading Republican contender Vice President George Bush by double digits -- yet Bush won.
The media always trys to boost the democrat.
So figure on your welfare and food stamps being eliminated. Mitt will put your big lazy butt back to cooking fries, welfare queen.
Don't forget to stock up on Kleenex to wipe your teary eyes.
You haven't seen a poll this year where Obama was tied with Romney. He is history and you know it.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#50 Sep 23, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen a poll this year where Obama was tied with Romney. He is history and you know it.
"Pale bin Lyin" said,

"You haven't seen a poll this year where Obama was tied with Romney".

Only a moron (or perhaps a delusional dope head) would state such a brazen, bald faced lie.

The polls have been close most of the time but Romney has been in the lead several times.

We know that the media always favors the liberal democrat candidate. The majority of the polls published will favor the democrat.

Since I know you are a little slow to catch on -- I'll repeat this for you:

Unless Barack Obama is leading in the polls by at least 10 to 15 percentage points, just prior to the election, he will not win.

You'd better be getting ready to go back to work as a fry cook, Pale Pathetic, because your boy Barack is going to lose -- and lose big.
Obama 2012

AOL

#52 Sep 28, 2012
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
<quoted text>
I mention the honorable George W Bush frequently, Pale. I am not at all ashamed of him.
George W defeated the best the democrats had not once, but twice.
George W Bush, unlike Bill Clinton, stepped up and led. Men who do that draw a lot of criticism. Men like Clinton whose main concerns were the next woman he'd find to score with -- and making themselves look good, they don't draw so much criticism, especially when they are liberal democrats with the press on their side, covering for them.
Bill Clinton will never, ever be remembered as anything but a lying, trashy, skirt chasing whoremonger (and rapist), whose main focus was always himself.
We already know Willy will never be classifed as great -- the jury is still out on George W Bush. Who knows how he will be seen 50 years from now?
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll did Spike break the Law over paving private dri... (Apr '10) 9 hr American 17
where the hot gay guys (Jul '10) 9 hr Sissy 6
Ananda Kelly Brandy Weaver Sun LMAO 8
Drug out of hometown pizza Sat Tiff 11
James Marksberry Apr 18 Test 6
Queen Bee Apr 17 Found it 26
42 Apr 16 Just wondering 1

Warsaw Jobs

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages