judge linda bramlage
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
curious
#1 Aug 26, 2012
id like to hear ur opinions on her, is she pretty fair in cases involving children?
here i am

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Aug 27, 2012
she seems very fair involving cases wih kids unless it is scum bags mothers up for child support. they (mothers) get by with 25 or 30 dollars a week, when dads have to pay 90.
curious
#3 Aug 27, 2012
here i am wrote:
she seems very fair involving cases wih kids unless it is scum bags mothers up for child support. they (mothers) get by with 25 or 30 dollars a week, when dads have to pay 90.
yeah, ill never understand the laws in ky, its not fair to the guys that r great dads and the mothers who r money hungry heartless bitches, hopefully she can read ppl easily an see thru the manipulative ppl.
here i am

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Aug 27, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, ill never understand the laws in ky, its not fair to the guys that r great dads and the mothers who r money hungry heartless bitches, hopefully she can read ppl easily an see thru the manipulative ppl.
only if the dad's do th right thing!!!
hum

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Maybe these low life deadbeat mothers that like to manipulate the system should get a taste of what a man goes through sick of women who skip out on their kids numerous times then blame other people for their shortcomings. Woo hoo you gave birth sorry but it takes more than that to be a mom!!!
curious
#6 Aug 28, 2012
hum wrote:
Maybe these low life deadbeat mothers that like to manipulate the system should get a taste of what a man goes through sick of women who skip out on their kids numerous times then blame other people for their shortcomings. Woo hoo you gave birth sorry but it takes more than that to be a mom!!!
well said! and much agreed! its sad when the mother sees nothing but $ when she looks at her kids and doesnt care how her presence in an out affects them. not saying there arent dead beat dads but the system needs to start recognizing those who do so much for their kids while the mothers sit back an watch.
Mubarak

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 4, 2012
She's a Republican who protects the rich, and screws over the poor.
Unfair

Bronx, NY

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Get this judge out of boone county!!!!
Unfair

Bronx, NY

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Mubarak wrote:
yes, doesnt care, horrible human being.
Abraham Owen

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Always remember what she and Collins did to Cheryl Denise Dawson.
curious
#11 Nov 25, 2012
Abraham Owen wrote:
Always remember what she and Collins did to Cheryl Denise Dawson.
ill bite, what did she do?
Abraham Owen

Lexington, KY

#12 Nov 25, 2012
She murdered her.
curious
#13 Nov 25, 2012
Abraham Owen wrote:
She murdered her.
what? how?
Abraham Owen

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 25, 2012
google it. it was outta negligence
Abraham Owen

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 25, 2012
Her and Judge Michael Collins, and whoever works up there in Boone Co
She needs to be DISBARRED

United States

#16 Jan 3, 2013
This judge needs to go ASAP!!! She is un-fair and doesn't pay any attention to FACTS!!! We should all either start a class-action lawsuit against HER or we need to start a movement to get her off the bench!!! She is a disgrace and she definitely does NOT do what's in the best interest of children. Rather, she uses her power of authority to make horrible decisions and ruin children's lives and doesn't even bat an eye while doing it. We ALL need to ban together and start a petition to have her disbarred. We should setup a facebook or twitter account to start gathering and start our petition. I did a little research and Judges CAN be disbarred and/or impeached. Who's in?

United States

#17 Jan 3, 2013
Oh and I forgot to add, her most recent ex-husband was disbarred in KY for actions he did WHILE he was married to Bramlage and her ex-husband before that she ALLOWS to argue cases in her courtroom and it seems obvious to anyone present that she shows favoritism to HIS clients(they do share a child, you know). Then rumor has it, she carried on an affair with her right-hand Family Psychologist, Ed Connor, and I hear his clients also receive favoritism. When are people going to wake-up and start legal proceedings against HER for HER behavior!!! It amazes me this has gone on for so long and yet she continues unprofessional and unfair behavior to anyone who has the displeasure of having to enter her courtroom. Wake-up, people - we need to ban together and start a petition to have her impeached and disbarred.

United States

#18 Jan 3, 2013
Not necessarily. She only rules in favor of a mother if she's less attractive than herself. If the mother in her courtroom is more attractive than she is, watch out - she will go after mothers, too!!! I've had people who knew her VERY well, tell me this is a FACT!!!

United States

#19 Jan 3, 2013
Mubarak wrote:
Not necessarily, but she has her own "set of rules" she uses instead of listening to documented and evidentual facts. It's her unpredictability and changing rules "at will" that is the most despicable of all.
sawville

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 3, 2013
there is no sense of justice in that whole place. it's like they all are on the same team, and it's to prosecute all those who go in there... they treat u like cattle... pat u down, feel u up, like TSA molesters, get u in, get u ur conviction, get u on out, nice quick and easy. gc courthouse is like the mcdonalds of injustice. it's faster than fast food. only it's not. it's docket is long, and never goes the way it's supposed to... it's like cattle steppin up to a slaughter, and everybody just like zombies, going along w/ the rigamorole, and yeah, there's a 2 tiered system of justice... one for those who are lawyer'd up, and those who are stuck w/ the public pretender... or those foolish enuf to speak up for themselves. google cheryl denise dawson ... she killed her, her and Michael Collins... not directly, but since she didnt issue a dvo for her ex, her ex caught up to her, since he was allowed, and kilt her. she filed for dvo like years in advance, or many months b4. she's crooked... THOUGH... the whole justice system is set up to be competitive, and not designed to get to the truth. it's like the truth doesn't matter as much as whose got the best show, who gives the most convincing performance... and also, there's studies that say those people r just as f-ed up as everybody else, so it wouldn't surprise me if she's into some bluegrass conspiracy b.s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dark hair girl 2 hr Moneyman 3
Who knows blond at traid Thu Mark 8
Hiles Murder Oct 18 Wondering 5
Fred Paar Oct 16 Chris 7
The bushs Oct 10 Who knows 2
Josh wyrick Oct 10 Small town 1
Brittany Smith Oct 6 Joe Dirt 1

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance