First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pale Rider

AOL

#52 Sep 14, 2012
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
"Pale Liar" said,
"I am ending this nonsense. I have better things to do. I didn't know I was dealing with two vagrants from Mexico. Goodbye Vagrants. Get a job as janitors if nothing else. I will not reply, you are on your own with your lies."
I think we know Pale Rider just gave up and quit, because Neutral Party and I wouldn't let her get away with the lies she was telling.
We ran her off just like she falsely claimed to have done to Dee-Lay.
The going got rough -- and she quit.
I had to quit, I had no choice.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#53 Sep 15, 2012
It has been truthfully said,

Winners never quit, quitters never win.
Pale Rider

AOL

#54 Sep 15, 2012
Ronald Reagan was the problem, not the solution.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#55 Sep 18, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
Ronald Reagan was the problem, not the solution.
Ronald Reagan was simply the best and greatest president of my lifetime. That list starts with Franklin Roosevelt and continues to the present day.

I can see why one who is a welfare queen with her hand extended waiting for a government handout wouldn't like Reagan.

In Reagan's day Americans blew their own nose, wiped their own hiney, paid their own rent, and took care of their own family and their problems.

Real Americans back then were embarassed to have to resort to handouts from the government. They saw that as a sign of failure and a source of shame.

It ought to still be that way in America.
Pale Rider

AOL

#56 Sep 18, 2012
Rooster (A Mexican) wrote this hog wash:

Ronald Reagan was simply the best and greatest president of my lifetime. That list starts with Franklin Roosevelt and continues to the present day.

The Great Bill Clinton, under his eight years of leadership, created 23,000,000 million jobs. Ronald Reagan could only muster 16,000,000.

Clinton 23,000,000
Reagan 16,000,000
----------
7,000,000 Difference

Reagan:

Couldn't balance a budget, he lied like a damn dog, about smaller government, at the same time, the biggest spender in the history of America.

Clinton:

Had a balanced budget. And left that no good George W. Bush a $500 + Billion Surplus.

Ronald Reagan, was a great speaker. A great liar too. He isn't in the same league as FDR. No comparison.

When someone has lived in Mexico most of their life, sneaked into America, from Juarez, then was paid by the Republican Party to join, we can expect anything from a wingnut like that.

Rooster (Beggar from Mexico) doesn't have the grasp of Politics in America.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#57 Sep 18, 2012
The dispicably trashy Bill Clinton is a disgrace to the nation.

He left George W Bush with an economy in the early stages of a recession.

Bill Clinton had no accomplishments of his own, especially the good economy of the 1990s.

He didn't build that -- he had a lot of help.

Newt Gingrich and the Republicans sent up a package of TAX CUTS, which Bill reluctantly signed into law.

Those TAX CUTS created the economic growth that caused the surpluses of the Clinton years.

Without Newt pushing him in the right direction, Bill Clinton would have failed much like Obama has.

Bill Clinton is a great windbag and a great liar and a great abuser of women. That's about all there is great about old Bill.
Pale Rider

AOL

#58 Sep 22, 2012
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
The dispicably trashy Bill Clinton is a disgrace to the nation.
He left George W Bush with an economy in the early stages of a recession.
Bill Clinton had no accomplishments of his own, especially the good economy of the 1990s.
He didn't build that -- he had a lot of help.
Newt Gingrich and the Republicans sent up a package of TAX CUTS, which Bill reluctantly signed into law.
Those TAX CUTS created the economic growth that caused the surpluses of the Clinton years.
Without Newt pushing him in the right direction, Bill Clinton would have failed much like Obama has.
Bill Clinton is a great windbag and a great liar and a great abuser of women. That's about all there is great about old Bill.
The only knowledge you have of President Bill Clinton, is what trash you can find on the Internet. You have not one ounce of first hand information.

As for Ronald Reagan, Nancy told Reagan what to say.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#59 Sep 22, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only knowledge you have of President Bill Clinton, is what trash you can find on the Internet. You have not one ounce of first hand information.
As for Ronald Reagan, Nancy told Reagan what to say.
I saw Bill Clinton lie -- on live TV to all of America -- when he was testifying before a grand jury.

I later saw him come back and admit that he did in fact do what he swore he did not -- "have sex with that woman Ms Monica Lewinsky"

All of America saw Ole Bill perjure himself -live- on TV.

All of America knows he is a liar --a perjurer.

And yes, that is first hand information -- I witnessed the lie -- I witnessed him later as he admitted to the lie -live- on TV.

He is a double felon, who commited perjury, who obstructed justice -- while president. He is a common criminal.

The only US president in history to be impeached for personal malfeasance.

And now his wife is a failed secretary of state. The Clinton /Obama middle east policy is an absolute fiasco. Her political career is over.

In the overall scheme of things, She and Bill are as worthless as dried snail poop in the sand on the beach. Their time has come and gone.

All of America recognizes Ronald Reagan as a great president -- your opinion to the contrary is meaningless.

You write some really stupid things, Pale.

And I might add you don't write them very well.

Are you doped up again?

And no Pale, I am not distracted from the fact that Barack Obama has given us no good reason to re-elect him.

I am focused like a laser on defeating him.

Pale Rider

AOL

#60 Sep 24, 2012
You make about as much sense as Romney on the campaign trail.

1. He has no plans for reducing the deficit.

2. Nothing for the 47% he has written off.

3. Nothing for Afghanistan.

4. Nothing to stop the Illegal's from coming to America.

5. Nothing for NASA.

6. Nothing for housing.

7. Nothing for unemployment.

8. Nothing for the Middle Class.

9. Nothing for the infrastructure.

10 .Nothing new for Healthcare.

11. Nothing to keep America safe.

12. No plans, Nothing, No Hope. Just SNAKE OIL. That is all the man has, is just more Republican NOTHING, like we have seen from John Boehner, nothing. Nothing from Mitch McConnell. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

A Republican that has lost hope in the Party,

I voted for John McCain, he lost.

I will not, am not voting for another loser, he has nothing.

Romney is no Ronald Reagan!
Neutral Party

United States

#61 Sep 25, 2012
Pale, you could be right about Romney having no plan that will work for above. However, it is already proven that Oblamo's plans are not working.

1. Debt has doubled.
2. The 47% has grown.
3. Now the Afghan's cops are killing our soldiers.
4. Now illegals can vote.
5. Can't spend anything on space because of 2.
6. The housing market has been destroyed in 4 years.
7. Lowest number of Americans working in 3+ decades.
8. Middle class is shrinking.
9. "Shovel ready jobs"? Enough said.
10. The largest tax increase ever in a struggling economy will put us in another recession.
11. Much like Clinton did, he is dismantling the military. Think China or Iran will complain?
12. The next four year plan? European like bankruptcy? States (California?) too? More government bailouts for supporters while the mom & pop stores you are so fond become a thing of the past? Gas at $6/gallon and even less drilling while your electric bill doubles.

More hope and change to bank on. At least now, American will know what they are going to get when they vote for a community organizer that has never ran a company, met a payroll or earned a private sector paycheck.

How did Oblamo become a millionaire without ever holding a private sector job? You see, the liberals don't look very deep because what they hear sounds good so he has a free pass and a wink.

And many stupid American's bought this crap just like they did in 1976. And they'll do the same thing they did in 1980 and boot the worst economic President ever out of office.

Goodbye Oblamo and hello to Pale at the greasy spoon.
Obama 2012

AOL

#63 Sep 28, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
Well there is nothing good to say about Obama so it's necessary to bitch about Bush. Keep up the bad work Miss Pale
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cara L Davis class ring 4 hr CCL 1
City of Glencoe Council (Nov '14) 16 hr looking 19
Please answer Sep 21 Tull 1
Any body vouy Sep 20 Rad 1
Sparta bar (Nov '14) Sep 17 Jack32670 7
why are the cops looking for sarah matt? Sep 15 ? 5
welfare Sep 15 truthful 2

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance