Johnny Masters, The People's Champ

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
David Bishop

Burlington, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2010
You know, he was born here, raised here, and the very least we can do is give the guy his opinion. He might not be right all of the time, but he provides an alternative perspective, and if you look around our country now, you can clearly that those in charge are failing. So something else needs to be done. I don't know what needs to be done, and maybe Johnny doesn't either, but at least he's sticking his neck out there and doing something about it. What's everybody else doing?
Johnny Masters

Burlington, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2010
Thanks man. It seems like there are some folks that have an obsession with me. I can't do anything about haters, except to not let me get bogged down, and to keep plugging away, which for the People's sake, I'll do, because it's time for a change.
Nickles

Corbin, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2010
Johnny, You talk to yourself? You are crazy! Why do you talk to yourself in your own post. Go to some other site! NO ONE CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!
pizza delivery boy

Burlington, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2010
"nickles" do you click on threads and then read them, and then get mad about it? hm?

It's really frustrating that a man can beat you up your whole life, with his wife lying to everybody, pretending like nothing happened... talk about the ultimate disappointment and abandonment.

You wonder why there's so much crime on the street. Well, that's because there's no jobs, and the only place young men can look forward to is either the military, or going to jail for some petty offense.

That's embarrassing, as a culture, as a society. And when I was quiet, and did everything I was told as a kid, it seemed like I only got praise. But I never got out of my home situation, I never got a student representative on the School Board, or accomplished anything significant. I can only take this hatred for me as vindication for the truths that I am coming across. Instead of speaking about the Issues, it instead becomes a personal attack on me, when you don't even know me. So that just leads me to believe that there are people on in this society that are just jerks to others, and that's just how they are. Okay. Fine. But it sucks to see the "jerks" do well for themselves, and me, listening to Kevin's wife, doesn't act like a jerk, and I've gotten nowhere with that.

I don't care to comment on Kevin's Nazism anymore, I've explained myself fully on this playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list...

And I don't regret any of it. That's Karma. Kevin's been hateful towards me for 28 years. I've been hateful back for 3 months. Kevin should be smacked and beat, and have Kool Aid thrown in his face, if there is any Justice out in this world. He should be beat, everyday of his life, for 17 years. That's justice. An eye for an eye.

And to the other child abusers and wife beaters out there, stop it. Stop it now. It's not doing any good, and all you are doing is training yourself to hate your own kids.
friend of the family

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jan 9, 2010
Jonny "so called" Masters is nothing but another spoiled brat that thinks everyone owes him something. Get a life, you are in this world what you make of it.
EAGLE2

Latonia, KY

#6 Jan 9, 2010
Agreed. Johnny you are a spoiled a** little b*tch so quit whining and make something of yourself. We dont care about your daddy issues either the court system will handle them!
Johnny Masters

Burlington, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2010
then why do you keep reading these posts? spoiled? yeah right. living the last 10 years in poverty is not "spoiled". you talk tough, but you don't put your name, so i can't take you serious. at all.
Johnny Masters

Burlington, KY

#8 Jan 12, 2010
Here's an interesting thread on Operation Unite:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/barbourville-...
miss kitty

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jan 13, 2010
Johnny Master (KJ) is the bigest idiot i have ever seen. He claims to know alot, but he knows very little about what he is talking about. Quote from Johnny (KJ) "Police are picking on drug dealer" hello the states make it illegal for people to have these drugs and he wants to bash the police for doing their job. Most of the law are written by attorneys so start bashing them. By the way Johnny can change his name and hide from his true identity(KJ) but I ran into his dad Kevin last night and they look just alike difference is the color of hair.
curious

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 13, 2010
It is thue the one thing KJ will not change, when you look at him he looks just like kevin.
Johnny Masters

Burlington, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2010
Obsession
redneckgal

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jan 13, 2010
Who cares what or who he looks like!!!!!!I do not know johnny or his parents personally except for running into Deaton's in Warsaw but The You all want to sit on this thing and BASH Johnny for telling what he has gone through..almost all of you are taking up for Kevin like he is some kind of god..not even giving Johnny a chance,seriously why would he get on here and make stuff up about his childhood? you people are obviously ignorant and need to listen to him for a change!
Jake

Hamilton, OH

#13 Jan 13, 2010
Maybe everything he say's is true, but enough is enough about his personal life. There are people trained to listen to that. There called counselors.
redneckgal

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jan 13, 2010
Well I agree but it's kind of hard when everyone is against you and don't believe you,ya know.He probably feels all alone with no one that's what I get from it.But by that he will become a better person,it's crazy how this damn world works.
Jake

Hamilton, OH

#15 Jan 13, 2010
Maybe if he backed off a little people would have a little more compasion, but you can't cram it down peoples throat and also get mad if they don't agree with you.
rights

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Jan 13, 2010
johnny wants to try and get as many people on his side before his trial on Jan. 23 the same as jury tampering. No body gives a shit!!!!!!!!!!
redneckgal

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Jan 13, 2010
rights wrote:
johnny wants to try and get as many people on his side before his trial on Jan. 23 the same as jury tampering. No body gives a shit!!!!!!!!!!
I give a shit and I dont even know him; I unlike most people on topix have a heart!
curious

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Jan 13, 2010
redneckgal wrote:
Well I agree but it's kind of hard when everyone is against you and don't believe you,ya know.He probably feels all alone with no one that's what I get from it.But by that he will become a better person,it's crazy how this damn world works.
Take it from someone that does know him and his johnny is full of it.
curious

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Jan 13, 2010
Take it from someone that does know him and his "dad"johnny is full of it.
Johnny Masters

Burlington, KY

#20 Jan 13, 2010
Well I do what I do for those who question authority. Some people suck up to authority, and that's all they know how to do. Well being a human, I love freedom, and, well, Redneck Gal is right. Not ever having anybody to tell, I decided to tell the world. And perhaps there was a bit much, but I wanted to get everything out, and I did, and now I'm done with it.

Plus, Kevin's tactics have been working. Throw temper tantrums, scream to the high hills that somebody is a criminal, and get pissed off at people who disagree with you. So far, that crap has worked. So that's the model I was sticking with, but on the other side, there's no reason to get so bent out of shape over the name-calling idiots that live on this site, who never posts any interesting polls, or threads, they just want to hate on me. So if you use that old childhood nickname, you're telling on yourself. You're anti-Johnny Masters. But that's fine. I grew up in a household where I was constantly hated, and wanted to be disposed of, even though I never committed a single crime (unless being annoying is a crime). I guess in a way, I'm used to it. Typically it doesn't bother me. It does bother me when it lands me in jail, but, you know, life's not fair, even though it should be.

Also, there is no Jan. trial, so wherever you're getting your "facts", check them out again.

And, for those who don't know, since assholes wants to keep posting that stupid childhood nickname Kevin branded me as, in order to make me feel stupid, and dumb, and inferior (how can anybody named "Junior" feel manly?), all you are doing is telling on yourself. You are anti-Johnny Masters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas vernon ellis III 12 hr Anna 15
Mcdonald Jun 23 Ionu 1
gallatin county fair Jun 23 #greatidea 1
Gallatin County Sheriff Jun 23 Love you daddy 9
News MRS. Carroll County Jun 23 Star 3
Deacons Market Jun 23 Extermination needed 1
Jeremy m boothe Jun 15 Jussayn 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages