The Obama hugger's Shop facing boycott

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

Rooster Cogburn

Bethpage, TN

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Scott Van Duzer, The owner of a Florida pizza shop says people are boycotting his business because he bear-hugged President Barack Obama on Sunday.

"People are saying a lot of bad things and boycotting my restaurant," Scott Van Duzer, 46, told POLITICO. "There’s no middle line anymore."

The owner of Big Apple Pizza & Pasta Restaurant in Fort Pierce, Fla., said that both Democrats and Republicans are welcome in his store.

Apparently Republicans (and probably also some democrats and independents) don't want to patronize a guy who supports Obama for re-election. Imagine that !!!!

Ain't that a bitch?

But how can that be. I thought Obama was very likable -- even folks who disagree with his policies like him -- so we've been told.

I've been saying all along that was media generated BS.

Perhaps this dude will learn to seperate his politics from his business. You can't afford to irritate the people you depend on to make your living.

I think this is a bad omen for Obama. I think he will lose and lose big.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 11, 2012
I can't wait to read what Miss Whale has to say about post Rooster. I always enjoy reading what you write. Joe
Rooster Cogburn

Bethpage, TN

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
I can't wait to read what Miss Whale has to say about post Rooster. I always enjoy reading what you write. Joe
Thanks Joe
Obama 2012

AOL

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 53 min Obama Zombies 155,436
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Truth 7,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 hr Big Stevie 81,660
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 hr Big Stevie 16,184
Dorman 14 hr more pay 7
wonder who 15 hr Dorman Employee 6
Remember When Ryan Morris... 23 hr Haters will hate 14

Warsaw Jobs

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Warsaw News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Warsaw

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]