Vice Pres Joe Biden, a national embarrassment
Posted in the Warsaw Forum
#1 Aug 14, 2012
Biden Tells Virginians: "I Mean This: With You, We Can Win North Carolina"
Vice President Joe Biden urged people at a Virginia campaign rally to help the Obama-Biden ticket win North Carolina in November.
Biden was speaking in Danville, Va., which is close to the North Carolina border.
Joe Biden -- "They’re Gonna Put You All Back in Chains"
Vice President Joe Biden, speaking at a rally at the Institute for Advanced Learning in Danville, Va., said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his running mate, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), are going to put the American people “back in chains.”
Biden said Romney promised in his first 100 days to “let the big banks once again write their own rules–unchain Wall Street. They’re gonna put you all back in chains,” Biden said.
This bumbling moron is the gift that just keeps on giving.
I can't wait for the vice presidential debates.
#2 Aug 14, 2012
What should be very entertaining is when Biden debates Ryan. Biden will get his clock cleaned. Wouldn't surprise me if there is not VP debate if Oblamo gets his way.
If it was a republican, there would be cries from the left for a resignation. The media is barely covering this.
#3 Aug 16, 2012
Joe Biden is so dumb he doesn't know what century we are in. I think his hair plugs have affected what little brain he has left.
#4 Aug 19, 2012
So why isn't the press stirring up calls for him to resign or be replaced on the ticket?
You can't make racist comments like he did and keep your job in today's times.
#5 Aug 19, 2012
10. "A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!" --Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama after being announced as his running mate, Springfield, Ill., Aug. 23, 2008 (Watch video clip)
9."I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007
8. "A successful dump!" --Joe Biden, explaining his whereabouts (dropping deadwood at the dump) to the reporters outside his home, Wilmington, Del., Aug. 20, 2008
7. "His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul." --Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010
6. "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June, 2006
5. "When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said,'Look, here's what happened." –Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008 (Watch video clip)
4. "Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me." --Joe Biden, speaking at a town hall meeting in Nashua, New Hampshire, Sept. 10, 2008
3. "Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008
2. "Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008 (Watch video clip)
1. "This is a big fucking deal!" --Joe Biden, caught on an open mic congratulating President Barack Obama during the health care signing ceremony, Washington, D.C., March 23, 2010 (Watch video clip)
#6 Aug 19, 2012
He is the grandparent that are half out of it, spouting the first thing that comes to mind. That is ok if you're grandpaw, but not VP.
#7 Aug 19, 2012
Is it because his face is so tight from cosmetic surgery that the blood flow has been diminished to the brain?
And Oblamo picked him and is sticking by him?
One more reason why this man and his VP does not deserve to be re-elected.
Add your comments below
|Drug out of hometown pizza||36 min||Just the facts||2|
|What Is The Most Derogatory Term For White People? (Oct '10)||10 hr||J3st_An_Av3rag3_P...||11|
|Gray pit bull on Spencer rd||Dec 7||Just saying||8|
|Ashley Berkshire||Dec 6||Curious||2|
|Dorman (Aug '14)||Dec 1||Fred||57|
|Traffic above Deaton's||Nov 30||Me Myself and I||1|
|Fred Paar||Nov 30||Me Myself and I||10|
Find what you want!
Search Warsaw Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC