Who Was Right - St. Elizabeth of Ronn...

Who Was Right - St. Elizabeth of Ronnie Smith???

Created by Warsaw on Aug 16, 2010

256 votes

Click on an option to vote

St. Elizabeth

Ronnie Smith

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
anarchist

Hamilton, OH

#1 Aug 16, 2010
let's see... one of them was nonviolent. one of them was for the family. one of them was calm and respectful.

the other was a group of violent thugs who was belligerent and assaulted an entire family, cousin, mother, and children.

Ronnie could push a child out of the way of a moving car, and you people would want Ronnie sued for damaging property. WTF is the matter with you people?
David

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 16, 2010
Ronnie was right but you know how it is. People just don't like Ronnie. Well let me rephrase that. People in Gallatin County don't like him. He has a huge fan base from around the world. If this same thing happened to Kenny French, it would be a different story and people would have different reactions. But thats ok. It just show how small mind people who live here are. Dot Perkins said it best when she call us all rednecks! I hate all of you people!
anarchist

Hamilton, OH

#4 Aug 16, 2010
Kenny French is right in everything he does. Except for that one thing which I've been threatened to not to tell. It has to do with drugs.
anarchist

Hamilton, OH

#5 Aug 16, 2010
and child molestation and incest and eating way too much and having on way too much makeup, and being obese and gross and having too many dicks in his ass... just to give you a little hint.

Since: Jan 10

Gallatin County

#6 Aug 16, 2010
David wrote:
Ronnie was right but you know how it is. People just don't like Ronnie. Well let me rephrase that. People in Gallatin County don't like him. He has a huge fan base from around the world. If this same thing happened to Kenny French, it would be a different story and people would have different reactions. But thats ok. It just show how small mind people who live here are. Dot Perkins said it best when she call us all rednecks! I hate all of you people!
This would never happen to Mr.French. He has common sense. And if it did you would be on the other side of the fence.
countryboy

Florence, KY

#7 Aug 16, 2010
The hospital is right.
Aggie Finfrock

Sidney, OH

#8 Aug 16, 2010
no its not
perrybo

Newark, OH

#9 Aug 16, 2010
Mr. smith made a damn fool of himself and lucky for the authorities in boone county he recorded all of his criminal behavior. he is obviously legally uninformed and uneducated. the only protection his cousin needed was from him obviously.
countryboy

Florence, KY

#10 Aug 16, 2010
Ow it was on fox 19 news tonight lol..It also said that the hospital may be filing charges against ronnie lol to funny.I hope they put his ass in jail for a while.
perrybo

Newark, OH

#11 Aug 16, 2010
Aggie Finfrock wrote:
no its not
Yes it is. check out the kentucky revised statutes. they had every right to do what they did. 72 hour holds are not uncommon. get informed before you post.
Aggie Finfrock

Sidney, OH

#12 Aug 16, 2010
have your read the 2nd Section of hte Bill of rights? you that section that is in the kentucky constitution?

do you understand that all law stems from the consitution, right? the constitution is the basis for all of hte law the courts the lawyers the police etc. yourealizethatright?
Steve Wood

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 17, 2010
202A.191 Rights of hospitalized patients.
(1) Each and every patient hospitalized under this chapter shall have the following rights:
(a) The right to be adequately informed as to their individual treatment program;
(b) The right to assist in the planning of their treatment program;
(c) The right to refuse treatment subject to the provisions of KRS 202A.196;
(d) The right to maintain, keep, and use personal possessions and money;
(e) The right to receive visitors;
(f) The right to receive payment for work performed on behalf of the hospital;
(g) The right to refuse intrusive treatment subject to the provisions of KRS 202A.196;
(h) The right to be free from unreasonable use of seclusion and restraint;
(i) The right to seek relief from participating in their treatment plan.
geeze

Louisville, KY

#14 Aug 17, 2010
Aggie Finfrock wrote:
have your read the 2nd Section of hte Bill of rights? you that section that is in the kentucky constitution?
do you understand that all law stems from the consitution, right? the constitution is the basis for all of hte law the courts the lawyers the police etc. yourealizethatright?
You have poor grammar so if you're going to write something and attempt to sound intelligent, try proof reading. And you want to mayor? Give me a break.
David

Lexington, KY

#15 Aug 17, 2010
geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
You have poor grammar so if you're going to write something and attempt to sound intelligent, try proof reading. And you want to mayor? Give me a break.
I don't think that is really her.
Richard Wood

Lexington, KY

#16 Aug 17, 2010
geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
geeze louis

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#17 Aug 17, 2010
The statute says
if a involuntary patient leaves the hospital, they must be returned by the police.

The security had no right to do what they did.
Even though now I have found out from her mom and grandma that she is suicidal. I have hung out with her for a year and never saw any signs, so when her and her husband said dhe wasn't , I believed them...
Kevin Sandusky

Eddyville, KY

#18 Aug 17, 2010
Ronnie Smith for Sheriff wrote:
The statute says
if a involuntary patient leaves the hospital, they must be returned by the police.
The security had no right to do what they did.
Even though now I have found out from her mom and grandma that she is suicidal. I have hung out with her for a year and never saw any signs, so when her and her husband said dhe wasn't , I believed them...
I'll translate the quote above:
"I was wrong. The hospital was lawful in keeping her. I said she wasn't suicidal. I was wrong again. She is suicidal. If she would have escaped the hospital with my help she would have probably committed suicide leaving myself, and the hospital responsible. I tend to not think before I do things and this was a prime example."

Does this translation sound accurate to any of you?
Yeah

Hamilton, OH

#19 Aug 17, 2010
Yes, Ronnie wanted to stir up trouble and did it to the wrong people and now he knows it.
Kenny French

Maple Heights, OH

#21 Aug 17, 2010
nope. he was right, and you only wish you had a friend as nice as ronnie.
countryboy

Florence, KY

#22 Aug 17, 2010
I would not want a friend as stupid as ronnie lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friendship IMB youth choir (Jul '10) May 23 Maybe One 3
BIG BONE Last Post Wins 2017 May 19 Princess Hey 39
Dorman (Aug '14) May 10 Pearl 42
Jerry dale. May 10 Iknowall 8
Josh bush May 10 Iknowall 3
Ryan baker May 3 big brother 1
Caleb Bovard Apr 29 anonymous 5

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance