Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
countryboy

Carrollton, KY

#21 Sep 23, 2010
LOL..I bet i can still piss you off.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#22 Sep 23, 2010
Nope

I would like to know from peanut, what questions about hash oil have I not answered?
countryboy wrote:
LOL..I bet i can still piss you off.
Peanut

United States

#23 Sep 23, 2010
How about the one about how can you ingest the hemp oil which you say has the THC of 4-6 joints in one drop without blowing your mind? That's a lot of thc. You say 2 ounces of oil will cure cancer. How is it dispensed? Do they take a small amount several times a day, do they take it all at once? Is it by mouth, suppository? Do they put it on the cancer? What are the side effects of high doses? Are their dietary restrictions, medications that have interactions with it? How long is the time frame from start to finish on a treatment? Will you accept insurance in your cancer clinic? What kind of medical personell will be on hand? Is the oil dispensed and taken in a clinic or do you dispense it and they take it with them? How do you regulate the oil to make sure it's the same each batch? You do realize that ANY medical personell who work in your clinic are going to lose their license? You can't stop the state from revoking a doctor or a nurse's license for dispensing an unapproved drug.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#24 Sep 23, 2010
How about the one about how can you ingest the hemp oil which you say has the THC of 4-6 joints in one drop without blowing your mind?

Answer: The oil must be taken in small amounts and increased a little every 5 days. It must be eaten by mouth but a suppository is helpful with colon and prostate cancer.

That's a lot of thc. You say 2 ounces of oil will cure cancer. How is it dispensed? Do they take a small amount several times a day, do they take it all at once? Is it by mouth, suppository?

ANSWER: two ounces of oil is made from 1 pound of pot, if you have terminal cancer, you must eat the oil 3 to 4 times a day and increase the dose every few days until you are taking a gram of oil per day. Most cancers are gone in 3 months. it does get you high at first but you get used to it after a week and can perform very well in walking and talking and general getting around.

Do they put it on the cancer?

Answer: for skin cancer, warts, and moles, you can put it right on the area and do that for 7 to 14 days depending on how deep the cancer goes.

What are the side effects of high doses?

ANSWER: eat a large dose and you feel a little loopy, eat too much and you sllep till you wake up the next day.

Are their dietary restrictions, medications that have interactions with it?

ANSWER:It lowers your blood pressure, so high blood pressure medication should not be used with it. After a week or two any pain medications will have already been deemed unnesecary by the patient.

How long is the time frame from start to finish on a treatment?

ANSWER: 3 months for terminal cancer!

Will you accept insurance in your cancer clinic? What kind of medical personell will be on hand?

ANSWER: this will most likely be done through the church and a healing ministry.

Is the oil dispensed and taken in a clinic or do you dispense it and they take it with them?

ANSWER: If you are in hospice, you will need someone there to administer the oil til you are strong enough to do it yourself.
Most cancer patients use the oil in the privacy of their home.

How do you regulate the oil to make sure it's the same each batch?

ANSWER: We will have to have growers growing the different types of marijuana that work better for certain ailments. regulate and control quality.

You do realize that ANY medical personell who work in your clinic are going to lose their license? You can't stop the state from revoking a doctor or a nurse's license for dispensing an unapproved drug.

ANSWER: these are not questions, they are statements of a belief system!
Peanut

United States

#25 Sep 23, 2010
No they are statements of fact. Because it is not an approved drug for the commonwealth a licensed person cannot dispense it because a doctor cannot write the script for it. Call the medical board. You can't stop them from pulling a license.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#26 Sep 23, 2010
As I said, the clinic will most likely be operated by the church, and no licensing board can tell someone what they can and cannot do for the church.
Peanut wrote:
No they are statements of fact. Because it is not an approved drug for the commonwealth a licensed person cannot dispense it because a doctor cannot write the script for it. Call the medical board. You can't stop them from pulling a license.
Peanut

United States

#27 Sep 23, 2010
Yeah, that argument will work with the state boards. It's okay cuz uncle ronnie says it is. Medical people cannot do that regardless of what you think. If you decide you're a proctologist and you set up a clinic in the church of proctology they are still bound by the laws set up by the state boards.
Peanut

Louisville, KY

#28 Nov 1, 2010
Peanut is against the little common man. She'd attack David before he got a chance at Goliath!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#29 Nov 1, 2010
The first amendment gives you the right to establish and practice your own religion!
If you started the first church of proctology and did anal exams in the name of GOD, there is nothing the state or feds can say about it!
Peanut wrote:
Yeah, that argument will work with the state boards. It's okay cuz uncle ronnie says it is. Medical people cannot do that regardless of what you think. If you decide you're a proctologist and you set up a clinic in the church of proctology they are still bound by the laws set up by the state boards.
Steve Kellam

Louisville, KY

#30 Nov 1, 2010
I don't think the church of protology would have many members... maybe gay guys... or Catholic priests, since they are total freaks...
Scorned

Maumee, OH

#31 Nov 1, 2010
Ronnie Smith for Sheriff wrote:
The first amendment gives you the right to establish and practice your own religion!
If you started the first church of proctology and did anal exams in the name of GOD, there is nothing the state or feds can say about it!
<quoted text>
Anal exams aren't a violation of federal law. Using a sham religion to further your own agenda and attempt to skirt laws that are in place is disgraceful.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32 Nov 1, 2010
Then change the constitution dude!
Scorned wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal exams aren't a violation of federal law. Using a sham religion to further your own agenda and attempt to skirt laws that are in place is disgraceful.
Peanut

United States

#33 Nov 1, 2010
But it is what he does. He has his church of cannabis which uses the hash oil as the anointing oil. But then it's also a "church" rite to smoke the stuff too.
lol

Salem, WV

#34 Nov 1, 2010
you are not supposed to put parentheses within parentheses, you use []. ex (lol [hahaa] lol)

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#35 Nov 1, 2010
In basic programming you can have as many parenthesis as you want as long as they are complete and you don't leave one open, then you would get a syntax error.
lol wrote:
you are not supposed to put parentheses within parentheses, you use []. ex (lol [hahaa] lol)
Howdy DuBy

Stone Mountain, GA

#36 Jan 24, 2011
Ronnie, I see you are still hyping your " I've got the cure for cancer." So why don't you get some of the CURED people to TESTIFY they are indeed cured?
The MAN

Stone Mountain, GA

#38 Sep 30, 2012
Peanut wrote:
Peanut is against the little common man. She'd attack David before he got a chance at Goliath!
http://www.facebook.com/photo. php?fbid=494379320582082&s et=pb.100000300558421.-2207520 000.1349045009&type=1& theater
the grown adult

Florence, KY

#40 Sep 30, 2012
let it go. why keep updating dead threads?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min JOE NASTY 151,440
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Employee 2,034
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr someone 16,148
Remember the heroin busts on 4/22/14? 8 hr kyanonymous 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 hr birdistheword 81,602
Mayor race Sun voter 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sun LMS 26,227
•••
•••
Warsaw Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Warsaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Warsaw News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Warsaw
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••