Next Last
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#61 Sep 13, 2012
Rooster, Pale ate that pork chop.
Pale Rider

AOL

#62 Sep 13, 2012
Rooster Cogburn, Neutral Party, I will not respond to any of your Posts on Warsaw Topix. It isn't worth my time. Your responses for months have been off topic. It is just a mess of gobbledegook.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#63 Sep 13, 2012
"Pale Can't Take It" said,

"Rooster Cogburn, Neutral Party, I will not respond to any of your Posts on Warsaw Topix. It isn't worth my time. Your responses for months have been off topic. It is just a mess of gobbledegook."

Pale can dish it out, but Pale can't take it.

For the record, I don't believe a word she says.

She'll be back -- and talking to Neutral and I.

She'll just change her name and try to fool us into thinking she's someone else.

Pale Rider is a fake, a phony, a counterfiet, a fibber.

Always has been -- always will be.
Pale Rider

AOL

#65 Sep 13, 2012
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
"Pale Can't Take It" said,
"Rooster Cogburn, Neutral Party, I will not respond to any of your Posts on Warsaw Topix. It isn't worth my time. Your responses for months have been off topic. It is just a mess of gobbledegook."
Pale can dish it out, but Pale can't take it.
For the record, I don't believe a word she says.
She'll be back -- and talking to Neutral and I.
She'll just change her name and try to fool us into thinking she's someone else.
Pale Rider is a fake, a phony, a counterfiet, a fibber.
Always has been -- always will be.
You are a bigger liar then George W, Bush. Bigger then Ann Romney. But worse then that is the one running behind in all the Polls, the Liar Mitt Romney. Will you leave America Rooster, when the man, that was born in Kenya has won another term? Do not Post those lies again.

Can you believe he called me a fake? How about me calling him a drunk dope peddler. The Big Fish in the drug ring. How many little kids have you ruined Rooster?
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#66 Sep 14, 2012
Pale you wish Rooster would sell drugs, that way you'd have another source to buy your evil fuel.

The only lie is when you post. Tell me one verified lie Romney has made. Romney is clean and you can't handle it.

I will tell you one lie Oblamo made. "Shovel ready jobs"

How about another: "My healthcare plan will not cost the American taxpayers any more than they currently pay".

Romney in 2012!
haha

United States

#67 Sep 14, 2012
Of coarse
Obama 2012

AOL

#68 Sep 28, 2012
Neutral Party wrote:
{ale,
As I have stated many times you cannot discuss subjects only personalities. When someone views things differently you attack the person, adding nothing to the discussion.
You bit on my last comment and still behaved as expected. Sad but that is due to lack of intelligence. Your liberal dream team and their games are about to end.
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kyle woodward (Aug '13) 15 hr Kyle woodward 41
Thomas Ellis, Pro-Legalization? (Feb '10) Wed Hahahah 16
Gallatin County Sheriff May 2 Citizen 3
2004 a place for a gallatin co school official? May 1 Motherof3 5
Dorman open house May 1 Citizen 1
Dietz's Tavern Apr 30 Anonymous 1
Poll Republican Candidate For President (Apr '11) Apr 30 Wow 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages