CNN Stacking the Deck in Obama's Favor?

CNN Stacking the Deck in Obama's Favor?

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Did CNN Juice Its Own Poll?

A new CNN poll of likely voters confirms a Barack Obama convention bounce...

... as he now leads Mitt Romney, 52%-46%.

But ---- here's a very curious internal.

Romney leads among independents, 54%-40%.

That's a blowout number.

Both candidates get 96%-97% of their respective parties...

... so this means that this sample must have leaned Democratic big-time.

And of course, CNN didn't release the sampling breakdown.

Read more: http://gop12.thehill.com/2012/09/cnn-obama-52...
Pale Rider

AOL

#2 Sep 16, 2012
Bill Clinton Delivers Win For Obama At DNC

I thought the Great Bill Clinton, actually sealed the deal for Obama. Boy was that a speech. Bill Clinton can convey in 10 words what it takes Mitt Romney 2 months to say. What can I say Bill. You are the Greatest President since Abraham Lincoln. I thought it rivaled the Gettysburg Address.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#3 Sep 16, 2012
pale is still wishing it was her blue dress. Problem is she hasn't fit in anything but a Mu mu in years. The only time she got on her knees was to pick up some fries she dropped. She ripped her pants straight up the seem and embarrassed herself.

I know the election is very close. I don't believe not watch CNN and haven't for years. Not many others watch it either. I found it very interesting that FOX had Oblamo leading by more than NBC.

However, I have seen a tightening since the conventions have passed. I believe we'll have at least one more jobs report but I don't believe it will be stated anywhere close to what the real unemployment rate is.

You see when people let the government take care of them they also give up their rights and reason. Therefore we have created a bunch of dependent leaches that can't take care of themselves. They are the needy, these are the lazies.

If Oblamo wins, expect war with China and WWIII beginning in the middle east when Israel attacks Iran. Of course, the country will wonder how this all happened and many still won't realize the Chinese will be the only superpower left.

It is all the plan of our first Muslim President, Oblamo.
Obama 2012

AOL

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Neutral Party wrote:
pale is still wishing it was her blue dress. Problem is she hasn't fit in anything but a Mu mu in years. The only time she got on her knees was to pick up some fries she dropped. She ripped her pants straight up the seem and embarrassed herself.
I know the election is very close. I don't believe not watch CNN and haven't for years. Not many others watch it either. I found it very interesting that FOX had Oblamo leading by more than NBC.
However, I have seen a tightening since the conventions have passed. I believe we'll have at least one more jobs report but I don't believe it will be stated anywhere close to what the real unemployment rate is.
You see when people let the government take care of them they also give up their rights and reason. Therefore we have created a bunch of dependent leaches that can't take care of themselves. They are the needy, these are the lazies.
If Oblamo wins, expect war with China and WWIII beginning in the middle east when Israel attacks Iran. Of course, the country will wonder how this all happened and many still won't realize the Chinese will be the only superpower left.
It is all the plan of our first Muslim President, Oblamo.
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Murray 3 hr Sayitaintso 7
Red sports car 19 hr Curious 1
Prostitutes Aug 19 Duncan 2
swingers (May '15) Aug 17 Jack32670 2
Wonder Aug 14 AnalFissure 2
gallatin county fair Aug 14 Swifty 4
Punks Aug 14 AnalFissure 13

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance