First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#167 Jan 4, 2013
A friend of mine told me on new year's eve that Pale choked on a chicken bone and is in bad shape. She was sauced and thought it was a fry. Can anyone else verify this? I wish her a quick recovery.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#168 Jan 31, 2013
Just to keep everyone updated on Pale's claim that Obama will add 20M jobs.

Economic news produced yesterday showed that the economy actually shrank in the 4th quarter. Unemployment should be out in a few days.

And what is the President focused on? Immigration and gun control. Further proof this man has no concern about the economy. Just his ideology being forced on the American people.

The good news is that at least one-half of this nightmare is over.
Pale Rider

AOL

#170 Feb 2, 2013
Hello DOOFUS GANG! Neutral Party, Joe Chit, Poor Old Rooster Cogburn, I guess. Poor Dee Lay, of which I miss. I hope Dee Lay hasn't had health problems. To an old friend Blue, that we need to pray for. A Tea Party member, Herman Cain supporter, where did he sneak off too? Did Blue get chocked on that trail of blue smoke from that old pickup?

Joe Chit I guess is out with a gun, preparing for a shooting where he can be the hero, that brings down the shooter. How in the Hell have you been Joe?

I have a little news!

I have been hanging out on Topix in another City. I went there prior to the election, to help Obama get some votes. Not a damn soul gives a damn about someone from Kentucky. But I have started the HOT TOPICS, ever since I went there. Currently my Topic has more pages than most sites have comments. The nuts on there, are much like the DOOFUS GANG.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#171 Feb 4, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Hello DOOFUS GANG! Neutral Party, Joe Chit, Poor Old Rooster Cogburn, I guess. Poor Dee Lay, of which I miss. I hope Dee Lay hasn't had health problems. To an old friend Blue, that we need to pray for. A Tea Party member, Herman Cain supporter, where did he sneak off too? Did Blue get chocked on that trail of blue smoke from that old pickup?
Joe Chit I guess is out with a gun, preparing for a shooting where he can be the hero, that brings down the shooter. How in the Hell have you been Joe?
I have a little news!
I have been hanging out on Topix in another City. I went there prior to the election, to help Obama get some votes. Not a damn soul gives a damn about someone from Kentucky. But I have started the HOT TOPICS, ever since I went there. Currently my Topic has more pages than most sites have comments. The nuts on there, are much like the DOOFUS GANG.
So where is this wonderful place and what name are you using?
Pale Rider

AOL

#172 Feb 4, 2013
Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>So where is this wonderful place and what name are you using?
Hello Joe, how have you been? I still use Pale Rider.

Lots of Conservatives on there. One man, has his mind so warped, he thinks a bunch that is starved, will come and take his food. He is storing up more food, and ammo. He has AR-15, AK-47 ready for the onslaught. That should be right down Roosters alley.

I keep them all worked up Joe. You would love this Topix. Right down your alley. At the moment this is where it stands Joe.

Gun Control Under Obama

5 hour d-pants 3,564 Comments

179 pages. Republicans galore Joe. Of course, it is the same thing as was in Warsaw, only much more. The same lies as you might expect from Republicans. The big fancy words they use, makes one think they all went to Harvard Law School.

They have Obama taking their guns, their right to own a gun. They are all worked up. The Democrats want assault weapons banned. Republicans are against this. Come and join in Joe. I would love for you to be on.

Location hidden

#173 Feb 7, 2013
Pale Rider is on the Columbus forum. They seem to be beating her up pretty bad. She needs your help.
Pale Rider

AOL

#174 Feb 7, 2013
Joe Chit wrote:
Pale Rider is on the Columbus forum. They seem to be beating her up pretty bad. She needs your help.
Help Joe! Help Me!

Location hidden

#175 Feb 7, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Help Joe! Help Me!
Hang in there baby! I'm on my way.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#178 Sep 8, 2013
When was the last time you posted on this ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is The Worst Landlord In Town? (Jun '10) 3 hr amber 16
City of Glencoe Council Wed listening 6
how much did it cost Tue ohmygod 10
nc (Apr '13) Mar 1 john 4
WANTED - Johnny Masters AKA KJ Deaton Feb 27 Mammas boy KJ Deaton 4
Tonya Smith and Stevie Wallace Feb 26 River Rat 1
Another GC meth lab bust (Sep '10) Feb 23 Mel 113
Warsaw Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web