Posted in the Warsaw Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Pale Rider

AOL

#1 May 30, 2012
I hope the doofuss gang will read this:

As most of you know by now, I am your only source for truthful information. The weasel Neutral Party thinks we owe what we have to those rich bastards that sent American jobs out to China under George W. Bush.

Read:

You'd think by looking at the Republican plans that the big economic problem is that the poor have too much and the rich too little.

LQQK:

HR 459 - A New Bill To Audit The Federal Reserve
May 30, 2012 by Bob Livingston

Auditing and ultimately ending the Federal Reserve’s inflationary control over the U.S. economy has been a long-term goal of Ron Paul. A crucial vote is coming in July in which we learn once and for all whether Congress works for the banksters and Wall Street or if there is hope of reclaiming a government that works for the people. That vote is
on HR 459, a bill that provides for a thorough audit of the Federal Reserve.

The bill has more than 225 co-sponsors in the House —Republican and Democrat alike. A similar Senate bill has only about 20 co-sponsors. The Republican House leadership has promised a July floor vote on the bill.

A partial audit last year that was required as part of the Dodd-Frank financial reform legislation revealed that the Federal Reserve had secretly sent more than $16 trillion to bail out banks around the world. The results of that audit created a firestorm of bad publicity for the secretive bankster cabal and a growing movement to end the Fed.

Auditing and ultimately ending the Federal Reserve’s inflationary control over the U.S. economy has been a long-term goal of Ron Paul. Many people say Paul can’t win. If this vote succeeds in July, Paul will have won, and so will have the American people.

Will those Crooked Democrats BLOCK THIS? SUPPORT
HR 459... Do your part today by calling Washington today.

What ever you do, DO NOT READ WHAT BLUE has to say. Blue will mislead you, plus Blue writes in such a way, you can't make heads or tails of it. In other words it don't make a lick of sense.
Pale Rider

AOL

#3 May 31, 2012
John Edwards
The man has been humiliated long enough. They could not come to a decision.

GREENSBORO, N.C.— John Edwards was acquitted on one charge of campaign finance fraud and a mistrial was declared on five other counts Thursday when jurors said they couldn't decide if he illegally used money to hide his pregnant mistress while he ran for president.

The month long trial exposed a sordid sex scandal that dashed Edwards' White House aspirations in 2008, and the jury's decision came on a confusing day.

The judge initially called jurors in to read a verdict on all six counts, before learning that they had only agreed to one. About an hour later, the jury sent the note to the judge saying it had exhausted its discussions.

Well, it is no worse then that nasty David Letterman, that had sex with every single woman that has worked on his show for the last 30 years. No telling how many actresses, we haven't heard about.

No worse then the hipocrit Bill O'Reilly of Fox News, that spent maybe as much as $50,000,000.00 to shut up a woman that was his producer. No telling the times he chased her around his desk, groped her in her office, or I think you know the rest.

What about the nosey Republicans that spend $70,000,000.00 on the Great Bill Clinton. All over a darn cigar and a small stain on a blue dress. Now it is a shame those nosey Republicans on here, couldn't have been there to witness the impeachment. An impeachment that didn't amount to a hill of beans. No telling what they have done in their life.

The bottom line:
Let John Edwards get back to trying people and courting as many women as he can. Let the "Tiger Out Of The TanK" to roam. Maybe he will run in 2016. He is no worse then the rotten bunch in Washington. No worse then Long Dong on the Supreme Court, that has groped no telling how many. Look at Herman Cain the Republican, that chased woman after woman. Then all of the DOOFUS GANG supported that KNOW NOTHING Herman Cain. Oh! They have to be awful. Could Rooster be clean? Come on Rooster, you OLD COWARD, no tellin what you have done, as many lies as you have told the good people of Warsaw.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4 May 31, 2012
To the good folks of Warsaw, don't let some fool over in Owen County, that don't have the good sense of a goose, try to tell you that Obama has taken a single right that you had four years ago, that you don't have today, tomorrow, or ten years from now. Or some playboy, that tries to go by Neutral, that is about as Neutral as a baboon, looking for bananas.

The bad part, crude oil is below $90 a barrel, but you would never know it, at the pump. The big oil companies are making a fortune from your hard earned dollars. Another example of big business, taking advantage of Americans all across America.

Did you know, all you have to do to see how much the RICH think of America? See if you can find anything in Walmart, that is made in America. It was Americans, that made Walmart the giant it is today. Look what they think of America today. Get yourself in a Walmart Blue, and report every item you find made in the USA.
your a joke right

Cincinnati, OH

#5 May 31, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
To the good folks of Warsaw, don't let some fool over in Owen County, that don't have the good sense of a goose, try to tell you that Obama has taken a single right that you had four years ago, that you don't have today, tomorrow, or ten years from now. Or some playboy, that tries to go by Neutral, that is about as Neutral as a baboon, looking for bananas.
The bad part, crude oil is below $90 a barrel, but you would never know it, at the pump. The big oil companies are making a fortune from your hard earned dollars. Another example of big business, taking advantage of Americans all across America.
Did you know, all you have to do to see how much the RICH think of America? See if you can find anything in Walmart, that is made in America. It was Americans, that made Walmart the giant it is today. Look what they think of America today. Get yourself in a Walmart Blue, and report every item you find made in the USA.
i was told that a horse kicked you in the head and that you died?
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#6 May 31, 2012
Refer to post #3 above by "Pale Rider".

"Pale-Dumber-Than-A-Box-O f-Rocks" said,

"Come on Rooster, you OLD COWARD, no tellin what you have done, as many lies as you have told the good people of Warsaw".

First things first -- Pale said,'Come on Rooster, you OLD COWARD, no tellin what you have done'

What Rooster may have done is none of your business Pale, Rooster isn't running for public office. As long as I have broken no laws --and I haven't-- then what I've done is no-one's business but my own. Last time I checked this is still America and I'm still free.

Secondly -- Pale said,'as many lies as you have told the good people of Warsaw'

Ole Rosster ain't told nothin but gospel truth to the folks on Warsaw Topix. You are the resident LIAR -- the raving lunatic -- on Warsaw topix, "Pale". That's just the way it is.

John Edwards is a piece of trash, a lying sleazy lawyer, who would do --and has done-- most anything to anyone for enough money. I think they need to kick the sorry bastard a few more times before they let him up.

If he'd gotten to be President it woulda been almost as bad as if Al 'global warming' Gore had won. Almost.

As I've stated before the greatest gift to our country by -THE GREAT GEORGE W BUSH- was his beating Al Gore, fair and square, and stopping that sleazy, lying piece of dog sh*t from becoming President of the USA. Thank you, George, good job !!

"Pale Dip-Sh*t" said,

"The month long trial exposed a sordid sex scandal that dashed Edwards' White House aspirations in 2008".

Pale, Honey, that wasn't a sordid sex scandal. That was really rather small potatoes.

The life and political career of Bill Clinton -- now that was a sordid sex scandal !!

There was never a sleazier pile of dog crap in American politics than that immoral, crooked, egotistical Arkansas reprobate.

Did I mention that Bill Clinton was impeached? George Bush never was.

The moral to that story is:

Don't perjure yourself before a grand jury and you probably won't get impeached.

Above all else, Clinton will always be remembered for the disrepute he brought upon himself and the dis-respect he showed for the office during his time as President.

That will forever-more be his legacy.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7 May 31, 2012
Rooster Cogburn, George W. Bush never won a fair campaign in his entire life. Just as he was unveiling his painted photo, he said he was attending his hanging. If he had been in a court of justice in Baghdad, Iraq. They would find him guilty of war crimes, guilty as hell, and hung him by the neck until dead.

You have smeared the Great Bill Clinton name all over these pages. You should get down on those old stiff knees of yours and ask the Good Lord to let you into the Pearly Gates, when you breathe your last breath for all the stinklin lies you have written about the Great Bill Clinton. You know the Great Bill Clinton handed that no good Playboy George W. Bush a SILVER PLATTER loaded with 500 billion dollars. What did the bastard do. He started that ole lie that Saddam Hussein had WEAPONS of MASS DESTRUCTION. Eleven years later not one single weapon of mass destruction has been found. The Great Son from the South, came to Washington to straighten out the MESS RONNIE REAGON, H.W.Bush, left behind. Fix it he did. Along with the GREAT NEWT GINGRICH supporting him every inch of the way, When he left. He handed the PLAYBOY DRUNK, DRUG wasted, George W. Bush a great government on its way out off debt, Social Security on sound footing until 2050. What did George W. Bush hand Obama after eight inferable years? A government loaded with debt. Jobs going down the tubes. The auto giants ready for bankruptcy. Banks failing. CEO's stealing. Wall Street customers losing billions. The Housing market all but shut down. Houses worth billions less. Our government all but bankrupt. Bailouts into the trillions. And you got the damn nerve to say he was a good President. You need to be tied to a pole Rooster, horse whipped, tarred and feathered, and rode on a rail down to the mighty Mississippi. Placed on a flat boat without a paddle, and let float down to New Orleans. Taken off and given a job catching alligators for a living in the swamps of Louisiana Rooster Cogburn. You are one awful man.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8 May 31, 2012
your a joke right wrote:
<quoted text> i was told that a horse kicked you in the head and that you died?
Well, I am very much alive. I have rode some of the meanest horses on this earth. but that day back in the winter, I was tryin to break a Mustang from Wyoming. You know, you have heard of those wild untamed, never much more seen a man, much less a woman. I damn near got killed, but here I am, alive and kickin. I guess the Good Lord spared me. Sapred me to write another line or two, about the Hills of Kentuck. Did you know up in Frankfort, is a grave filled with slave bones, and on that stone is Daniel Boone? Slave bones, you know they aren't from a white man. You knew he died in Missouri? That is where they buried him also.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#9 Jun 1, 2012
Re: Bush's hanging in the oval office.

AP: Obama 'Formal and Subdued,' Bush 'Lighthearted and Engaging'

By BEN FELLER, Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP)— It's Barack Obama's house now, but his predecessor and political foil, George W. Bush, stole the show at the White House on Thursday with his wisecracks and grin.

"Thank you so much for inviting our rowdy friends to my hanging," the former president said, referring to members of his family and former staff, invited back to the executive mansion for the unveiling of his and Laura Bush's official portraits. "Behave yourselves," he jokingly admonished his crowd.

Bush told the current president he was pleased to know "that when you are wandering these halls as you wrestle with tough decisions, you will now be able to gaze at this portrait and ask,'What would George do?'"

That was a good line -- I liked that.

I'll bet old Barry frequently wonders, "'What would George do?"

The truth:

Old Barry wouldn't make a decent pimple on George W Bush's (a great President) smelly rump.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#10 Jun 1, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
Rooster Cogburn, George W. Bush never won a fair campaign in his entire life. Just as he was unveiling his painted photo, he said he was attending his hanging. If he had been in a court of justice in Baghdad, Iraq. They would find him guilty of war crimes, guilty as hell, and hung him by the neck until dead.
You have smeared the Great Bill Clinton name all over these pages. You should get down on those old stiff knees of yours and ask the Good Lord to let you into the Pearly Gates, when you breathe your last breath for all the stinklin lies you have written about the Great Bill Clinton. You know the Great Bill Clinton handed that no good Playboy George W. Bush a SILVER PLATTER loaded with 500 billion dollars. What did the bastard do. He started that ole lie that Saddam Hussein had WEAPONS of MASS DESTRUCTION. Eleven years later not one single weapon of mass destruction has been found. The Great Son from the South, came to Washington to straighten out the MESS RONNIE REAGON, H.W.Bush, left behind. Fix it he did. Along with the GREAT NEWT GINGRICH supporting him every inch of the way, When he left. He handed the PLAYBOY DRUNK, DRUG wasted, George W. Bush a great government on its way out off debt, Social Security on sound footing until 2050. What did George W. Bush hand Obama after eight inferable years? A government loaded with debt. Jobs going down the tubes. The auto giants ready for bankruptcy. Banks failing. CEO's stealing. Wall Street customers losing billions. The Housing market all but shut down. Houses worth billions less. Our government all but bankrupt. Bailouts into the trillions. And you got the damn nerve to say he was a good President. You need to be tied to a pole Rooster, horse whipped, tarred and feathered, and rode on a rail down to the mighty Mississippi. Placed on a flat boat without a paddle, and let float down to New Orleans. Taken off and given a job catching alligators for a living in the swamps of Louisiana Rooster Cogburn. You are one awful man.
You are correct "Pale Rider" -- I am an awful man.

It is an awful thing to keep reminding folks of the sins of the disgraced former president Bill Clinton.

I suppose I should be willing to forgive and forget the evil things he did, but I just ain't built that way.

If he had done the decent thing, left office, gone home and kept his mouth shut about George W Bush while he was President (as classy former Presidents do) I might be able to forgive his other sins.

However; Bill Clinton didn't do that. He joined in with the failed old loser, Jimmy Carter, in criticizing, trying to undercut Bush while he was still in office grappling with the world's problems.

If you look at George W Bush since he has been out of office, you'll see how it is properly done. Even when he was urged in an interview to comment on Barack Obama, he declined. He steadfastly refused to go there. That is class, Pale one.

Neither Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, nor Barack Obama have any class, none what-so-ever. They are collectively a big smelly pile of dog sh*t.
Frazzled

Newport, KY

#11 Jun 1, 2012
To Pale & Rooster:

GET A ROOM! lmbo.. Highly entertaining.
your a joke right

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jun 1, 2012
your a joke right wrote:
<quoted text> i was told that a horse kicked you in the head and that you died?
AGAIN,,,, i was told that a horse kicked you in the head and you died. no response? maybe, a horse kicked you in the head and you forgot......
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#13 Jun 1, 2012
You're half right. A horse sat on her and she is now the horse's ass.

Prior to that her brain was starved for oxygen due to it being up her own ass.
your a joke right

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jun 1, 2012
Neutral Party wrote:
You're half right. A horse sat on her and she is now the horse's ass.
Prior to that her brain was starved for oxygen due to it being up her own ass.
that's funny!!! wow, it's been awhile since i laughed that hard!!! thank you!!!!!
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#15 Jun 3, 2012
Questioning Pale Rider:

Is she horseshit or the fly hovering around it?

I know that both are worthless!
Pale Rider

AOL

#16 Jun 3, 2012
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct "Pale Rider" -- I am an awful man.
It is an awful thing to keep reminding folks of the sins of the disgraced former president Bill Clinton.
I suppose I should be willing to forgive and forget the evil things he did, but I just ain't built that way.
If he had done the decent thing, left office, gone home and kept his mouth shut about George W Bush while he was President (as classy former Presidents do) I might be able to forgive his other sins.
However; Bill Clinton didn't do that. He joined in with the failed old loser, Jimmy Carter, in criticizing, trying to undercut Bush while he was still in office grappling with the world's problems.
If you look at George W Bush since he has been out of office, you'll see how it is properly done. Even when he was urged in an interview to comment on Barack Obama, he declined. He steadfastly refused to go there. That is class, Pale one.
Neither Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, nor Barack Obama have any class, none what-so-ever. They are collectively a big smelly pile of dog sh*t.
I think the last time George W. Bush was in Iraq. A Great Man stood up and threw not one shoe, but both at the HEAD of EVIL. Our DICTATOR, showing to the entire world on live television, how displeased the world was with the lies George W. Bush told the Iraqis. Throwing those shoes spoke for the entire world, what people in Iraq, the USA, and all over the world the feelings people had for George W.(the liar)Bush
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#17 Jun 4, 2012
Further proof of more horseshit responses from the resident idiot of Warsaw topix.

Why don't you talk about the unemployment rate? How about the nations debt? With signs pointing more and more like we are in a recession or at best heading that way Obama is toast.

The only good news for your choice candidate is that gas cost is down from $4/gallon. Now gas cost only 85% more than when Obama took office.

So as Americans make less and everything costs more and jobs are scarce, those with their head out of their ass are looking for real hope and change.

This reminds me so much of Carter. He just kept doing the same thing as everything around him deteriorated. But Obama hangs with the rich donors, raking in cash and living the good life lecturing us all the way as results continue to be poor.

Things are setting up for Mitt much like Reagan. He has a real chance to win and a great opportunity to be a hero getting this nation back on track.
Pale Rider

AOL

#18 Jun 4, 2012
WARNING ***** WARNING ***** WARNING *****

Listen all of the DOOFUS GANG:

Blue - Joe - Neutral - Dee - Rooster

You might want to go and hide!!!!!!!!!!
First to all of my countless friends, I hate like Hell to write this. But I have no choice. This is about our FORMER President, George W. Bush and if you would like to guess, take a moment.....Mitt Romney.

Have you noticed, the former President cannot go near Mitt Romney. Why? It is because, very few like George W. Bush today. Being around him may cost him. OH! You guessed it. THE ELECTION. Remember long ago, I said Bush may doom the Republicans in 2012. That likelihood is a stark reality.

I hope like HELL he does. Did you know 51% of all Americans today blame George W. Bush as the reason for the bad economy, not Obama.

Did You Know?

The worst Depression occurred under the no good George W. Bush Watch. Let me add this, the worst since the Great Depression of 1929. All Obama has to do, run a few commercials right before the election, of how it really is under Republicans, and folks, 2012 is all over. It is looking more and more like the man in the White House is all his again.

Cry your stinkin hearts out DOOFUS GANG. I have noticed Blue has already quit coming on Warsaw Topix. Joe has all but took a dive. Dee has gotten tired of COPY and PASTE. I must admit, Rooster is a Republican, but a decent fellow.

If I had to pick:

1. Joe ??- U
2. Rooster - The Republican Brain
3. Dee - Copy and Paste.(not as bad as Blue that don't know anything)
4. Blue - Pack your duds Blue. Obama will send the Democrat moving van.
5 Neutral, actually , there isn't enough money for me to pick you. That is why you are dead last.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#19 Jun 4, 2012
Thanks for the compliment. Although I rarely read the crap you write I did see your last point and will proudly accept being last in your eyes.

Anyone who believes Obama deserves to be re-elected and believe Clinton is a good man after what he did to his wife, family and country is obviously void of judgement worth respecting.

However, I doubt you'd see anyone due to your head being up your ass or your horse's ass, or both.
Pale Rider

AOL

#20 Jun 4, 2012
Neutral Party wrote:
Thanks for the compliment. Although I rarely read the crap you write I did see your last point and will proudly accept being last in your eyes.
Anyone who believes Obama deserves to be re-elected and believe Clinton is a good man after what he did to his wife, family and country is obviously void of judgement worth respecting.
However, I doubt you'd see anyone due to your head being up your ass or your horse's ass, or both.
I hated like hell to put you dead last of the DOOFUS GANG Neutral. But I had no choice. Anyone that thinks George Bush can match up to the Great Bill Clinton lacks not only brains, but the good sense that even Blue exceeds. You deserve to be dead last, and dead last you are. The Copy and Paster, didn't rank last, because Dee, works very hard to dig like a dog, and that alone requires a lot of hard work Neutral, something you know little about. Dead Last for a Deadbeat, I don't think I need to explain to you, what a deadbeat is.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21 Jun 5, 2012
Oh Miss Pale, you are one funny lady. Summer is here and it's time for fishing and fun in the sun. How thee ever, you can bet your sweet ass old Joe is still around. I haven't written much lately but I'm still reading. So keep writing and I'll keep reading.....Joe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hottest girls 18- 28 (Jul '11) 17 hr Hopscotch 8
Thomas vernon ellis III Jul 24 Chris 23
How can I get a hold of Thomas Vernon Ellis lll Jul 23 good ole usa 2
nucor Jul 13 hmm 2
Joe Earls Jul 1 Hmm 1
Weldon July 3rd party cancelled Jul 1 Dodgz 1
gallatin county fair Jun 30 #greatidea 3

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance