Obama Campaign Defends President's $7...

Obama Campaign Defends President's $700 Billion Cuts to Medicare

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#1 Aug 12, 2012
Deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter defended President Obama's $700 billion cuts to Medicare:

Cutter said,

"On top of the savings we’ve already achieved. You know I heard Mitt Romney deride the $700 billion cuts in Medicare that the president achieved through health care reform," said Cutter.

I recently saw a cartoon accusing Republicans of pushing Granny (in a wheelchair) over the cliff.

It looks to me as though Barack Obama is the one pushing the hardest on Granny's chair.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-cam...
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#2 Aug 19, 2012
Yes, Oblamo is cutting Medicare as more and more seniors will need it. Now do the math, more people eligible for Medicare yet less to pay for it.

The real kicker is that according to Oblamo, it will be done by reducing fraud and waste. What government program has seen success eliminating fraud and waste? Defense, GSO, stimulus bill?

This is the same person that promised if we pass the bill unemployment would be 5% and the debt would be cut in half.

Come on, who believes the crap that comes out his mouth?
Obama 2012

AOL

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
Deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter defended President Obama's $700 billion cuts to Medicare:
Cutter said,
"On top of the savings we’ve already achieved. You know I heard Mitt Romney deride the $700 billion cuts in Medicare that the president achieved through health care reform," said Cutter.
I recently saw a cartoon accusing Republicans of pushing Granny (in a wheelchair) over the cliff.
It looks to me as though Barack Obama is the one pushing the hardest on Granny's chair.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-cam...
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#4 Sep 29, 2012
If Pale Rider wants to be treated with respect on these forums she should first earn respect.

First of all, the above post has nothing to do with the subject. Second, posting the same exact thing in over 15 subjects is immature and boring.

Much like your choice of a candidate, you have nothing else to offer. Although I respect your right of another view, I do not appreciate your childish behavior.

This is why you have been repeatedly pointed out that you are lazy, lonely and demonstrate the behavior of substance abuse. You're not cute nor witty, rather disgusting and offensive. That is why you do not attract men, only flies as you are nothing more than a pile of crap.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#5 Sep 29, 2012
This is where Romney must attack Oblamo in the debates. He has cut Medicare to pay for Oblamocare. A plan that was not supported by 60% of American's is virtually not a campaign issue.

Oblamocare and cuts to Medicare is just a plan by the liberals to eventually create a one source payer run by the government. There won't be Medicaid or Medicare, just government run healthcare. Private healthcare insurance will cease to exist and we will have a mega-government plan. When was the last government agency that operated efficiently and saved the tax payer money?

In this plan we will have poor quality and run away costs. Do you really want a government leader determining your health choices? Where is the American pride of freedom and choice? Sad to say that if this is not stopped the America I grew up in is a thing of the past.

Do we want this for our children and grandchildren?
Obama 2012

AOL

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reap What You Sow.
Obama 2012

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roger coldiron (Nov '16) 10 hr friend 9
Poll did Spike break the Law over paving private dri... (Apr '10) 12 hr The man 16
Who Is The Worst Landlord In Town? (Jun '10) 12 hr Someone with a co... 25
Ryan Morris 15 hr Illiteracy police 2
Gray pit bull on Spencer rd Nov 19 warsaw girl 6
April Nov 18 Anonymous 1
the junkie Nov 17 Yourfacts 7

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages